Options

Supersize vs Superskinny CH4 8pm

Comments

• Options
    DevilGirlDevilGirl Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    I could probably eat that in about an hour I reckon. I east quite a lot even though I am just an almost 9 stone 18 year old male, however I am 5'6, so quite short. But I can defenitley eat all that meat.

i dont eat that much meat in a month
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the girl will manage to gain more than 1/2 a stone in the next three months.
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    I wonde if the girl will manage to gain more than 1/2 a stone in the next three months.

Even if she did I think she may lose it again....:(

Blimey DS has suddenly gone really slow..:confused:
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DevilGirl wrote: »
    i dont eat that much meat in a month

Normally me too, but i've been on some protein surge diet sincxe going to the gym, i don't eat anything near as she does in a day, but probably 1/3 of what she eats as meat a day. I could eat it all in a day, but to do it every day. No bloody way!!:eek:
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please tell me she isn't drinking coke with her pills.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please tell me she isn't drinking coke with her pills.

I think it was!
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,045
    Forum Member
    I like the way they get all dressed up, make up on etc when we see them again
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thought it was just me, keeps sticking on "Loading www.digitalspy.co.uk" when I hit refresh.
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Even if she did I think she may lose it again....:(

It's really peeing me off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought it was just me, keeps sticking on "Loading www.digitalspy.co.uk" when I hit refresh.
    peach45 wrote: »
    It's really peeing me off

Not just me then....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Normally me too, but i've been on some protein surge diet sincxe going to the gym, i don't eat anything near as she does in a day, but probably 1/3 of what she eats as meat a day. I could eat it all in a day, but to do it every day. No bloody way!!:eek:

I only eat the meat what i eat as i was told by the doctor to eat more red meat.

the only meat i like is chicken and mice, sauages and burgers. I dont really like beef or lamb or pork but i eat it i dont even eat the fatty bits of the meat i pick them all of
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DevilGirl wrote: »
    I only eat the meat what i eat as i was told by the doctor to eat more red meat.

the only meat i like is chicken and mice, sauages and burgers. I dont really like beef or lamb or pork but i eat it i dont even eat the fatty bits of the meat i pick them all of

MICE..........:eek::eek:

DevilGirl indeed....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MICE..........:eek::eek:

DevilGirl indeed....:D

mince i mean lol
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening GS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening GS

Evening...here we are again..:)
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening...here we are again..:)

I know - how can that lady eat so little and still be walking around.

Bad eating habits handed down in the other couple....
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,045
    Forum Member
    How can those fatties afford to buy all that food every day
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope the skinnies fall in love!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These Americans seem to get larger every week..they don;t seem to shock me so much anymore..:(
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    I always get so emotional when i see the overweight ones they show from america, The one this week i actually shed a tear for, I know most of it was self inflicted but seeing their conflict and issues they have such as incontinence and inability to walk makes me feel sad but on the other foot you could say it would give viewers incentive not to get in their positions but still sad all the same =(.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's such a shame that the American lady can't go out..so that means her ma must be overfeeding her..so sad what can go on in a family..you'd think her ma would want to help her..:(
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good results all round !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just catchin up on last nites just now! my god thats a sh!t load of chinese food!?! :O And the poor lady in America :(

does anyone else think the girl Erin in the suppport group looks remarkably like Nikki Reed (twilight)???
  • Options
    HDCriticalFanHDCriticalFan Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it very hard to drum up understanding/sympathy of/for the larger girl. IIRC she was barely 20 years old and nearly thirty stone ... that's seriously heavy for one so young ! A BMI of 60 for goodness sake's. She must have been eating 24/7/365 for years !

How can you sail past 20 stone and then 25 stone and not realise what's going on ?!? Couldn't a third party (her mother) not have said something at some point ?

At least they "got it" and the mother in particular quite rightly blamed herself for what she had allowed to happen to her child (for that is all she is).

I hope they shed many, many stones ... but my sympathy now is for what they will end up like. They will need serious surgery for all the excess skin and are now both condemned to a life with horrific scarring. :(