Options

Imogen 6 figure sum for I'm a celeb

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
6 figure sum and no gagging order in OZ but it will have to be bleeped out here
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3590730/Imogen-Thomas-for-Im-A-gagged-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping for her to be in Celeb BB instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She might be if its august and the IAC in nov
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will depend on if the price is right
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who is this woman? What is she famous for (beyond shagging a famous bloke who's taken out a super-injunction)?

Blimey, if she's the calibre of 'celeb' that IAC is signing up, then the show really is past its sell-by date!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done love. Go on BB, be as boring as hell, get your kit off afterwards, shag a famous man and keep talking about how you don't want to talk about it, hire king of the media **** max and you get your gig as a low rent zeleb as the one in a bikini in IAC.

Your parents must be soooooooo proud
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But, she is not a celebrity. If I printed what she is , I would get a ban.:D
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure her reasoning will be she needs to go on the show to 'get the truth out there', for £100000 that is.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    She just doesn't give up does she? :sleep: I wish this shameless football sh***ing, money grabbing bore would just do us all a favour and vanish!

No ones interested!!!!! :yawn:
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    She just doesn't give up does she? :sleep: I wish this shameless football sh***ing, money grabbing bore would just do us all a favour and vanish!

Well said. :)
  • Options
    Marmite BabyMarmite Baby Posts: 3,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this the lady who thought man first landed on the moon in 1902?
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    soapmania wrote: »

Not true, we are all talking about it on here.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member

Well put it one way if she does end up in "I'm a celeb", I won't be watching, hows that? :)
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Who is this woman? What is she famous for (beyond shagging a famous bloke who's taken out a super-injunction)?

Blimey, if she's the calibre of 'celeb' that IAC is signing up, then the show really is past its sell-by date!

Good post She is an awful individual and I for one will not be watching her for weeks and weeks she was bad enough on BB was dimogen!
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a form of prostitution surely that she can earn so much money for having sex with someone.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. When she was on normal BB she was dull as dishwater, she never spoke, she was a pair of tits ! and that is all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    It's a form of prostitution surely that she can earn so much money for having sex with someone.

**** are more honest.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »

She is such a shameless tart. If she didn't want the attention she would have disapeared back to Wales.

And the footballer is a wimp. Copping out with a superinjunction has made it worse for him. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This injunction thing is a great idea!, it's just keeps the story going forever.

The media should campaign to keep them, not get rid of them

The truth of an injunction is that they drag things out for months if not years. It's like choosing a 2year prison sentence for a parking offence rather than paying the fine.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well done love. Go on BB, be as boring as hell, get your kit off afterwards, shag a famous man and keep talking about how you don't want to talk about it, hire king of the media **** max and you get your gig as a low rent zeleb as the one in a bikini in IAC.

Your parents must be soooooooo proud

Sorry to say but they probably are, her family sounds as media-whoring as she is. I remember when this story broke and she gave an interview in which she said when she told her family, her father was 'a bit worried for her' (not, 'you should be ashamed of yourself you little tramp etc', oh no) and her brother or cousin asked her could she get the footballer's autograph for him. Sound like a family with high morals/standards? I think not.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That doesn't mean we're interested. In fact looking at the posts on this thread, I'd say that people really aren't interested in her.

When IAC started out, they used to get really interesting people on - people who had had careers and had many interesting stories to tell. Blimey, they've gone from the likes of Tony Blackburn, Malcolm McLaren, John Lydon, Shaun Ryder, Janice Dickinson, Jenny Bond, Christine Hamilton and Tara Palmer Thompkinson to...er...some woman who was on Big Brother a few years back and who has only been invited on because she shagged someone famous who took out a superinjunction!:rolleyes:

I'm hoping IAC will do a U-turn on this one. I seem to remember they did last year with another woman whose claim to fame was shagging a footballer. It's about time they stopped rewarding the likes of Imogen Thomas and instead targeted people who are (or were) genuinely famous and entertaining.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her stepfather is in the Mirror today talking about poor little Imogen and getting a nice a sum of money for it no doubt. Seems her mum and stepfather knew she was having the affair.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/20/imogen-thomas-step-dad-stuart-radford-speaks-of-fury-at-blackmail-claims-and-imogen-being-branded-a-****-115875-23142323/

As for IAC, shame on ITV!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That doesn't mean we're interested. In fact looking at the posts on this thread, I'd say that people really aren't interested in her.

When IAC started out, they used to get really interesting people on - people who had had careers and had many interesting stories to tell. Blimey, they've gone from the likes of Tony Blackburn, Malcolm McLaren, John Lydon, Shaun Ryder, Janice Dickinson, Jenny Bond, Christine Hamilton and Tara Palmer Thompkinson to...er...some woman who was on Big Brother a few years back and who has only been invited on because she shagged someone famous who took out a superinjunction!:rolleyes:

I'm hoping IAC will do a U-turn on this one. I seem to remember they did last year with another woman whose claim to fame was shagging a footballer. It's about time they stopped rewarding the likes of Imogen Thomas and instead targeted people who are (or were) genuinely famous and entertaining.

It will be so boring, like jordan and gillian whover she was getting voted to do all the tasks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    Her stepfather is in the Mirror today talking about poor little Imogen and getting a nice a sum of money for it no doubt. Seems her mum and stepfather knew she was having the affair.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/20/imogen-thomas-step-dad-stuart-radford-speaks-of-fury-at-blackmail-claims-and-imogen-being-branded-a-****-115875-23142323/

As for IAC, shame on ITV!!!

What a load of b......s that article is. "Poor fragile little imogen":rolleyes:
  • Options
    m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    let the **** and freak show begin......with her and the other 2 pratts going in it will be one to miss
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe ITV are wasting their money on this dull, ordinary woman.
    She was an utter bore on BB and has no personality whatsoever.