Options

The Truth behind Rory Williams (SPOILERS)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
Forum Member
This is my theory about what the twisty cliffhangery thing will be on Saturday night.
Rory is still on his stag night from Vampires of Venice, and is currently so smashed that he thinks he's a centurion.

Comments

• Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is my theory about what the twisty cliffhangery thing will be on Saturday night.
    Rory is still on his stag night from Vampires of Venice, and is currently so smashed that he thinks he's a centurion.
    I think he's gonna kill Amy, torture the Doctor almost to death, crash the TARDIS and f---k up the entire timeline. Well, if everyone else is gonna joke around....;):D:cool:
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's gonna kill Amy, torture the Doctor almost to death, crash the TARDIS and f---k up the entire timeline. Well, if everyone else is gonna joke around....;):D:cool:

I think he's The Rani.:) Or he could be Sally Sparrow's unknown child!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    I think he's The Rani.:) Or he could be Sally Sparrow's unknown child!

beat me to it!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I love how everyone has to be the Rani.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doctorlulu wrote: »
    I love how everyone has to be the Rani.

or jenny or sally sparrow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rory is Davros.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow. So many bizarre choices ;) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rory is coool whatever or whoever he is!

Rory is omega, rory is rory, rory is a tesco manager, rory is cozy powell, ginger rodgers, wall-e, enoch powell!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alwatson wrote: »
    Rory is Davros.

No., You need to think logically. Rory begins with "R" and ends in "Y". In the middle is an O and a R. Now if you take away the Y and the second R you are left with R and O. Now his surname is Williams and if you take the last letter from that surname you get an S.

He comes from LEadworth. Here you have to take the E. This is sheer proof that Rory is actually ROSE. How come no one's worked it out before?
  • Options
    GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River Song is Dalek Khan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No., You need to think logically. Rory begins with "R" and ends in "Y". In the middle is an O and a R. Now if you take away the Y and the second R you are left with R and O. Now his surname is Williams and if you take the last letter from that surname you get an S.

He comes from LEadworth. Here you have to take the E. This is sheer proof that Rory is actually ROSE. How come no one's worked it out before?

or rory is Joey from friends!

cos it rhymes!

He will say to the weird bad hot lady who has a weird eye "How you doin'?" then we will know!:eek:
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is Jenny or indeed a Jenny ganger the real Jenny is actually Rose Tyler who is the 143th regeneration of The Rani who married Romana who is the half sister of The Corsair.

It's actually all written in the "Diary Of Impossible Things"....................oops I said the word impossible which means it MUST have something to do with the episodes The IMPOSSIBLE Astronaut and The IMPOSSIBLE Planet. :D

I would use spoiler tags but frankly I can't be arsed and I'm lazy. :p

I think I am so right that I will post the same theory and speculation time and time again in my newly created threads, ignoring the dedicated threads of said discussion and probably won't even bother with any source material or links. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to use spoiler tags. Ruined the Finale for me...

Heres something else I know;
    I am Mickey Mouse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am Mickey Mouse!

No you're not.
    I'm Mickey's Dog Pluto and I assure you that Mickey is not a DW fan and is here in the park with me throwing a ball.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Thought everyone knew Rory is
    a racing car... sorry you need to have kids under five to appreciate that one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am Mickey Mouse!
    No you're not.
    I'm Mickey's Dog Pluto and I assure you that Mickey is not a DW fan and is here in the park with me throwing a ball.

Then you'd both better watch it!!!
    You will see from my name, I don't have a good track record with your sort :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tuscan2410 wrote: »
    Thought everyone knew Rory is
    a racing car... sorry you need to have kids under five to appreciate that one

:) knew someone was going to say that. X
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then you'd both better watch it!!!
    You will see from my name, I don't have a good track record with your sort :D

Sorry :(