Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard many people say they reckon Alicia Keys is gay but i don't get any "gay vibes" from her :confused:

Bradley Cooper doesn't set off my gaydar either.
    No don't mine, but with Bradley being linked to Renee, did think the relationship was a pr stunt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't get the gay vibe from Daniel Radcliffe at all, but who knows.

So not gay but wish to God he was- Ryan Reynolds!

A friend of mind who works in PR recently told me that Ashley Cole is definitely at least bi- when I told her I'd never heard that before she looked at me like I was stupid, as if it's London worst kept secret. He apparently told a blonde backing dancer 'I want to know what your c##k tastes like'!! I wouldn't normally post such salacious gossip but a lot of people are meant to know about that incident
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    A friend of mind who works in PR recently told me that Ashley Cole is definitely at least bi- when I told her I'd never heard that before she looked at me like I was stupid, as if it's London worst kept secret. He apparently told a blonde backing dancer 'I want to know what your c##k tastes like'!! I wouldn't normally post such salacious gossip but a lot of people are meant to know about that incident

That doesn't make it true. If it were, he'd have no trouble finding male playmates in every city and wouldn't have to resort to sexting at least five females, sneaking some of them into his hotel room for sex when his coach and teammates were just steps away in their own rooms, even taking one back to a friend's apartment complex.

Ashley won "very substantial" libel damages from News of the World and The Sun after they printed a story in 2006 about a homosexual orgy that suggested via a doctored innocent photo of Cole and Thompson widely available on the internet that they were involved. Both papers issued public apologies, retracted the articles and paid substantial sums of money to both Ashley and DJ Masterstepz*, real name Ian Thompson. Thompson said he was very hurt by the implication.

*Masterstepz recently tweeted Cheryl Cole asked him to DJ her birthday party. He also tweeted a runniing commentary at the birthday party, which Ashley attended.
    In March the paper's lawyers and those from the Sun warned a gay website it could face costs if they lost a libel case against Cole. Websites, including PinkNews, which were alleged to have wrongly identified Cole following their articles on the alleged bisexuality of unnamed soccer players, were contacted. PinkNews never claimed Cole was gay or had been involved in a videotaped sex act, but the site did reproduce the pixillated version of a photograph that the News of the World claimed to be of a Premiership footballer and a well-known music industry figure. The site also compared the picture to a photograph available on the internet showing Cole and Thompson. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2006/jun/26/newsoftheworld.pressandpublishing

So even the original article that claimed to have caught footballers and a music industry figure ON CAMERA in an orgy, the only alleged photo from the orgy was a crudely pixellated version of an innocent photo already on the internet? Whoa. I hope no other paper accepts "stories" from the source of that one.
    Mr Duodu said that on April 21, News Group Newspapers made an offer of amends to both Mr Thompson and Mr Cole. They agreed to apologise for the allegations, undertook not to republish them, and promised to withdraw the articles from their websites and pay both men substantial sums in compensation, together with their legal costs.

Solicitors for both men declined to comment on the level of damages.

The company also published apologies to Mr Thompson and Cole in yesterday’s News of the World and today’s Sun.

Sarah Webb, a defamation lawyer at Russell, Jones & Walker. said: "Ashley Cole's success emphasises the dangers of newspapers trying to escape liability for a defamatory article by not naming someone. These days instant access to information on the internet all too easily completes the 'jigsaw' of identity, particularly where a photograph is used. Publication on the internet would not give rise to a claim against those who do complete the identity unless they also repeat the defamatory allegation. Newspapers will now have to take heed that the world wide web also provides a worldwide library."
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many of the people who suspect Ashley to be gay think all this texting stuff was actually orchestrated to make him look like a first class douchebag who can't control his need for women. I'm sure he'd rather that get out than a load of stories about him with men! I've heard he's bi but with a preference for men and certainly stories about all these women would deflect the real Cole. In fact his people didn't seem that fussed in stopping them being published, which is not like most of the footy players lately! I think he and Cheryl have an understanding and it's a relationship that both can hide their true sexuality behind. And that's why they are both willing to try it again so it seems. All the cheating stories also helped Cheryl's career no end but now that's crashed, she's looking for safety again.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nw0307 wrote: »
    Many of the people who suspect Ashley to be gay think all this texting stuff was actually orchestrated to make him look like a first class douchebag who can't control his need for women. I'm sure he'd rather that get out than a load of stories about him with men! I've heard he's bi but with a preference for men and certainly stories about all these women would deflect the real Cole. In fact his people didn't seem that fussed in stopping them being published, which is not like most of the footy players lately! I think he and Cheryl have an understanding and it's a relationship that both can hide their true sexuality behind. And that's why they are both willing to try it again so it seems. All the cheating stories also helped Cheryl's career no end but now that's crashed, she's looking for safety again.

"Bi with a preference for men" normally translates to gay in the showbiz world....the amount of "bisexual" celebrities who subesequently turned out to be gay is large. His relationship with Cheryl is an intriguing one.....every aspect of it from day one appears to have been carefully stage managed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nw0307 wrote: »

But wasn't he cheating on Cheryl the very week they got engaged? That was long before he sexted anyone.
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But wasn't he cheating on Cheryl the very week they got engaged? That was long before he sexted anyone.

yes but from what's been suggested in the past, the relationship has always been a staged one but with the understanding each can do their own thing as long as it was discreet. Maybe he's not too hung up on the discretion side if it were to promote a red blooded straight guy instead of a gay fling - that would has serious repercussions on the football terraces and pitch. I honestly think Cheryl was more upset about his flings getting out to the media than for any grief his actual adultery caused. He broke the code as it were, so she had to milk the whole 'poor Cheryl been cheated on' when she was more pee'd off that their arrangement could no longer go on. And whatever/whoever she was doing had to stop also.
  • Options
    KnightonKnighton Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sometimes you can tell from looking that they're gay, sometimes you can't. For me the jury is out on Ashley Cole. I don't really care though,he's still a tosser in my eyes.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone mentioned Jason Derulo yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam of Sam and Mark ???? ;);)
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Has anyone mentioned Jason Derulo yet?

I have always thought he was gay mainly by the way he sings and dances.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about jim bowen & elaine paige? are they married i'm aware I might seem like i'm just throwing names out there.
    What about elly jackson la roux got to be surely on her album there's a track called quicksand one of the lyrics is holding your hand seems to have forgotten about your man.
    Some of the others on the album are quite ambigious and she hasn't denied it just said she won't talk about it.
    As for ellen & porti di rossi they are tv stars not film stars again lily tomlin too low profile for us to care.
    I was also saying queen latifah is black when has there even been an out black female star except m'chelle in the nineties.
    And wanda sykes again no-one really cares anyone feel free
    to correct me if i'm wrong also julie andrews.
    I know she was married then I heard rumours she was with another woman called carol is the seventies is this true?.
  • Options
    cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Walliams has to be!!!
  • Options
    cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    I really don't get the gay vibe from Daniel Radcliffe at all, but who knows.

So not gay but wish to God he was- Ryan Reynolds!

I get that vibe that he is, but could be wrong! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiki Dee is a cert ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    what about jim bowen & elaine paige? are they married i'm aware I might seem like i'm just throwing names out there.
    What about elly jackson la roux got to be surely on her album there's a track called quicksand one of the lyrics is holding your hand seems to have forgotten about your man.
    Some of the others on the album are quite ambigious and she hasn't denied it just said she won't talk about it.
    As for ellen & porti di rossi they are tv stars not film stars again lily tomlin too low profile for us to care.
    I was also saying queen latifah is black when has there even been an out black female star except m'chelle in the nineties.
    And wanda sykes again no-one really cares anyone feel free
    to correct me if i'm wrong also julie andrews.
    I know she was married then I heard rumours she was with another woman called carol is the seventies is this true?.

Julie Andrews is a gay icon because she supports gays and lesbians but she is not gay herself. You are thinking of a clip from comedian Carol Burnett's TV show, where she and Julie did a spoof explained here:
    My favorite tale? A story about a practical joke gone awry that ends with Burnett and Julie Andrews in sleepwear in a hotel hallway pretending to make out, only to be surprised by first lady Ladybird Johnson. (The mental image alone is priceless.)
    Carol Burnett isn't gay either.

Cher (Cherilyn Sarkisian of Sonny & Cher), Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt all have daughters who self-identify as males. Cher's daughter Chastity has already had sex-change surgery and legally changed her name and gender to Chaz, a male.

Angelina and Brad's daughter Shiloh identifies more with her brothers than her sisters and "wants to be a boy." She insisted her hair be cut short and that wear boys' clothing. It's not a choice, it's innate.

Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's daughter Kathlyn is now known as Stephen Ira and is planning a sex-change operation. Her father is reported to be "devastated" but if he loves his child he will want them to be who they are and to fully express it.

A law was just passed in California requiring schools to teach the historical accomplishments of gay men and women.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angelina and Brad's daughter Shiloh identifies more with her brothers than her sisters and "wants to be a boy." She insisted her hair be cut short and that wear boys' clothing. It's not a choice, it's innate.

Children say allsorts of things when they're young, I know I did. She might just be going through a phase at the minute.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Sam of Sam and Mark ???? ;);)

I get the gaydar from him, although I'd prefer it to be Mark!
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Jason Derulo - MASSIVE gay vibe from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Children say allsorts of things when they're young, I know I did. She might just be going through a phase at the minute.

Correct, they do. And many tomboys have grown into femme fatales. But Shiloh could be following in the footsteps of Chastity Bono and Kathlyn Beatty, both of whom are now grown and living as males. Time will tell!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    RnB singer NE-YO. He just seems really camp and has really effeminate tendencies in his music videos.

Word was going round on gossip sites about him batting for the boys, and then all of a sudden he supposedly fathered a child or something?

There are pictures of Ne-Yo getting 'Closer' with a woman. ;) I hope you get the song reference. :o The picture is Ne-Yo taking a picture in the mirror of umm...a woman on her knees. :p I'm sure you can imagine the rest. :D

Fiona Bruce has always struck me as a lesbian. Same with Samantha Bond. Both are married though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona Bruce is another one too goof looking to be a lesbian.

In any case, if Ronan Parks doesn't turn out to be a friend of Dorothy, I'll eat my own pants.
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knighton wrote: »
    Fiona Bruce is another one too goof looking to be a lesbian.In any case, if Ronan Parks doesn't turn out to be a friend of Dorothy, I'll eat my own pants.
    Back in the day when Sophie Ward came out she was considered too good looking to be a lesbian. When her partner was introduced the press were not exactly gracious about her looks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well yeah that's how it normally is, a slightly pretty, slightly feminine one and a butch, not-so-good-looking, 'boyish' one.
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knighton wrote: »
    Well yeah that's how it normally is, a slightly pretty, slightly feminine one and a butch, not-so-good-looking, 'boyish' one.

Which particular year during the 1950s do you live in ??
This discussion has been closed.