Options

Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I thought that in the very beginning but its gone on for too long, CP has closed down accounts on twitter and DS has closed threads within hours. KM has gone on for a long time. Nev's account seems to be the reah Nev - he has backed up some of KK's stuff. I do think that there is a can of worms (no pun intended) which is about to have the lid blown off. No idea why KM is doing this but maybe they have just been waiting for the right time.

KM has been and is doing this because she has her own agenda about PA. CP is a way of getting at PA. Calling MA is also another way of getting at PA.

The only trouble that CAN be brought about is CP carrying on whilst with Nev, things may be brought out into the open due to the betrayal of Nev (if true of course). We may get the tit for tat revelations.

If CP is guilty of the accusations (carrying on behind Nevs back when they were still together) then she deserves all she gets.

What PA and MA supposedly got up to in the past with girls is neither here nor there unless they wish to pursue it as libel. Is it worth their doing so eg, finding out who KM really is, spending the time and money pursuing this through the courts and for what gain?

I think KMaddock will try and pursue this until the media broadcast it. I don't think CP ignoring the situationt will work. This is (KM) one very vindictive, nasty, bitter person in their tweets.

What I find weird is first Luke, then KMaddock and on the perimeter Nev, almost in a sequence time line decide to tweet.
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    KM has been and is doing this because she has her own agenda about PA. CP is a way of getting at PA. Calling MA is also another way of getting at PA.

The only trouble that CAN be brought about is CP carrying on whilst with Nev, things may be brought out into the open due to the betrayal of Nev (if true of course). We may get the tit for tat revelations.

If CP is guilty of the accusations (carrying on behind Nevs back when they were still together) then she deserves all she gets.

What PA and MA supposedly got up to in the past with girls is neither here nor there unless they wish to pursue it as libel. Is it worth their doing so eg, finding out who KM really is, spending the time and money pursuing this through the courts and for what gain?

I think KMaddock will try and pursue this until the media broadcast it. I don't think CP ignoring the situationt will work. This is (KM) one very vindictive, nasty, bitter person in their tweets.

What I find weird is first Luke, then KMaddock and on the perimeter Nev, almost in a sequence time line decide to tweet.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on that. Too coincidental. Does Neville Hendricks realise what a complete fool he has made of himself? Coming across like a jealous adolescent. By his own admission, he and Claire had split at the time of the so called affair, and he had a new girlfriend, so what is he complaining about? This latest bit of nastiness regarding the road manager Carl, is just that IMO, vicious nastiness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I think that kmaddock will be one of the others using her name as associated with PA, it seems that N doesn't really have any issues with PA but he is with CP so staying with her might not be the best move, they have a gripe with PA over the NP issue but other than that nothing, they are certainly trying to ruin PA and MA which is neither here or there IMO

This km is very bitter and very vindictive, she cod have easily sed all of this before the whole CP and N dilemma if she has a problem with PA

Either way it's interesting reading, lol, but what she is trying to achieve if it is a she is anyone's guess

She definitely has too much info for being associated with PA 12 years ago which is why I think it is someone else pretending, she hasn't got a verified account either but then she's not famous, lol

Sorry I'm new lol been reading with interest thought wld put my 2ps worth in, lol
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carl bites back :D

CarlMachinCarl Machin
    KMaddock, stop this pathetic nonsense re myself and Claire, my FRIEND of 20 years. I will find U as will my lawyer. This is all untrue.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To add to the conspiracy theory (or not as the case may be!), I did think the other morning when lluke33 boasted about the **** hitting the fan, on the same day and such a coincidence 3am managed to get out of their troughs and publish an article on this.. now and just IMO who doesn't like CP's contracts and have been whinging for a year about them..... mmmm, that along with one of them tweeting NH:) it does make you wonder who's being played in this saga:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This km is covering her tracks by not revealing who she is, they can't reach her through lawyers which is why they are doing this, no-one knows who it is so how can she be reached, unless the police are working to trace her account and ip address!!!!!?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    To add to the conspiracy theory (or not as the case may be!), I did think the other morning when lluke33 boasted about the **** hitting the fan, on the same day and such a coincidence 3am managed to get out of their troughs and publish an article on this.. now and just IMO who doesn't like CP's contracts and have been whinging for a year about them..... mmmm, that along with one of them tweeting NH:) it does make you wonder who's being played in this saga:)

KM says she/he has recordings of PA etc :eek: I wonder if CAN were hacked! To be fair they would be gutted if they were not:D

are any of the 3am from australia/new zealand?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KM says she/he has recordings of PA etc :eek: I wonder if CAN were hacked! To be fair they would be gutted if they were not:D

And she's published them? or just saying...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Funnily enuf just posted, no truth in anything she is saying yet

Has any of this reached celeb news.? Km claiming it has but I must have missed it, lol, as not been in any of the papers I've red

Mayb that's why otha celeb journos haven't acted as currently no proof to support her accusations...maybe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KM said
    Hi Carl. You might want to think before you speak, I have been provided with tapes of PA admitting C 'was having a slice of you' which was recorded by a personal friend. These will stand in court, so you may want to have a little chat with Peter Andre
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KM said
    Hi Carl. You might want to think before you speak, I have been provided with tapes of PA admitting C 'was having a slice of you' which was recorded by a personal friend. These will stand in court, so you may want to have a little chat with Peter Andre

I think she's trying to get them to bite :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Luke33 will b on shortly no doubt.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

are any of the 3am from australia/new zealand?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure any of them need to be tbh, it does seem to be a rehash of stuff that is out there and in books, (could be why the 'media' doesn't pick it up:). They haven't upped their hits on their website so perhaps they are going for a rethink?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KM said

Love it stand in court??? what case... I think old KM may have overdosed on melodrama and eastenders just IMO:)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you noticed the critics at different places all have the same language as the KP fans & non fans?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Have you noticed the critics at different places all have the same language as the KP fans & non fans?
    English?:rolleyes:

And they say the likes of Lluke33 and KMaddock are hysterical conspiracy theorists!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member

Is your guess that this is an elaborate and nasty hoax ? I was plumping for a diversion tactic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont think KP fans or non fans would go to this effort:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

And they say the likes of Lluke33 and KMaddock are hysterical conspiracy theorists!

no more some people post in the same style or way, split posts not tweeting at others etc, oh could be the same person:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have u seen that PA gets 15k a month from KP? Why hasn't she mouthed off about that if true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have u seen that PA gets 15k a month from KP? Why hasn't she mouthed off about that if true

1. It isnt true
    2. There was a watertight agreement that its not to be mentioned.
    3. keeping quite for the kids sake (oh wrong one, thats a PA saying)
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Even assuming that any of this claptrap about Carl Machin and Claire is true, what the hell is the woman talking about "stand up in court". This is a single man, and a single woman. OK, if something went on between them whilst Nev was still on the scene, not nice, but not court room stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1. It isnt true
    2. There was a watertight agreement that its not to be mentioned.
    3. keeping quite for the kids sake (oh wrong one, thats a PA saying)

Lol, I wasn't sure it was KP fans on twitter that started it....just saw it on Sophie prices twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tbh all I want to know is y PA divorced KP, lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

There have been some similar tweets to try and somehow implicate KP in all of this. To attach this to her camp is laughable and shows how well the hard done by PA campaign actually worked IMO.

I think this mess is all in the CAN court, nothing whatsoever to do with KP, I think she may however be somewhere smiling over all of this.
This discussion has been closed.