Options

Didn't take Aisleyen Horgan Wallace long to cash in on Amy's death - disgusting :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    When she has collapsed she had just heard Amy had died.

She hadnt just heard that moment. She had been told beforehand, she went to the house and THEN collapsed. I do understand she is very upset but it wasnt as if she'd just been told that moment.
  • Options
    Perfecto MundoPerfecto Mundo Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    But not as dignified as a quiet, self explanatory statement by your management team on your website?

Problem is only a few hundred will bother with the website but This Morning gives her a platform into a couple of million homes. So guess which one Aisleyne chose?

on another thread it said shed lined up another tv interview today too, plus one on radio. dont know if she did them tho.

i like aislyene a lot but have to say this is making her look a bit bad. her manager should have told her to keep quiet about it all, as its looking loike shes just after attention for herself. :(
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DinkyDee wrote: »
    She hadnt just heard that moment. She had been told beforehand, she went to the house and THEN collapsed. I do understand she is very upset but it wasnt as if she'd just been told that moment.

Yes if you're going to be upset and collapse get yourself round to where the paps are and capitalise on your grieving. I mean God forbid you should do it alone, or in private with no one to see how grief stricken you are. And that means you too Kelly O with your 'grief tweet'. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect there is an element of genuine grief combined with the opportunity to turn it to her advantage. That's partly why I find her and Osbourne so appalling......that they use their grief as a business opportunity.

im sure its genuine greif from both of them but it's become a habit to turn things around for media attention, they probaly dont even know they are doing it anymore its second nature
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But not as dignified as a quiet, self explanatory statement by your management team on your website?

Problem is only a few hundred will bother with the website but This Morning gives her a platform into a couple of million homes. So guess which one Aisleyne chose?

Well, if the press are putting out lies about you, theres very little point in whispering up your sleeve about it. You've got to make your voice heard.

And for those saying they haven't seen any of the articles, here's one that says that Amy was seen tumbling out of a cab with Ash a couple of days before she died.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/185906/20110727/amy-winehouse-dead-dionne-bromfield-rehab-overdose-ecstasy-cocaine-heroin.htm

As I say, these stories aren't just hurtful to Ash, but to Amy's family as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DinkyDee wrote: »

Being at her house might if been very upsetting for her, knowing her friend was inside laying dead.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Well, if the press are putting out lies about you, theres very little point in whispering up your sleeve about it. You've got to make your voice heard.

And for those saying they haven't seen any of the articles, here's one that says that Amy was seen tumbling out of a cab with Ash a couple of days before she died.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/185906/20110727/amy-winehouse-dead-dionne-bromfield-rehab-overdose-ecstasy-cocaine-heroin.htm

As I say, these stories aren't just hurtful to Ash, but to Amy's family as well.

Why make yourself heard.....it just perpetuates it. Far more suitable to send a private message to Amy's parents explaining that media reports are a load of old tosh and if you still feel the need to deny, issue a statement.

This is about Amy not A H-W and her grief.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect there is an element of genuine grief combined with the opportunity to turn it to her advantage. That's partly why I find her and Osbourne so appalling......that they use their grief as a business opportunity.

Yeah I guess it's part of their life so they may automatically think of the publicity as well.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone remind me what the point of this Horgan Wallace woman is?
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    a) Aisleyne didn't receive any payment for the interview.
    She has been asked to do numerous interviews for the papers and TV since Amy died, but she has been turning them all down till after the funeral.

b) She had every right to reply to the made up press stories about her partying with Amy over the last few weeks, when they were completely untrue, and she hadn't seen Amy for months.

Those press stories not only hurt Aisleyne, but they also hurt Amy's family.
    They were under the impression that amy was getting herself clean, then along come the press with false stories about Amy going on long drinking sessions with Ash. :(

THIS. Aisleyne had every right to clear her name and express her sadness about Amy's death. When your friend dies the last thing you want or need is the press claiming that you were there and possibly had something to do with it.

Aisleyne came across alright on This Morning actually. She seemed very upset but she did what she needed to do and told them about the real Amy and how the last time they'd seen each other they were sat drinking TEA, not on some mad drinking binge.

I do agree that Aisleyne maybe should have released a statement rather than appear on TV, but she still had the right to clear her name, not just for her sake but for Amy's. As if Amy would want a load of lies spread about her friend.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    THIS. Aisleyne had every right to clear her name and express her sadness about Amy's death. When your friend dies the last thing you want or need is the press claiming that you were there and possibly had something to do with it.

Aisleyne came across alright on This Morning actually. She seemed very upset but she did what she needed to do and told them about the real Amy and how the last time they'd seen each other they were sat drinking TEA, not on some mad drinking binge.

I do agree that Aisleyne maybe should have released a statement rather than appear on TV, but she still had the right to clear her name, not just for her sake but for Amy's. As if Amy would want a load of lies spread about her friend.

I agree re this and emptybox's earlier post. I really don't understand why she's being slated for this. Just because she comes across a bit famewhorey doesn't negate the fact that lies were printed about her, and Amy, which she has a right to feel upset about. If she was offered a platform to put the record straight, what's so wrong with her availing of it? I don't care much for AHW but I was absolutely gutted at Amys death so I can only imagine how those who actually knew her and were friends with her are feeling. Just because people don't behave in the most dignifed of ways when someone dies isn't sufficient reason to write off their actions/emotions as self-serving or the sole product of self-interest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

but how did aislyene even know about some tiny mention on some obscure website (had anyone even heard of ibtimes before?) . was she googling away on the internet for mentions of her and amy?. i doubt amy's faimly had read it to get uposet about it, more important things on their mind.

sad to say but this just looks like aisleyne trying to muscle her way into the story. :cry:
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne is a stunningly beautiful woman, but seems to have the knack of always making herself look cheap by her behaviour.
  • Options
    marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member

Hi Unigal - I have no issue with Aisleyne making a statement to clear her name - she seems to be a hugely frequent user of twitter, so why not make it there - done simply and quietly. Coming on tv a day after her friends funeral where all the attenetion is on her Aisleyne - just seems very crass and undignified.
  • Options
    _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Aisleyne leave her alone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _Venger_ wrote: »
    I love Aisleyne leave her alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Unigal - I have no issue with Aisleyne making a statement to clear her name - she seems to be a hugely frequent user of twitter, so why not make it there - done simply and quietly. Coming on tv a day after her friends funeral where all the attenetion is on her Aisleyne - just seems very crass and undignified.

I think it would have been more undignified on twitter and I bet she'd have been roundly criticised for it.

Anyway, it's done now. As long as she leaves it there (and doesn't do any more interviews), I think her motives should be given the benefit of the doubt.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very close friend who didn't even go to the funeral? Hmm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KidPoker wrote: »
    A very close friend who didn't even go to the funeral? Hmm

maybe shed already bought her black outfit before finding out sjhe wasnt invited to the funeral, so booked a tv interview so shed still get to show it off
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Not much has changed since her big b days ....still an attention seeking drama queen!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    Not much has changed since her big b days ....still an attention seeking drama queen!! :rolleyes:

No that was Nikki Graeme.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but how did aislyene even know about some tiny mention on some obscure website (had anyone even heard of ibtimes before?) . was she googling away on the internet for mentions of her and amy?. i doubt amy's faimly had read it to get uposet about it, more important things on their mind.

sad to say but this just looks like aisleyne trying to muscle her way into the story. :cry:

:D The IB times one was just the first one that came to hand at a moments notice. :D
    Just about every online article that came out about Amy's death mentioned this supposed sighting of Ash and Amy tumbling out of a cab.
    Go to the Daily mail site for instance and read for yourself.

But that's not the worst of it. On the Lorraine ITV show, on Monday, the journalist Dan Wooton said that since Amy's disasterous show in Slovenia ( I think) that Amy had been spending a lot of time drinking with Aisleyne, and thatfriends like that had to question their behaviour.
    Totally made up.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I agree re this and emptybox's earlier post. I really don't understand why she's being slated for this. Just because she comes across a bit famewhorey doesn't negate the fact that lies were printed about her, and Amy, which she has a right to feel upset about. If she was offered a platform to put the record straight, what's so wrong with her availing of it? I don't care much for AHW but I was absolutely gutted at Amys death so I can only imagine how those who actually knew her and were friends with her are feeling. Just because people don't behave in the most dignifed of ways when someone dies isn't sufficient reason to write off their actions/emotions as self-serving or the sole product of self-interest.

I agree, i have never really had any time for Aisleyen, i just caught the end of the interview she seemed genuinely very very up set and spoke lovingly of Amy, the interview and the fact that she did it does not offend me.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Well said, I totally agree :)