Options

Neville Hendricks apologises to Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what about the abuse Pete got from KP constantly on the stateside show and yes it all came out of her mouth and no one elses. She treat the bloke like crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    So, he takes to Twitter, and shares it with the world?

PA (obviously with CP's blessings) constantly took his 'beef' with KP and shared it in the media- New magazine anyone? Are you going to slate him or demonise him for this as well?:rolleyes: #karma
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, he takes to Twitter, and shares it with the world?

Not the way I'd conduct myself, but whatever floats his boat and all that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    And what about the abuse Pete got from KP constantly on the stateside show and yes it all came out of her mouth and no one elses. She treat the bloke like crap.

I'd suggest you watch ALL the episodes AGAIN- in full! I thought Pete was the one pushing her buttons until she gave it back at him :confused:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh she's replied:
    @TheNevCan Hi nev, thanks very much, it's appreciated X speak soon

Speak soon eh?
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Oh puleez! Why are people trying to switch the blame and find a scapegoat? It was Claire, the woman with "a little one' who started ALL THIS through her own deeds!!!

Lets not lose focus here... Were you EQUALLY mortified with PA's treatment of KP the mother of 2 of his little ones, the abuse he allowed her to experience at the hands of his so called 'freiends' the fellow CANDROIDS?

Nev didn't start all this? Why would he want to put his TV business at risk by starting beef which involved PA? Why would KP start any of this NOW when she's had so muany opportunities to slate CAN?

Claire started all this, why do you think KK left? Why do you think Nicola is tweeting about PA like she is? Why would they all be friends one day then 'enemies' airing their dirty laundry in public OVER NOTHING the next day?

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!:mad:

One thing though, am glad Katie Price is being vindicated. :)

My eyes, like the rest of the country, were well and truly opened when Katie Price kicked off her vile behaviour in May 2009. That`s why she is still hated by most people.

Claire started nothing, except to apparently have a relationship with someone after she split with Hendricks. Something she was well entitled to do, without having brainless, faceless idiots, salivating over it. IF Hendricks had one ounce of decency, this would NOT have been played out in public.

Oh, and please do tell. What the hell has KP been "vindicated" of? A few words on twitter, which she amazingly replied to within minutes. There is a helluva lot more to this than meets the eye. She has always claimed that NO ONE gets the better of her, that she get her revenge, no matter how long it takes. Never underestimate the tr*llop!!!
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty obvious NH wants to hurt CP, and what better way than to get friendly with KP? And what better way for KP to hurt CP than to get friendly with NH? They probably can't stand each other, but needs must.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he said he didn't like her pink horsebox:eek:

That sounds very rude :D:D:D
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My eyes, like the rest of the country, were well and truly opened when Katie Price kicked off her vile behaviour in May 2009. That`s why she is still hated by most people.

Claire started nothing, except to apparently have a relationship with someone after she split with Hendricks. Something she was well entitled to do, without having brainless, faceless idiots, salivating over it. IF Hendricks had one ounce of decency, this would NOT have been played out in public.

Oh, and please do tell. What the hell has KP been "vindicated" of? A few words on twitter, which she amazingly replied to within minutes. There is a helluva lot more to this than meets the eye. She has always claimed that NO ONE gets the better of her, that she get her revenge, no matter how long it takes. Never underestimate the tr*llop!!!

Well, considering all the people who have 'crossed' her, seem to have it in for her, or have spoken ill of her, she's got her work cut out!!!
    :eek::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious NH wants to hurt CP, and what better way than to get friendly with KP? And what better way for KP to hurt CP than to get friendly with NH? They probably can't stand each other, but needs must.

Oh you mean the same way PA got friendly with KK NM and anyone else that had some kind of beef with his ex- wife? ha! Looks like they are even then.

Again i say Karma!
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd suggest you watch ALL the episodes AGAIN- in full! I thought Pete was the one pushing her buttons until she gave it back at him :confused:

I watched in full...and I like most of the country saw the spoiled brat trying to make a fool out of PA ....but he had the last laugh and left the moron....you are in a minority...even her mother was disgusted with the behavior that followed and KP admitted in an interview she went to far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My thoughts on the Nev apologising; wow it takes a big man to apologise and an even bigger man to do it so publicly. The truth will out! :)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "abuse" that KP "suffered" for those with short memories was NOTHING to do with Peter Andre. Yes, he left her. From that moment on, he, like the rest of the country watched in horror, whilst she behaved in the most vile manner that any woman could - Ibiza anyone? .

She had a shag after her marriage ended, she didn't murder kids and eat their hearts. Let's step back from the hyperbole, shall we.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thoughts on the Nev apologising; wow it takes a big man to apologise and an even bigger man to do it so publicly. The truth will out! :)

She might give an interview. That'd be fun! ;)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had a shag after her marriage ended, she didn't murder kids and eat their hearts. Let's step back from the hyperbole, shall we.

Do you have proof of that, artless? Do you?? I think you need to provide a link showing that, categorically, to be the case.
  • Options
    pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Jordan asked for everything she got...and as far as what her kids were going through (thats rich) the way she acts do you honestly think she gives a damn...as long as she's got a bloke to poke she's happy and the kids can stay with Pete:rolleyes:

I agree with you that Jordan is no angel and she has done some pretty disgusting things (introducing men into her home and her children's lives for a start) but I believe she loves those kids and both of them are guilty of using them in games of one up manship . Have you forgotten the burn story with pictures leaked to Dan Wootton which must have come from someone close to Pete.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Do you have proof of that, artless? Do you?? I think you need to provide a link showing that, categorically, to be the case.

Do you really need proof that KP didn't murder kids or eat their hearts out Lexi? Am willing to organise a 'source' to talk to the papers. Am sure if you read it in the papers you might believe it! :p:D

Around here, anything a 'source' says (despite not revealing their identity) that involves Kp is taken as gospel truth, can you understand why it hurts my feelings when KMaddock is NOT believed just because she/he wont reveal his identity, what about all those newspaper, mag 'sources' with no identity???. :D:D:D
  • Options
    kenny12kenny12 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh puleez! Why are people trying to switch the blame and find a scapegoat? It was Claire, the woman with "a little one' who started ALL THIS through her own deeds!!!

Lets not lose focus here... Were you EQUALLY mortified with PA's treatment of KP the mother of 2 of his little ones, the abuse he allowed her to experience at the hands of his so called 'freiends' the fellow CANDROIDS?

Nev didn't start all this? Why would he want to put his TV business at risk by starting beef which involved PA? Why would KP start any of this NOW when she's had so muany opportunities to slate CAN?

Claire started all this, why do you think KK left? Why do you think Nicola is tweeting about PA like she is? Why would they all be friends one day then 'enemies' airing their dirty laundry in public OVER NOTHING the next day?

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!:mad:

One thing though, am glad Katie Price is being vindicated. :)

EXACTLY!
  • Options
    pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    If any of this is to be believed he didn't know what was going on in his own relationship let alone his business.

It seems that way, it makes you wonder how he became so successful really. I do think it's to cause trouble for CP and no one has come out of this sorry saga with any dignity or credibilty.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Oh you mean the same way PA got friendly with KK NM and anyone else that had some kind of beef with his ex- wife? ha! Looks like they are even then.

Again i say Karma!

KK was a bridesmaid at his wedding. Surely he must always have been friendly with her. Or should he have ditched her because KP said so?

Almost within days of her marriage ending. I think that's why people criticised her. People felt her place was with her kids. She gave the impression that it wasn't her marriage that was important, but what bothered her was being dumped.

Obviously there's a lot of moral high ground being taken, but there always is, regardless of which team you're on.
  • Options
    cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never liked Peter Andre, how many times does he have to be caught lying before the penny drops with his fans?!?!? Katie was too good for him, she might be a nightmare but she is also the first to admit it.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmmm, nope, I don't...I did have a quick google and couldn't find anything, 3am have never mentioned it and the tv critics haven't either....but what do they know?:D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you really need proof that KP didn't murder kids or eat their hearts out Lexi? Am willing to organise a 'source' to talk to the papers. Am sure if you read it in the papers you might believe it! :p:D

Around here, anything a 'source' says (despite not revealing their identity) that involves Kp is taken as gospel truth, can you understand why it hurts my feelings when KMaddock is NOT believed just because she/he wont reveal his identity, what about all those newspaper, mag 'sources' with no identity???. :D:D:D

How exactly has KP been vindicated? Are you saying that because KM (anon person) has said that CP employed DR without a bodyguard liscence, that means CP must've sh***** PA the other year? Where's your logic? What has KM come out with other than CP is seeing DR (after a split with Nev) and accused her of seeing CM whilst with Nev (which has been denied) Something and nothing, and nothing so far has been said about KP apart from PA threatening to leave her for doing drugs.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you really need proof [/B]that KP didn't murder kids or eat their hearts out Lexi? Am willing to organise a 'source' to talk to the papers. Am sure if you read it in the papers you might believe it! :p:D

If it would get her in the mags I guess she would:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    KK was a bridesmaid at his wedding. Surely he must always have been friendly with her. Or should he have ditched her because KP said so?

It's PA's business who PA choses to befriend... My point is, it's not nice how he allowed the same 'friends' to slander the mother of his TWO KIDS or should i say little ones like some poster on here put it!:p:D:D
This discussion has been closed.