Options

Jenny Frost Marries In Secret

Chrissy1978ukChrissy1978uk Posts: 233
Forum Member
Jenny Frost has just announced on Twitter that she has married boyfriend Vinnie in a secret ceremony yesterday.

"JENNYFROST22 Jenny Frost
Hi guys,the reason I've been so quiet & busy,is because Vin & I got married yesterday!!!!! It was the most incredible day ever!! So happy!!x"

Thank u so much guys-was a private doo-v.close friends n fam only!But we'll be giving our pics 2 OkMag so u can see my dress n fit Husband!x"

http://twitter.com/#!/JENNYFROST22

Comments

• Options
    lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    I have no idea who jenny frost is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she not been with him long as she used to be engaged to a DJ called Dom who is the father of her son?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Atomic Kitten Singer replaced Kerry Katona..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    About 10 months I think...
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congrats to jenny xx
  • Options
    morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Has she not been with him long as she used to be engaged to a DJ called Dom who is the father of her son?

Thats what I thought??? Who the hell is Vinnie? Confused now :confused:

Quick edit.....Or are we thinking of Sarah Harding??
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny Frost has just announced on Twitter that she has married boyfriend Vinnie in a secret ceremony yesterday.

Hi guys,the reason I've been so quiet & busy,is because Vin & I got married yesterday!!!!! It was the most incredible day ever!! So happy!!x"

Thank u so much guys-was a private doo-v.close friends n fam only!But we'll be giving our pics 2 OkMag so u can see my dress n fit Husband!x"

http://twitter.com/#!/JENNYFROST22
    It was kept secret not for the benefit of their privacy, but to secure the exclusivity of the OK deal!

Seriously though, which of the redtops would go that far out of their way to get papped shots of the presenter of Snog Marry Avoid?
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    It was kept secret not for the benefit of their privacy, but to secure the exclusivity of the OK deal!

Seriously though, which of the redtops would go that far out of their way to get papped shots of the presenter of Snog Marry Avoid?

Lol I was really impressed that they kept it so private and intimate til I read that bit.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »

Yep, she and Dom were engaged for years and had a son together, but they must have split up a year or so ago.

No idea when this 'Vin' bloke arrived on the scene, couldn't have been any sooner than last year.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Assuming this isn't sarcasm, she used to be in Atomic Kitten. I assume she still isn't.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She presents that make over show on BBC Three :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also announced as the new presenter of OK! TV with Jeff Brazier.. "OK!TV is Moving to the Big Brother House This Summer With New Hosts @JeffroBrazier & @JENNYFROST22"

Apparently she knew Vinnie for years before they became a item last year. I think they spend most of their time living in Ibiza. I bet Dom Thrupp loves that in relation to their son being so far away.