Options

Riot in Tottenham! (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    AndyTSJAndyTSJ Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So basically what the Acting Chief Constable said was.... no change. We're not going to do anything more than we are now. They really are a joke. I'm laughing at them, God knows what the thugs are doing.
  • Options
    ustarionustarion Posts: 20,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    A couple of posters have already said it, but the big question is where the hell are the parents of these kids?

Most of them appear to be young men.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kutox wrote: »
    And come next week, as per usual, Miliband will be criticising Cameron for 'not handling it well enough'. Not disagreeing with that, but as if Miliband himself would be doing anything any better :rolleyes:

Cameron/Clegg/Miliband one and the same so it doesn't really matter. I agree he'd be doing nothing.

It's much better for Miliband to shut up, if he does, he wins.
    Clegg loses either way, as with everything in his life haha.
    Unless Cameron's back by tomorrow, he'll come off very badly.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    A couple of posters have already said it, but the big question is where the hell are the parents of these kids?
    wating at home wondering if the kids got the new telly and trainers
  • Options
    spoonfulofsensespoonfulofsense Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all you saying this is just black kids, switch to Sky News now. To me that bunch of thugs look black AND white.

And how many of those whites could be described as 'wiggers'?
  • Options
    camercamer Posts: 5,237
    Forum Member
    How can it be "the actions of a few". over 200 people arrested already!

only 25 have been charged with minor slap on the wrist offences.
  • Options
    allfiredupallfiredup Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NatoPMT wrote: »
    I thought it was just mange - lobotomy scars are at the front

His arm is in plaster too. Maybe he's just unlucky.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    What's the excuse for all the other rioters?

Not sure, can't see any bald patches.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Wonder what all the tourists in London are thinking?

Good job we've got the Olympics next year because there wouldn't be anyone coming to London otherwise.
  • Options
    blackdogblackblackdogblack Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly many of these rioters are already up their ears in kids. What great role models they will have.
  • Options
    jaycee331jaycee331 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    im a little confused. did this all start because of the mindless thug who was shot dead by police?
    did he not open fire on the police first?! have i got that right ? if so, what point exactly were the initial rioters trying to make?!

I'm long past caring now mate.
    It is crystal clear the events of the last 48 hours have no bearing on what caused it, this is mindless chav scum taking any excuse to go out to destroy and steal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    With community leaders like that ar***ole on SKY, no wonder things are in such a mess!!

There's been no consultation by the Government with the youth about raising tuition fees so problems were bound to happen ... yeah right!!

Time to send in the army - let's see the unconsulted youth react to a few rubber bullets and water cannons. The community leaders will be first in the trample to get away!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just back in the door, saw the Canning Town riot, got pictures will upload later. Can confirm that both black and white kids involved. The ones I saw anyway. They attacked Macdonalds, KFC a local Nissa and terrorised a lot of motorists

You okay?
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaycee331 wrote: »
    Oh dear. People go home.

That'll do it.... all be over in 30 minutes.

Phew.

He's basically saying "Please go home - we can't do anything so stop making us look bad."
  • Options
    grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meilie wrote: »
    Acting commissioner for the Met on TV now begging people to go home.

Wimp.

If it was NY the cops both black and white would be taking people down - We are a lot more civilised here, the police need to do something more proactive.

The police don't want to shoot at black/white youths - but many people would love that opportunity - to see them punished.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 71,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

waiting in their cars round the corner to help their little darlings carry the TV's, trainers, lappies etc?
  • Options
    bluesdiamondbluesdiamond Posts: 11,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have we got a decommisioned Aircraft Carrier Invincible still?

Maybe put her in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean...and throw the scum in one by one...i
  • Options
    Hector RivaHector Riva Posts: 2,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last time I went to Manchester I was surprised at how few black people there were. It certainly didn't fit the media image I had in my head. In fact, parts of it looked a lot more like little Beijing.

Depends on the area, you'll find a lot of black people live in Cheetham Hill and Moss Side.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of police storming down the road by my house.
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that would work!!!.......NOT,

Well things are really working out well right now aren't they?
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ben_122 wrote: »
    It's not right, but Miliband doesn't have to do anything. He can sit back knowing this is simply point scoring for him.

Oh it absolutely is not for him. Cameron and May may be spectacularly failing to get this under control right now, but anyone knows it's under labour rule that the behaviours we're seeing now slowly bred. Labour made the country into this house of cards, the tories just have the misfortune to be in charge when it finally started toppling.
  • Options
    ChizzlefaceChizzleface Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    ben_122 wrote: »
    Cameron/Clegg/Miliband one and the same so it doesn't really matter. I agree he'd be doing nothing.

It's much better for Miliband to shut up, if he does, he wins.
    Clegg loses either way, as with everything in his life haha.
    Unless Cameron's back by tomorrow, he'll come off very badly.

Cameron's only in Italy, he could be back here by midnight and convening a COBRA meeting. Like it or not, the country needs its leader here, not hiding with his head in the sand pretending Theresa May and Nick Clegg can handle it.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I had the same operation he's just had. Took more than a few days of recuperation. If he's on holiday I'm sure he's still recuperating as well.

Anyway, he's the leader of the opposition. He isn't the one responsible for RUNNING THIS COUNTRY.
    Took my hubby two days to recover

from the same op as Ed

was back at work in a week
  • Options
    fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

I hope you don't have any damage :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Where are you Kieran?
This discussion has been closed.