Options

scruffy chav mam & her hoodie offspring

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cant believe the scruffy chav parent ive just seen on BBC 1 6 o clock news .Trying to defend the whole thing ...oooh someones been shot in london and nowts been done about it .. feckin inbred skank

Comments

• Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully her benefits are stopped and her and her brood starve to death. Can't believe she told that man to "jog on":mad:
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the BBC News they just "interviewed" a man who was sayin they needed more riots and when he was asked why he said "Because the ******* Poles are coming over here and taking our jobs and we can't get a job"

Basically he didn't have a clue why people were rioting, honestly, I despair.

I mean I don't agree with the riots, but at least know why you're rioting if you're going to do it!
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that. She was howling at a man who questioned the need to smash up shops, "It's your ignorance that cause it.". Plus she trotted out the old excuse of them having nothing to do round here.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to watch the 7pm news and see what she was like.
  • Options
    SteUKSteUK Posts: 5,844
    Forum Member
    When the guy was making his point her delightful son said something like "he (the reporter) was talking to US.."
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteUK wrote: »
    When the guy was making his point her delightful son said something like "he (the reporter) was talking to US.."

Doesn't that prove "scruffy chav mam" had at least taught her son it is rude to interrupt? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't understand why people think that way, my kids have been very lucky cos we've been able to find money for extra curricular activities for them and to fund their hobbies, however they've all worked in the house doing jobs for pocket money, they've been taught to respect their elders and they all know if they came home with looted goods we'd turn them in ourselves.

My son has just finished school and wasn't feeling too inclined to get a job till i said he could still do his jobs in the house but i was keeping the money i'd normally give him as his contribution towards his upkeep, within 24 hours he had a job filing at a medical records centre, sure its a bit boring but he can stick his music on and it gives him something to do with his day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Boils your piss, doesn't it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm totally against the idea of forced human sterilization, but how about we just pass around a chemical sterilization drug at dodgy clubs in Essex and call it "dis wicked new drug innit." If they choose to take it they've only themselves to blame. :p
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the same news item, laughed when they showed the two rioters coming out of court and one of them said 'no filming', they were quite happy to be filmed rioting though.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Meilie wrote: »
    Boils your piss, doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Lmao spot on..
  • Options
    MGBCTVMGBCTV Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is that bitch of a mum from Salford coming from oh well nice influence on her offspring
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Inbred piece of shit. Sub-humans like this should be deported to Antarctica.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You_mo wrote: »
    I saw that. She was howling at a man who questioned the need to smash up shops, "It's your ignorance that cause it.". Plus she trotted out the old excuse of them having nothing to do round here.

How about giving the little idiots some books? Judging by the size of that no-neck little runt, he could do with a few runs around the local park. Stupid bitch of a mother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Inbred piece of shit. Sub-humans like this should be deported to Antarctica.

Why punish the polar bears?
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Now now. Polar bears in the North Pole. PENGUINS in the South! :p
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If as a parent she feels that is any type of excuse for behaviour we have seen then she shouldnt have kids. I got bored as a kid , I didn't pop out in a mask and burn down the local shops .
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No polar bears in Antarctica...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now now. Polar bears in the North Pole. PENGUINS in the South! :p
    No polar bears in Antarctica...

Whoops! :o
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute feral scum. Drop her in the ocean!
  • Options
    The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Helbore wrote: »
    I'm totally against the idea of forced human sterilization, but how about we just pass around a chemical sterilization drug at dodgy clubs in Essex and call it "dis wicked new drug innit." If they choose to take it they've only themselves to blame. :p

Why Essex? There haven't even been any riots there! Why stereotype drug takers, club goers and 'chavs' just cos of the actions of a few troublemakers? Enforced sterilization has NO place in our society, none at all.
  • Options
    rickberickbe Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We used to deport this underclass to Australia in the 18th century.

Pity we can't still deport them all somewhere. The country would simply be better off without them and their offspring.

Maybe we could set aside a spare island in the Outer Hebrides to ship them all off to. Call it Chav Island.
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wouldnt have been half of upset if one them had ripped her to peices though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    rickbe wrote: »
    We used to deport this underclass to Australia in the 18th century.

Pity we can't still deport them all somewhere. The country would simply be better off without them and their offspring.

Maybe we could set aside a spare island in the Outer Hebrides to ship them all off to. Call it Chav Island.

The Romans drove the Druids to Anglesey :D
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why Essex? There haven't even been any riots there! Why stereotype drug takers, club goers and 'chavs' just cos of the actions of a few troublemakers? Enforced sterilization has NO place in our society, none at all.

Wow, someone has no sense of humour tonight! I'll have to add more smilies next time, as it was obviously still too subtle.
This discussion has been closed.