Options

BB12 WILL be the most talked-about BB ever... Desmond has a TWIST to make that happen

madeinliverpoolmadeinliverpool Posts: 86
Forum Member
This is coming from a very, very good source at Channel 5. If you're going to be skeptical then go elsewhere because you're going to look stupid when it (likely) happens.

Anyway, my mole at Channel 5 tells me the atmosphere at Team BB is very tense. A huge twist – the raciest, most controversial twist in Big Brother history has been proposed by Desmond. But the twist is SO racy and controversial senior BB staff are threatening to walk out fearing a national outcry.

Desmond wants Big Brother to inform the housemates on opening night that the prize fund will be DOUBLED if two housemates shag on TV and TRIPLED if a baby is conceived in there, too. And judging from some of the extroverted types lined up for the standard series don’t be surprised if two HMs get under the duvet on opening night and seal the deal !

Desmond will probably get his way. But will have to deal with more than a few consequences.

Channel 5 knows this twist could provide much-watch TV OR reduce BB to pariah status.

Do you think this will make BB12 as talked about as series' like BB3, BB5 and BB7, or will cause a mass BB-viewer exodus?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We will need 24/7 Live Feed,to make sure that it happens!:)
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahahahaha!

Isn't there a fiction section on DS?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go away with your stupid stories.
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is coming from a very, very good source at Channel 5. If you're going to be skeptical then go elsewhere because you're going to look stupid when it (likely) happens.

Anyway, my mole at Channel 5 tells me the atmosphere at Team BB is very tense. A huge twist – the raciest, most controversial twist in Big Brother history has been proposed by Desmond. But the twist is SO racy and controversial senior BB staff are threatening to walk out fearing a national outcry.

Desmond wants Big Brother to inform the housemates on opening night that the prize fund will be DOUBLED if two housemates shag on TV and TRIPLED if a baby is conceived in there, too. And judging from some of the extroverted types lined up for the standard series don’t be surprised if two HMs get under the duvet on opening night and seal the deal !

Desmond will probably get his way. But will have to deal with more than a few consequences.

Channel 5 knows this twist could provide much-watch TV OR reduce BB to pariah status.

Do you think this will make BB12 as talked about as series' like BB3, BB5 and BB7, or will cause a mass BB-viewer exodus?
    Nope.
    It wouldn't do either of those things.
    Might cause a bit of a ripple.

meh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never in a millon years will that happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well this is a very believable post. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    staggerstagger Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    I am calling bullshit on this, but even if it were to be true, what would be the point? A couple of drunken idiots ****ing under a duvet? That would be the most 'talked-about' moment in Big Brother history? What a load of shit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would you have believed in series 2 or 3 that three housemates would be hidden in a secret jungle, or that there'd be an all-girl house? Think a little bit before spouting vitriol. :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Durexpect us to believe that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B12 will be an abject failure without live feed, so he might as well save himself the bother.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    This kind of rubbish (always) makes me laugh.

Why do people think that something humans have been doing since the dawn of time is so revolutionary because it could happen on a tv show?

Two people getting it on and then, possibly, having a sprog afterwards, imo, is the dullest, boring, most unoriginal thing I can think of.

So many great things potentially could happen on Big Brother. A quick wham bam thank you Sam between two relative strangers certainly isn't one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    werebear wrote: »

If you had half a brain you WOULD. BB has always been about pushing the boundaries and shocking people. Desmond's brand is all about pushing the boundaries and shocking people. And it begins to make sense. And I hope when it DOES happen, people learn a lesson about jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    So apparently Richard Desmond wants them to prostitute themselves live on TV. Sorry, that should be on the high lights not live.:yawn:

Funny how many people claim to have sources at channel 5, post a load of crap and they're always proven wrong.

Do one OP.
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's already becoming the most talked about, and the Live Feed Brigade don't even know that they are the reason... well done Channel 5.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    werebear wrote: »
    Snigger:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    Doesnt interest me at all :yawn:
    dont believe it either
  • Options
    TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Join Date July 2011 + 9 posts = Bullshit.
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »

I am not sure I agree, but there have been much older accounts than that with very few posts, they are the ones to watch.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »

Yeah... doesn't take Einstein to see that this equation = Ch5 HQ !!

If you are Channel 5 staff..... take note.... the ONLY thing needed to make the next BB a huge hit is the right mix of housemates and live feed. Its not rocket science.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    We had pregnant gate with makosi and Anthony, and was all about the fingers being burnt if you excuse the pun.:o
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desmond wants Big Brother to inform the housemates on opening night that the prize fund will be DOUBLED if two housemates shag on TV and TRIPLED if a baby is conceived in there, too.

Oh purlease ....... :yawn:
  • Options
    Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IF true, it would kill the franchise. Isn't paying people for sex illegal? Also, tripling the money to have a child! Poor kid!

If sex in the BB house happened naturally, i.e. in a Helen and Paul love story kind of way, then that's fine but paying housemates to have sex and even children is just plain wrong.

Utterly ridiculous, if this happens, I'm out.
  • Options
    James TJames T Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part of the fascination of BB is that by observing people round the clock we see sides we wouldn't normally get to see: the private sides that normally stay behind closed doors as well as the more public sides. Falling in love, and having sex, is probably the ultimate example of this; it's just something we'd never normally get to see develop. Watching people having sex because they've been paid to do so is, however, something that's very widely available (so I've been told ;) ) and therefore isn't of any particular interest to the BB viewer.

That said, I suppose there is a rather different audience for such material, so perhaps C5 wish to attract those rather than the traditional BB audience — after all they've already gone some way to alienating the latter by dropping the LF.
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show isn't nearly as "racy" as you would expect from Desmond. It's being targetted at teen girls and Jedward fans and I don't think they want to see sex.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You guys are going to be really embarrassed when the first baby is conceived in the Big Brother house. Maybe, if it's a boy they're name it after Desmond?