Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 200)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maria01 wrote: »
    I heard that the return of our arch nemisis ... Amira i believe is her name .... is returning... so i had to check the city was secure.... intact and ready to defend....

*duty called*

what one must do lol

Well indeed. What is a queen to do.

maybe you could sharpen your sword and chop her head off:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard that the return of our arch nemisis ... Amira i believe is her name .... is returning... so i had to check the city was secure.... intact and ready to defend....

*duty called*

what one must do lol

It's all for the greater good of your empire Ma'am!:D
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*duty called*

what one must do lol

Oh Your Majesty, Poppy will be pleased :D

Lots of newbies, many of the old guard have gone, others are still around though not posting as often, but all in all Chryediville is still very active as usual. You presence is very much missed though! I hope you can visit us more often as everything is about to kick off next week with Amira's return and all that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek::eek: hiya :D

I mean, good evening your royal highness...

evening ...
    crazysusan wrote: »
    I would stand up great queen, but you had a habit of chopping my head off, so I think maybe its safer to stay in the bowed position:D

your ok for a day or two the rope and guiloteen are still packed away my dear .... but not for long
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    NIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLE soon?

Night bubz xx

/partridge

There is much nipple in this fic, even though it went all deep and meaningful on me. But I am saving the nipple for it must be appreciated in all its glory. The nipple is well prodded by the end, and may even be bitten :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Is that Queen Maria??

I have heard much about you.

*bows*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you chrydens

I just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations on reaching part 200.

I know It is corney to say, but this place has changed my life, helped me find a part of myself and accept so much.

It has made me lol. It has made me squee, it has made me cry, it has made me run around the room jumping with joy, it has made me look at myself. When I joined in part one, i never ever thought i would still be here now, that we would still be here now, but god its been a bloody amazing journey.

The world can be a scarey place, but here in Chrydeville there is always a friendly voice to say, "its ok, its all Ok" and within minutes you just know that whatever has bothered you, you can do this, you can and will be ok.

Thank you everyone of you, those no longer with us, but never forgotton, those that have been here from the begining, those that joined today or yesterday, each and everyone is a part of the history of this place. All are special and all are unique and that is what makes this place so very very special.

Be proud and be happy that you have been part of one of the most special places on the internet.

Thank you for being you and thanks for this place.
    Big Cwtch Chrydeville, Big Cwtch

Diolch yn fawr- thank you

love you all and the joy you have brought this place xx

Beautiful post, a big cwtch back:D xx
    HELLO........................................

Yes its me...........

thread 200....

have i been gone that long...............

I don't believe what i started so long ago.. is still going strong....

hope you are all well... old faces and new faces ..lol

Now where are my subjects :p

:eek:Your Majesty!

*Bows down*

I am eternally grateful for what you started here, a truly magical place:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening ...

your ok for a day or two the rope and guiloteen are still packed away my dear .... but not for long

/memo to self pick up super strong glue in B&Q:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Congrats on part 200! x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Computer just froze for ages ...Back now and can't share pics ...:(

But at least I'm here with you all!!! *hugs*
  • Options
    CarlaBorregoCarlaBorrego Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to go to sleep. :yawn: Night folks, and enjoy your celebrations :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you lovesy:D
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep you do, I hope you'll like it, but do with it what you will :o :sleep:

/absolutley, positively going now :sleep: :yawn:

I read it.......I love it. I'll see what I can do dear Clarkie :cool:
    xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh .....Queen Maria ... *curtseys*

Nice to see you. xx :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to go to sleep. :yawn: Night folks, and enjoy your celebrations :)

night night tou you and ickle little babycarla:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Queen Maria! :D

Nice to see you, your Majesty ;)

you too my dear
    Well indeed. What is a queen to do.

maybe you could sharpen your sword and chop her head off:D

i may leave the head for a day or two .. am intrigued as to how this will pan out.. but i am known to bore easy... and off with her head does seem to have a nice ring to it...but she will have little syed with her .. so we shall see lol
    It's all for the greater good of your empire Ma'am!:D

For Chryedville and beyond...
    surreal wrote: »
    Oh Your Majesty, Poppy will be pleased :D

Lots of newbies, many of the old guard have gone, others are still around though not posting as often, but all in all Chryediville is still very active as usual. You presence is very much missed though! I hope you can visit us more often as everything is about to kick off next week with Amira's return and all that.

who of the old gaurd are no longer with us?
    /partridge

There is much nipple in this fic, even though it went all deep and meaningful on me. But I am saving the nipple for it must be appreciated in all its glory. The nipple is well prodded by the end, and may even be bitten :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Is that Queen Maria??

*bows*

I it is ... me
  • Options
    cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooo Bows down to the Queen and says a massive helllo xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    /partridge

Is that Queen Maria??

*bows*

You didn't end your partridge!! :p

I hope it's been ravished (including sucked, bitten, teased, stroked and pinched) multiple times, in multiple places!:sleep:

I am so looking forward to this! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right. I have to go...I have stayed up way past my bedtime:o:eek:

congrats all, speak tomorrow:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    /memo to self pick up super strong glue in B&Q:sleep:

pmsl .. i would go for industrial strength super glue ... just saying
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it has grown... now am sure the Arms are fine... and shiny and if there not well am not doing any hanging just yet :-p

Oh Your Majesty how much have I missed thee!!! :D Though I don't miss the guillotine it has to be said :o:p Hope we don't give you reason to start chopping heads again! :eek::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    I read it.......I love it. I'll see what I can do dear Clarkie :cool:
    xxx

:(

I want to be in on the secret!

We did once have a foursome, You, me, Clarkie and LMB!:p

I am privvy ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    anyway am off to my castle.. to freshen up... be back with you all soon... night night all
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night carla and susan :)

Hey Ditzy and EastGirl :)
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a night on here!

Susan - lovely post! Mercury, you have whetted my appetite and lovely list earlier! :D

L_b – thank you for the trip down memory lane about the first 100 parts of Chryed, I remember that well – I shall enjoy reading that. :D

MadWorld, thank you for reposting Tipsy’s Fandom post, I remember that one, very insightful. An awful lot on there I can identify with! Thank you for the thread stats too. :)

Sylae – thank you for the big stats!

Ardchoile – your post is a little bit of genius I shall save forever! Absolutely brilliant. :D

Zoetjetoch, lovely to see the Chryed Speaking in Tongues Stuff again, too. LOL at the Fatboy bit.
    And thank you for reposting the watermarked black and white page with the photo of Syed – that is beautiful! Xx

Dance Dance (((huge hugs))) – what a lovely and truly eloquent post, :cry: I do hope one day you can enjoy future Chryed as much as the original phase. But what a lovely post, don’t be a stranger and this is always your home, as well you know! It’s good you can look back and say, well it was great........hope you will always drop and see us and maybe one day you will find new inspiration. Massive good luck for the future and big smooshy Chryed kisses and as you were instrumental in Project E, (along with CC) – huge thanks for that.

Alpine Ridge - thank you for the awesome list of links and stuff - goodness me, so much to look at on here tonight.

Well it's been an amazing night on here and what is this I see - an incredible vision before me :eek: -

Queen Maria!!!

*bows down*. The city has been so busy and we have missed you so much, so much unruly behaviour from time to time, but your subjects are as dedicated as ever, some of them a leeeetle bit too much (me). It's WONDERFUL to get a visit! xxxx :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    surreal wrote: »
    Oh Your Majesty how much have I missed thee!!! :D Though I don't miss the guillotine it has to be said :o:p Hope we don't give you reason to start chopping heads again! :eek::p

no reason to chop of heads.. now what fun would that be ...
This discussion has been closed.