Options

KMaddock- Twitter Rant

Comments

• Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally could not give a damn about any of them but surely it is up to the "victims" to decide on how to retaliate to the abuser ie. either publicly or privately I was however addressing the encouragement (of as far as I am aware not one of the victims) to encite followers to use abusive language to "bully" MadK supporters to desist twittering (is there such a word :o). Isn't that a bit "pot calling kettle" Abusive language solves nothing in my book! Again, two wrongs do not make a right. I could be wrong but did I not read on this very thread criticism of KMad for her dreadful language. Sad to say it all too common in today's society that foul language is the preferred method of defence. Nuff said, I will return to lurking now! :)

Claire33 has been battling KM in a perfectly reasonable way on twitter for weeks now (asking simple questions and being batted aside without any answers) and has become a target of the morons (yes,bad word,but apt) following KM .....to the extent that she is receiving personal abuse from them on there ,but even worse on facebook. I think that makes her a victim of the hate mob now, on a par with the Andres and CAN actually and I don't blame her for giving it back.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally could not give a damn about any of them but surely it is up to the "victims" to decide on how to retaliate to the abuser ie. either publicly or privately I was however addressing the encouragement (of as far as I am aware not one of the victims) to encite followers to use abusive language to "bully" MadK supporters to desist twittering (is there such a word :o). Isn't that a bit "pot calling kettle" Abusive language solves nothing in my book! Again, two wrongs do not make a right. I could be wrong but did I not read on this very thread criticism of KMad for her dreadful language. Sad to say it all too common in today's society that foul language is the preferred method of defence. Nuff said, I will return to lurking now! :)

Much more offensive than the F word is the way KM AND HER FOLLOWERS are ridiculing someone for their anxiety issues. That is truly dreadful language. It is a Public internet site and I don't see why good people should stand to the side & keep it shut while some **** is abusing someone & interfering in their business like this.:mad:
  • Options
    Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    So its okay to use the F word if in your opinion if it is directed at a vicous troll and actually quite appropriate to that type of person. Well forgive me but I think your "Claire 33 is playing a blinder" sums it up - I for one cannot see the difference between Kmad's followers and Clare 33's they are both enciting abuse - why do you care so much. In my book, they are both over reacting and enjoying the attention too much. My complaint is with the readiness to accept such foul language. Do you have children, is it acceptable to you for your children to use such language? As has been said repeatably in this thread and others KMaddock is not believable but to incite such passion in her followers and opponents beggars belief and says more about the participants but hey some people have to get their kicks somewhere don't they :rolleyes:

Ossie, you obviously find the subject upsetting, so why bother reading it on twitter? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Much more offensive than the F word is the way KM AND HER FOLLOWERS are ridiculing someone for their anxiety issues. That is truly dreadful language. It is a Public internet site and I don't see why good people should stand to the side & keep it shut while some **** is abusing someone & interfering in their business like this.:mad:

Well said. Was disgusting for kmaddock to take the pee out of some one because of mental health problems and is below the belt. The abuse that man is receiving daily and CP is terrible and all because of kmaddock and I will not apologise for getting on her case and will continue until she stops.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    I have been called every name under the sun for a weeks now on twitter because I don't agree with kmaddock or her twitter fans and I have never bitten back nastily until tonight which was harmless and was only to give her a bit of her own medicine back. I don't like swearing at the best of times but kmaddock has done far worse to not just the Andre's and CP but to anyone who try and stand up to her..

I tonight had been sent a facebook I hate Claire page that someone has set up which is silly but I won't bite back about it other than report it.

Why does it rile you so much that you choose to use language that you say you do not like. You have been on a crusade from early on in this fiasco. I admire your commitment but don't you think you should pull back a bit and let her rant on and not lure you into something that could have serous consequences surely it is up to the people being vilified to respond (which I am sure they will in their own quiet way). Aren't you better than her sheep, again give her enough rope and she/he/it will hang itself with it. Chill, I'm sure that CAN and the Andres are not losing sleep over this nutcase so why are you so determined to fight their cause:confused: Do not get caught up in the attention seeking, please :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said. Was disgusting for kmaddock to take the pee out of some one because of mental health problems and is below the belt. The abuse that man is receiving daily and CP is terrible and all because of kmaddock and I will not apologise for getting on her case and will continue until she stops.

You do right Claire, the only people who won't like it are the ones who don't think KM is doing wrong. And who cares what they 'think'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ossie, you obviously find the subject upsetting, so why bother reading it on twitter? :confused:

Didn't I say I had been following this with interest. No, what I find offensive is the abusiive language - I see no need for it. I applaud Claire's sentiments but I think lowering herself to the Kmads follower's level is not wise - she can get too involved with this type of hype which could be very damaging to her personally. She is bound to get retaliation and for what, defending people who are more than capable of defending themselves but choose to take a different route. And fyi I am sane and over 21 so shall choose what I want to read or not read you obviously believe in the mentality that "If you don't like the programme switch it over or off". As far as I am aware this is public forum where people can have their own opinions or have I missed something :confused: and I am certainly not upset just opinionated :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You do right Claire, the only people who won't like it are the ones who don't think KM is doing wrong. And who cares what they think[.

OMG and you criticise Kmad's followers it's the adulation that keeps them going which has been mentioned on here more than once. Yes, she is so wrong in what she/he/ it is doing but come on aren't you being just a wee bit hypocritical. Discussion is healthy but all this adulation, please ;)
  • Options
    Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    Didn't I say I had been following this with interest. No, what I find offensive is the abusiive language - I see no need for it. I applaud Claire's sentiments but I think lowering herself to the Kmads follower's level is not wise - she can get too involved with this type of hype which could be very damaging to her personally. She is bound to get retaliation and for what, defending people who are more than capable of defending themselves but choose to take a different route. And fyi I am sane and over 21 so shall choose what I want to read or not read you obviously believe in the mentality that "If you don't like the programme switch it over or off". As far as I am aware this is public forum where people can have their own opinions or have I missed something :confused: and I am certainly not upset just opinionated :D

Of course you are entitled to your opinion and I didn't mean to offend. I too am (well) over the age of 21 and sadly there are many things in society I don't approve of. Unless I feel that I am able to do something to change those things, I do tend to stand back, or "switch off the TV" if I do not like what I see or hear, rather than be upset by it. However, if like Claire I was bullied on a forum or witnessed unfair persecution of another person, I too would put up with so much then fire back.

BTW. I am a mother to two grown up daughters, who I have never heard swear, that is not to say that they haven't done so. They wouldn't swear in front of me, their father or anyone else who the respect. Because Claire has sworn on this occasion, does not mean that she uses such language in general, as she has already pointed out:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG and you criticise Kmad's followers it's the adulation that keeps them going which has been mentioned on here more than once. Yes, she is so wrong in what she/he/ it is doing but come on aren't you being just a wee bit hypocritical. Discussion is healthy but all this adulation, please ;)

No ones asking for adulation least alone me. I'm entitled to go on twitter and show how disgusted I am at the way kmaddock has gone on for weeks and don't see why I should sit back and not say anything just like you yourself is doing now. Your entitled to your opinions and views but so are all the rest of us and like others on twitter on both sides may i add are doing the exact same thing as me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you explain why you think I'm hypocritcal? What adulation?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion and I didn't mean to offend. I too am (well) over the age of 21 and sadly there are many things in society I don't approve of. Unless I feel that I am able to do something to change those things, I do tend to stand back, or "switch off the TV" if I do not like what I see or hear, rather than be upset by it. However, if like Claire I was bullied on a forum or witnessed unfair persecution of another person, I too would put up with so much then fire back.

BTW. I am a mother to two grown up daughters, who I have never heard swear, that is not to say that they haven't done so. They wouldn't swear in front of me, their father or anyone else who the respect. Because Claire has sworn on this occasion, does not mean that she uses such language in general, as she has already pointed out:)

With all due respect, Claire put herself out there (albeit with good intentions) knowing what the Kmad's "supporters" were like so should have known what she was up against. I have followed this from the start with bemusement but would never have put myself out there in defence of people who are well able to defend themselves. Surely you have asked yourself why they haven't? Well to me it makes sense most posters here have vilified Neville for taking his dispute with Clare to twitter so who is the better person for not rising to it. I know what I would do and I would defend my 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters (who I am sure have used the odd swear word at some point) to my death but not on a public forum or twitter nor would i resort to using foul language (retweeted again and again) for people who mean nothing to me, my kids could read that FGS it's out there forever. Let MadK rant - I wont lose any sleep over it but both sides expressing "good on you, well done, go for it" is not good. Encouragement to do so from both sides is so wrong and attracts the "sheep" for want of a better word (or one that wouldn't get me banned) :D

I am not a prude and have obviously heard swearing but it is not something I approve of. I still (probably naively) expect respect from my friends and family and feel that you can put your point over without the use of profanities,
  • Options
    CiawomanCiawoman Posts: 167
    Forum Member

I find it horrible. I suffer from panic attacks and used to ask my evil ex to stay awake and talk to me until I feel asleep and to his credit he always did. I feel this was something personal between us and no matter how nasty our separation was not once as he ever brought this up or said I'm crazy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If it were your or my business I could understand retaliation but as far as I am aware the rant is directed at Clare, CAN and the Andres, so surely it is their business and they have not retaliated on a public internet site which I must say makes them the better person(s) imho :o We don't know how they are responding (nor a :Dre we entitled to know) so why are we giving this MadK person the time of day - if it was not for nosy people on both sides (me ncluded) it would die a quick death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No ones asking for adulation least alone me. I'm entitled to go on twitter and show how disgusted I am at the way kmaddock has gone on for weeks and don't see why I should sit back and not say anything just like you yourself is doing now. Your entitled to your opinions and views but so are all the rest of us and like others on twitter on both sides may i add are doing the exact same thing as me.

Free speech for all, that's good and of course you are entitled to your opinion and to express it any way you like but you have involved yourself in someone else's dispute. As I said I am very opinionated and will freely express it but you knowingly involved yourself with this Kmaddock person and I cannot personally understand why you felt the need to be Clare's defender to the extent that you were yourself receiving abuse. Clare ( and her associates) are more than capable or defending themselves but for some reason chose not to do it on Twitter - I wonder why ;) You are passionate in your cause but what gets to me is your defenders are no better that KMaddocks they sit back and prepare the ammunition - whether you chose to fire it is your choice :) Enjoy your crusade it keeps the rest of us bemused :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it were your or my business I could understand retaliation but as far as I am aware the rant is directed at Clare, CAN and the Andres, so surely it is their business and they have not retaliated on a public internet site which I must say makes them the better person(s) imho :o We don't know how they are responding (nor a :Dre we entitled to know) so why are we giving this MadK person the time of day - if it was not for nosy people on both sides (me ncluded) it would die a quick death.

I haven't been joining in much either, but there are plenty of people in agreement with the mad c*w you only have to search @KM******* to see the sheer idiocy of people & it has surprised me how cruel people are. Their lack of empathy is mind blowing. I don't think they would understand unless the exact thing happened to them at the hands of their ex's anonymous friend. Not 'til then will they stop to think. I don't think it's healthy to let them have the run of the public site that is twitter without consequences & without anyone letting them know when it is unacceptable behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you explain why you think I'm hypocritcal? What adulation?

You do right Claire, the only people who won't like it are the ones who don't think KM is doing wrong. And who cares what they 'think

In my book that's encouraging Claire, and most probably inciting Kmaddocks followers to respond, posters on here have more than once insinuated that they read this thread.

Perhaps adulation was a bit strong but I feel that Claire should not be encouraged to take on her crusade - you have criticised the other side for encouraging Maddock so why not advise Claire to take a step back and just watch the proceedings unfold :)
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was ignored ossie. People on here were just as bemused as you say you were at first. But shitt won't give up. That's one of the reasons I agree it is a combination of people. A normal person spouts their bile,gets it out of their system then moves on. But in a clique of abusers there is always one of the gang urging you on to say worse things.........and that is what is happening here. I've known people who suffered badly with panic attacks....nothing about them is amusing . Even the meds for them can cause sleeplessness and exacerbate things in the short term. Shitt scraped the barrel bringing this up because mental issues like this affect so many people that we ALL know someone battling through it. I am not saying "OOH CLAIRE33 ....YOU ARE AMAZING !" in the manner of KM's sheeple,because I don't know claire33 .....but I am saying she should be applauded for taking a stand.And if she is attacked by the KM sheeple on FB, then she is entitled to respond in kind.......in their language,since they seem to be illiterate by and large.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't been joining in much either, but there are plenty of people in agreement with the mad c*w you only have to search @KM******* to see the sheer idiocy of people & it has surprised me how cruel people are. Their lack of empathy is mind blowing. I don't think they would understand unless the exact thing happened to them at the hands of their ex's anonymous friend. Not 'til then will they stop to think. I don't think it's healthy to let them have the run of the public site that is twitter without consequences & without anyone letting them know when it is unacceptable behaviour.

I totally agree with this but we don;t know what action is being taken nor are we entitled to know. My point it that these idiotic people only show themselves up for what they are, the victims in this fiasco are better than that and will deal with it in their own way. We should not stoop to their level. That is all I am trying to say to Claire leave it be do not get sucked in and hopefully it will all go away or will be dealt with in the appropriate way. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do right Claire, the only people who won't like it are the ones who don't think KM is doing wrong. And who cares what they 'think

In my book that's encouraging Claire, and most probably inciting Kmaddocks followers to respond, posters on here have more than once insinuated that they read this thread.

Perhaps adulation was a bit strong but I feel that Claire should not be encouraged to take on her crusade - you have criticised the other side for encouraging Maddock so why not advise Claire to take a step back and just watch the proceedings unfold :)

I do have my own mind you know and no one encourages me to do anything. You may as well go tell all the others who are defending PA, CP, or even kmaddock the same as you're telling me(to many to get around) lol Why should kmaddock be able to spout her poison on twitter who is on some kind of hate crusade with her followers so why should I or anyone else sit back and let her get away with it without being tackled on what she is doing. People have the right to take sides.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

See above. People's actions should have consequences, especially when their actions are all about harming someone. Claire's actions aren't about harming, there's the difference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with this but we don;t know what action is being taken nor are we entitled to know. My point it that these idiotic people only show themselves up for what they are, the victims in this fiasco are better than that and will deal with it in their own way. We should not stoop to their level. That is all I am trying to say to Claire leave it be do not get sucked in and hopefully it will all go away or will be dealt with in the appropriate way. :(

I'm not the one keeping it going. kmaddock is and whether I said anything or not it would still continue. Can I just add that I know you are only trying to advise me but I can take care of myself and if maddock supporters care to call me names etc then I'm big enough to deal with it but I won't stay quiet so long as maddock continues as I think it's wrong and people have the right to voice their opinions to tell her it's wrong what she is doing..kaddock would be the first one to shout if the shoe was on the other foot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See above. People's actions should have consequences, especially when their actions are all about harming someone. Claire's actions aren't about harming, there's the difference.

Retweeting foul language may be okay in your book but in mine it implies that Kmadd has rattled Claire into responding - reaction is what she/he/it wants and she got it! Me I sit back and although I don't agree with any of it she will not rattle me - I wouldn't give he/she/it the satisfaction. All will be revealed in time - I'm sure (leave it to the people involved they are definately not stupid) - and I want to be around to see it with my blood pressure well and truly controlled :D Meanwhile I'm still intrigued and whilst I commend Claire for her commitment I still feel its not the way to go. I am sure MaddK's actions will have consequences but they will not be exposed on twitter until after the event.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire33 keep going! You know there are others standing shoulder to shoulder with you. You're either fortunate or have been selected to be one of the few who has not been blocked by the shitt one. Seems to me that's for a reason? Almost ensuring your tweets are seen by its purile fanatics and because of their ages (or mental ages), they then victimise you. Almost an act of reventhing it? I wonder If before the kmad thing started, did you have any tweeters who took a dislike to you for your strong views? If you are able to link the accounts it may go some way into proving or disproving which twitter accounts are being run by the shitt one? Just a thought.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to say this about the OBE petition.
    There may be plenty of likes but there's only 4 signatures with 3 unverified. This shows the true level of support for this devious character
This discussion has been closed.