Options

Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

1115116117118119121»

Comments

• Options
    MindBodySoulMindBodySoul Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    cm1992 wrote: »
    Yeah her label wanted her to change her name.

But she did change her name.:confused:

She was born ''Brintey Spares'' due to her rural-Lousiana upbringing, but then made it the far more commercial ''Britney Spears''.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was born ''Brintey Spares'' due to her rural-Lousiana upbringing, but then made it the far more commercial ''Britney Spears''.:)

No she wasn't:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No she wasn't:p

Yes she was. It's quite a common name in that area.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She could have been called Britney Jean (Jean is her middle name) ...a bit like Billy Jean ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we should be on part 4 now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mich92 wrote: »
    She could have been called Britney Jean (Jean is her middle name) ...a bit like Billy Jean ;)

It was actually Brintey ''Jeam'' due to a spelling mistake, if you've ever seen her birth certificate.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I'm glad it's "Britney Spears".It sounds epic!!
    3,000 posts is not a RULE.DS will create part 4 as soon as they check out the music forum.They might check it at 3,015 or 3,030 but part 4 is getting closer anyway ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I'm glad it's "Britney Spears".It sounds epic!!

3,000 posts is not a RULE.DS will create part 4 as soon as they check out the music forum.They might check it at 3,015 or 3,030 but part 4 is getting closer anyway ;)

I know ...nobody in this world has a name like that ..I think it sounds cool :cool:

True. I sound desperate lol its only Part 4 ...Lady Gagas on Part 7 ..the cheats :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know ...nobody in this world has a name like that ..I think it sounds cool :cool:

True. I sound desperate lol its only Part 4 ...Lady Gagas on Part 7 ..the cheats :p
    One X Factor appearance and we will be on Part 10! :D
    Anyway, I am hoping that 'Criminal' won't be delayed anymore.I really can't wait.I need some Britney promo!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

No worries, we should be soon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One X Factor appearance and we will be on Part 10! :D
    Anyway, I am hoping that 'Criminal' won't be delayed anymore.I really can't wait.I need some Britney promo!

Seriously, I would post about every movement she makes on X Factor in a deep analysis. Every hair flip, every step, every "Crazy" or "Baby"... Epic.:cool:
    :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree

Both this and Blackout are very wasted opportunities. FF could easily of been her Confessions era imo.

most definitely! I felt FF was the best Dance influenced album since Confessions ironically! So it would have fit definitely....shame :(
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Daily Mail on her Glamour shoot

"knocking 30" - knocking?! They make it sound as if she's about to turn 80, not 30! Jesus!

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seriously, I would post about every movement she makes on X Factor in a deep analysis. Every hair flip, every step, every "Crazy" or "Baby"... Epic.:cool:
    :p

Haha that's not a bad idea! Anyone going to buy Glamour magazine on Thursday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Daily Mail on her Glamour shoot

"knocking 30" - knocking?! They make it sound as if she's about to turn 80, not 30! Jesus!

:eek:

when shes 35 sh should be in retirement :rolleyes: haha!

That article is actually really bad! Its like a massive parallel between Beyonces 30th career overview, to Britneys she is looking good....considering she is 30....what the heck?? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    when shes 35 sh should be in retirement :rolleyes: haha!

That article is actually really bad! Its like a massive parallel between Beyonces 30th career overview, to Britneys she is looking good....considering she is 30....what the heck?? lol
    You know now...The press is only going to kick those who are already down :(.If RCA helps Britney bounce back in EVERY aspect, I bet that this exact same magazine that released this article will be the first to kiss her ass...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney Jeam Spares. Doesn't have the same ring to it. Britney Spears is an original name though.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Yeah her label wanted her to change her name.

I never knew that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney Jeam Spares. Doesn't have the same ring to it. Britney Spears is an original name though.

Brittania Spearmint
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't think it would have sounded right really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We need 3 more posts to get to page 122.Do you think that we may after all move on to part 4 if we get that far?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We need 3 more posts to get to page 122.Do you think that we may after all move on to part 4 if we get that far?

Hopefully!!
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=52573989#post52573989
    This discussion has been closed.