Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 202)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    Few bits I missed whilst nomming a Chinese (food, I mean :sleep:)

Yay, CC, well done! I remember the theory test - absolute *&^%. Only passed by a few marks; still don't understand why they felt the need to test me on trams when nowhere I've ever driven has trams.

Cookie - my dearest Cookie, how the devil are you? Thank you for a most inciteful and wonderful review of RedBull!Smrabble :D:D:D What is your next prompt for me?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    Was it 'you to me are everything, the sweetest song that I could sing, oooooo baby!!' by any chance?! :D

The same thing that I was :sleep:

/and still am:p

Got it in one!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening All

Everyone ok?

Congrats on part 202 :)

Only skim caught up (loads of pages for a slow wednesday=great stuff) but well done everyone for the Stonewall retweets etc, and thank you DS Daniel for writing an article. Great video Mads xxx

Exciting new spoilers. Ugh to Phil, how dare he bad mouth Christian :mad:

Zainab 'suicide' will be hard to watch I think, especially with Kamil there. I wonder if Chryed will hear him crying from their flat and wonder whats going on (hoping they are involved somehow, not Alfie).

evening xx
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The boarded up Chryed flat makes me very excited. :o

Angst **** :sleep:

I think...I think...maybe just maybe Elltridge have an inkling :cool:

But seriously I think it does show that we arent just fan girls lusting after 2 hot men (ahem).

We're not? :eek: There was me thinking all we did was squee at how hot they. Like they're well fit init, like! :sleep: :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi loves:),

Part 202 already? You guys are moving fast:eek:...
    I just watched last night's Chryed and the red button stuff... what can I say except:D:):D:).
    Great scenes and great writing as usual from Daran. I really enjoyed that and it all sounds promising for some great, angsty stuff in the future -I'm majorly excited for all that, eventually I'm here for the pain:cool:(and the exhomo, too of course:p).
    Hope you're all well :).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was meant to be six shortbread biscuits iirc. I started going "Do I really need self-raising flour?" "Okay, I haven't got scales but that looks like 200g of sugar?" Apparently recipes are there for a reason or something. :rolleyes:

That explains why it looks the way it does then :p
    Yes! I thought the same thing. I was thinking it was night shooting but then I confused myself thinking about interiors/exteriors, and just decided to assume something had happened. It's more exciting and less confusing that way.

I think it's only the AB, salon, MM and chip shop that have proper interiors. I think I saw a picture once where you can see that the houses have no backs, it's really odd :o

We might be getting all excited and it'll just end up being a case of a yob throwing a brick through the window :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    24 pages??? What have I missed??

/Evening :D

Hello :sleep:
    Seemoewe wrote: »
    Hi loves:),

Part 202 already? You guys are moving fast:eek:...
    I just watched last night's Chryed and the red button stuff... what can I say except:D:): D: ).
    Great scenes and great writing as usual from Daran. I really enjoyed that and it all sounds promising for some great, angsty stuff in the future -I'm majorly excited for all that, eventually I'm here for the pain:cool:(and the exhomo, too of course:p).
    Hope you're all well :).

Hiya! I'm excited too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to zumba tonight for the first time in WEEKS, im so excited :D
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemchryed wrote: »

We might be getting all excited and it'll just end up being a case of a yob throwing a brick through the window :rolleyes:

This is what I thought initially. Not so much a yob, but, like, some henchman throwing something through the window as a 'warning'. I hope it's more exciting than that, though. :o
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Seemoewe :)
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    The boarded up Chryed flat makes me very excited. :o

Angst **** :sleep:

We're not? :eek: There was me thinking all we did was squee at how hot they. Like they're well fit init, like! :sleep: :p

BIB Same!! :D Very excited...I do love the angst :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cookie - my dearest Cookie, how the devil are you? Thank you for a most inciteful and wonderful review of RedBull!Smrabble :D:D:D What is your next prompt for me?

Bubba! - I'm ok. I held up 'month end' though at work. Which was not gooood!:sleep:

Glad you liked my review.

A cookie!smrabble please:sleep::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That explains why it looks the way it does then :p

I think it's only the AB, salon, MM and chip shop that have proper interiors. I think I saw a picture once where you can see that the houses have no backs, it's really odd :o

But all the windows are boarded.

So either somethings happened to take them all out, or somethings happened to make them board the windows up - for protection, in fear (because no one actually calls the police in EastEnders :rolleyes: )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I baked my mum a birthday cake last year....it was a disaster :o The kitchen looked like when Syed tried to bake in DC week :D

It was totally unexpected money, my last pay cheque was May last year so it's taken a whole tax year for them to figure out I paid too much!!

Well thats sounds just like the tax department!! I am sure it was a yummy cake
    right, I'm off out to the theatre, hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening, catch you later :)

have fun
    Hopefully that means it'll get back to BK and Ellitridge too! :)

I am sure they will find out about it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bubba! - I'm ok. I held up 'month end' though at work. Which was not gooood!:sleep:

Glad you liked my review.

A cookie!smrabble please:sleep::p

Ooh, nice one. I shall have to oblige with much haste! :D

/as long as I get to give you a prompt :sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cooking skills know no bounds. That was a few years ago, I wish I could say my cooking skills have improved. They have not.

what, ermm...what....what is it? :o

I think...I think...maybe just maybe Elltridge have an inkling :cool:

But seriously I think it does show that we arent just fan girls lusting after 2 hot men (ahem).

of course we aren't, pffft, we have our uses :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The song 'Make you feel my love' whenever I hear it I'm just going to associate it with that video and cry :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Quick note - anyone think its a good idea to write to the soap mags to advertise the fundraiser? Even if its just a letter in the letters page? I'm tempted to.
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I'm rewatching the EE episode from the 5th - resorted to watching it online because I now can't download anything onto iplayer desktop, not only last night's ep :( - and I've just realised that Kalfie pretty much have the same scene 5 times, while our lovely Chryed scenes have to be on the red button because there's no time for them :sleep:
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still looks a lot better than my cooking attempts!! :D

Was it 'you to me are everything, the sweetest song that I could sing, oooooo baby!!' by any chance?! :D

This has been stuck in my head all day, and still is! :D They obviously know we like Christian singing in the shower.
    OT - Has anyone seen the film 'Beautiful Thing', I found it on youtube last night and it is sooooooooo lovely :)

That is a lovely film. :) Linda Henry (Shirley) and Tamika (Kim) are in that, I believe?
    I have this image of Phil storming into the gym when Christian and Ben are there, railing and ranting, and Christian steps protectively in front of Ben. Doesn't lash out, just stands in front of him. Probably won't happen, but it would be great - Christian proving he's more of a man that Phil could ever be.

As for Syed - I just thought that if it happens days after he has a huge argument with his mother, he's going to blame himself. :eek::eek: He's going to think that his being angry with his mum was the trigger for her 'suicide' (if he believes that it is attempted suicide)

BIB 1 - I'd love that! Can really picture that. :D
    BIB 2 - I can see Syed tying himself in knots over it all. Going to be sad to watch. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have this image of Phil storming into the gym when Christian and Ben are there, railing and ranting, and Christian steps protectively in front of Ben. Doesn't lash out, just stands in front of him. Probably won't happen, but it would be great - Christian proving he's more of a man that Phil could ever be.

As for Syed - I just thought that if it happens days after he has a huge argument with his mother, he's going to blame himself. :eek::eek: He's going to think that his being angry with his mum was the trigger for her 'suicide' (if he believes that it is attempted suicide)

I hate Phil mitchell. How dare he mock Christian, who is more of a man than he will ever be. Christian is strong and loving and phil is a nasty bully....

I do worry for Syed, he is going to feel guilty, probably blame himself, because he will feel that maybe it was his fault. Its not his fault, but he has such guilt complex.I am going to want to hug him.
    It was meant to be six shortbread biscuits iirc. I started going "Do I really need self-raising flour?" "Okay, I haven't got scales but that looks like 200g of sugar?" Apparently recipes are there for a reason or something. :rolleyes:

thats my style of cooking:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening:)

Just catching up from this afternoon and seen the DS article, OMG how amazing, it's really taken off hasn't it?! Katrina, Mads and Chryedians should all be very proud. Feeling quite emotional. Mads your vid is truly wonderful, made me well up. Katrina thank you so much for starting this:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    But all the windows are boarded.

So either somethings happened to take them all out, or somethings happened to make them board the windows up - for protection, in fear (because no one actually calls the police in EastEnders :rolleyes: )

Fire normally results in multiple boarded up windows

/just sayin :sleep:
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Evening Seemoewe and anyone else logging on who I missed :)
    The song 'Make you feel my love' whenever I hear it I'm just going to associate it with that video and cry :sleep:

Sorry :o
  • Options
    stephness91stephness91 Posts: 6,584
    Forum Member
    Hiyaa Looves. Just popping in, can't wait for tomorrow's red button ep!

Also so proud of everyone for the Stonewall fundraiser, i shall be donating this weekend when i get some money. Long live Chryed/Ellitridge

xxx
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick note - anyone think its a good idea to write to the soap mags to advertise the fundraiser? Even if its just a letter in the letters page? I'm tempted to.

Please do. :) Anything to get the message out there.

Inside Soap, Soaplife, AAS are worthy a try.

There is also Atttitude, the UK's leading gay magazine.
This discussion has been closed.