Options

Would I Lie To You?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
Forum Member
Is back tonight! I figured there's no harm starting a thread for it a bit early! (Sorry, I'm off work, and have a while free to come on here!)

Apparently, it's a really funny episode tonight, as well! :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody love this, especially the North/South-Middle Class/Working Class banter that Mitchell and Mack always indulge in. One of those rare panel shows where even the guests you think are going to be shit end up being alright, and occasionally surprisingly entertaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep! I agree with everything you said!
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    I've read....the Best Ever.

But for me, they've all been very funny.:cool:
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is back tonight! I figured there's no harm starting a thread for it a bit early! (Sorry, I'm off work, and have a while free to come on here!)

Do you have a source for that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you have a source for that?
    Only the last line here. Is it really that important? Someone think it's going to be a great episode, that's all.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/columnists/todays-tv/2011/09/09/would-i-lie-to-you-bbc1-9-30pm-scotland-10-35pm-115875-23406019/
    And I chat to someone on twitter who went to the recording.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone has to try and trump Kevin Bridges epic "Horse truth" as I call it for it to be the funniest episode :D
  • Options
    NikhilNikhil Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently this series was filmed in march. Why has it taken 6 months to get on our screens!! I love this show!
  • Options
    ReadingfanReadingfan Posts: 10,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really glad to have this back! I've never seen a bad episode to be honest!

It looks like they're going for Outnumbered at 9 and then Would I lie to you? at 9.30. Looks like a very strong hour of comedy to me and perfect really for a Friday night!

And I agree that the Kevin Bridges horse story is definitely the highlight of Would I lie to you? so far.
  • Options
    Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    Readingfan wrote: »
    It looks like they're going for Outnumbered at 9 and then Would I lie to you? at 9.30. Looks like a very strong hour of comedy to me and perfect really for a Friday night!

And a new series of QI on BBC2 at 10!
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to one of the filmings back in April and loved it. Its the best show to see filmed as it was 3 hours of comedy with no set change just lots of round. On my show there was bill oddie, sarah mcmillan, frank skinner and another commedian.

I am so glad its back!! However, it does clash with big brother so i will watch WILTY on iplayer. How long is the episode? I would love it if they made it an hour, they easily could!
  • Options
    Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »
    I went to one of the filmings back in April and loved it. Its the best show to see filmed as it was 3 hours of comedy with no set change just lots of round. On my show there was bill oddie, sarah mcmillan, frank skinner and another commedian.

I am so glad its back!! However, it does clash with big brother so i will watch WILTY on iplayer. How long is the episode? I would love it if they made it an hour, they easily could!

"and another comedian"? That would be Jon Richardson, a very funny bloke indeed.
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this programme so much.

Along with Kevin's horse another couple of my memorable moments were:

David Mitchell's 'special' pyjamas

Jo Brand's neighbour who Jo managed to chuck in the pond whilst playing a rather hazardous 'pass the baby' game as a child.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this show can't wait for it tonight. Its one of the few shows where you can tell all the guests are having fun.
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seen the trailer for this.... the actor out of east enders pauline fowler's son.. has he gone fat.. or what..
  • Options
    mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    Someone has to try and trump Kevin Bridges epic "Horse truth" as I call it for it to be the funniest episode :D

Just cannot bring myself to delete the recording I have of this episode. I have watched it so many times and still laugh. It is a corker. Kevin Bridges stole the show with 'Horse truth' and Keeley Hawes was excellent too.

My favourite panel show by miles. Glad its back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Someone has to try and trump Kevin Bridges epic "Horse truth" as I call it for it to be the funniest episode
    I have to ration myself to only watching that episode every couple of months!

Each time, though, I'm in fits of laughter. It's just so perfectly done! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jack Whitehall is an unfunny turd.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Nick Hewer is brilliant :o
  • Options
    TheMagic8ballTheMagic8ball Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I preferred it when Deayton was at the desk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camis wrote: »

He is fab
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miranda's story is going well
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't usually like Jack Whitehall, but that "I knew Giles through Mother" bit was hilarious :D

And Nick is brilliant!
  • Options
    mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »

Isn't he just, love him.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭