Options

Week 2 SPOILER thread (Saturday 8 October)

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Nancy will be off - lowest score and no fanbase to vote for her....
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have missed this. :)
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Eggwhina is going home because Vincent has a huge fan base. I dont think Nancy is going home either.
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,266
    Forum Member
    I think it might be Audley - or with a bit of luck bl@@dy lulu
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thank you so much, I would have missed this :)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »

Me too - he's the sort of person you quite like, but there will be somebody on the show who you like more and therefore vote for them.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »

Hi footygirl. Its good to be back on here again. I think it will probably be Nancy but we have been surprised before. I think Audley may be OK this week. The pack are certainly starting to split between the good ones and the no so good.
  • Options
    WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness the spoiler thread is back this year. What would we do without it? :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    Yay, the spoiler thread is back :D I think Audley will go.
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see this thread is back :) Looking forward to the spoiler results a bit later! Thanks in advance to our friends in the audience :)
  • Options
    dancingdemelzadancingdemelza Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I dont think Eggwhina is going home because Vincent has a huge fan base. I dont think Nancy is going home either.
    Think Eggwina might be going to save Vincent from her embarassing lusting. Bet he's hoping.
  • Options
    Pickled TinkPickled Tink Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be happy if either, LuLu, Nancy, Edwina, Chelsea, Audley or Russell go. Part of me wants Jason to go too but I think that's just because he's good!!!
  • Options
    Wigan WandererWigan Wanderer Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Thank-you to Sarah for starting this thread..& your friends who make it possible !!.I wouldn't mind either tangoangel if either Lulu Nancy or Edwina went.. Back later...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see this thread has returned, it is an big part of the strictly experience!

I think audley is going, not in a mean way but I'm not sure who'll vote for him.
  • Options
    Pickled TinkPickled Tink Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a thought - If phones are confiscated at the BBC does that mean all the people supporting in the audience can't vote??
  • Options
    fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Nancy to go tonight.

However, I wouldn't miss Lulu either...........nor would Brendan me thinks.................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Sara! Great to see one of my favourite threads back again. And hi to all the spoiler regulars *waves* :D

Thought it was a great show tonight - really entertaining.

Pickled Tink - yes, if you're in the audience you can't vote because you don't have your phone. But you don't really care because being at the live show is just amazing - I went last year.

There are two queues after - one for coats and one for phones, so let's hope whoever texts the spoiler gets their phone first, texts the result and then joins the coat queue!

Meanwhile, here's a coffee and walnut cake to keep us all going :)
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to go with Dan v Audley with Dan going.

I almost hope two favourites are in trouble though; just so some of the ridiculous marking is questioned.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DC cheers for the cake just what I need YUM YUM
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Want - Edwina to go.
    Think - Audley will go
  • Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray, the spoiler thread is up and running. Watching Strictly then onto this thread with a bottle of wine & a packet of smokey bacon crisps - what a great way to spend a Saturday evening :D
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,266
    Forum Member
    Thanks Sara! Great to see one of my favourite threads back again. And hi to all the spoiler regulars *waves* :D

Pickled Tink - yes, if you're in the audience you can't vote because you don't have your phone. But you don't really care because being at the live show is just amazing - I went last year.

There are two queues after - one for coats and one for phones, so let's hope whoever texts the spoiler gets their phone first, texts the result and then joins the coat queue!

Could I have chocolate cake please DC:D
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Waves back. Yum, coffee and walnut - my favourite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy to go *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't mind Lulu, Nancy, Rory or Audley going really.