Options

Celebrity Coach Trip(Starts next Monday)10th Oct

Comments

• Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner and Stavros Flatley? Technically that means they're a trio plus is the kid not about 14? :confused:
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Pete Burns was in the trailer.

Are you sure?
    I don't think he's due to appear.

Maybe it was Brendan? :D

I just want this thread to be more about the show than personal insults so I hope we can move on from now!

Amen to that.:)
    Can't be sure about the insults though as I'll probably be the one that's throwing them.:o

I'm in the dome camp on this one I think...in that I don't like any of 'em. :D
  • Options
    tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Pete Burns was in the trailer.

I think the trailer for Celeb CT was mixed in with the one for Celeb CDWM. Probably Pete Burns is in that :confused::)
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love Pete Burns to be on! Now there's a guy who will give value for money entertainment if you want bitchiness lol!
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noone invited me to the thread :(

Hope CCT will be good :)
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tushingham wrote: »
    I think the trailer for Celeb CT was mixed in with the one for Celeb CDWM. Probably Pete Burns is in that :confused::)

Pete Burns is in CDWM, the only problem I have with that is we won't get the full experience as it will probably be heavily edited, I love him on BBBOTS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I've only heard of a couple of the "celebrities" but I'll be watching anyway as I'm hooked. Sky plussed and series linked. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Barrymore and McCririck - well it ain't gonnna be boring or quiet, that's for sure!
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As they start in Berlin i do hope Barrymore doesnt do his German schtick...

Could be the cringe of the century.
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loathed the last half of Coach Trip. With John McC and Michael B on the CCT one there are bound to be fireworks. But, at least we know what they are like. And, personally I will be spared John McC commentating for BB. So every cloud has a silver lining. Will give this a go but, am a little bit of a coach trip cynic now:(
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    I loathed the last half of Coach Trip. With John McC and Michael B on the CCT one there are bound to be fireworks. But, at least we know what they are like. And, personally I will be spared John McC commentating for BB. So every cloud has a silver lining. Will give this a go but, am a little bit of a coach trip cynic now:(

I wouldn't bank on it lol! This was filmed well before BB even started, so we could see more of the disgusting git yet on BB!
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might be interesting to see John McC's relationship with his wife. He's made a big thing of calling her 'the Booby' and saying she waits on him hand and foot. Perhaps she'll be less downtrodden than he makes out.
  • Options
    Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning campers!! Well a new adventure starts today, I'm fastening my seatbelt!

As there is very little chance of ex-coachees from this series joining us for a chat (as they are celebrities), we should hopefully have less friction on here. I like it when our little community rubs along nicely, so lets start people by all sticking to the Community Guidelines for this one, so that no one ends up on "holiday" on the "norty step". remember, we are here to comment on the TV programme, not on each other.

So Paul the driver, get your foot down and lets go!! I can't wait!!
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of them could be 'celebrities' but I would class most of them as just 'Well Known' people.

Bring back Tony Blackburn Give him another chance.
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness CT 7 has finally finished……..looks like it’s safe to come out from behind the curtains for the Zeleb version, I doubt if Barrymore will bother to post on here with his comments, persistent corrections and a daily whinge about ‘The Edit’…….although you never know. :o

Mr Jeebie and I have been keeping ourselves busy, We have both become ‘Goths’ during the last couple of weeks, it seems like a happy go lucky lifestyle where everyone is your friend and you can look at the tragedy of life and laugh at it. It also makes clothing decisions much easier, shall I wear the black holey tights and black biker boots or……the black holey tights and black biker boots?

I have also discovered that I am ‘Pansexual’, apparently I got far too excited about the purchase of my new ‘Le Creuset’ set that I became a bit of an embarrassment in Debenhams. I’m sure that there is method in Mr J’s madness in buying them, they are far too heavy to throw, in fact they are far too heavy to even pick up and cook with.
    One of the saucepans is so big you could almost fit the lid in Alison’s gob. Anyway I’m delighted with our new purchase, they come in a lovely shade of Black (what other colour is there?).

As a tribute to CT7 and the death of Coach Trip as we knew it, we decided to give each other a lasting memento as a special treat.
    I am now sporting jet black hair (my fave new colour, so that’s a bonus) although its missing on the right side of my head due to Mr J's over exuberance with the electric clippers, I look like a cross between Phil Oakey from the ‘Human League’ and Max Wall (especially in those tights).

I for my part, decided to shave the back of Mr Jeebies head and crafted, with the help of an indelible felt tip, the phrase ‘Apollo 13’ just above the nape of his neck.
    I was going to write ‘Lunar 13’ but it doesn’t make any sense, what does it even mean?
    Mr Jeebie asked me why I had written ‘Apollo 13’, was it due to it being the epitome of mans ingenuity and determination to avoid disaster in space and to celebrate it being NASA’s greatest triumph. I said ‘No’………’It’s to remind me that if you use cheap & nasty components in such a project, that all you end up with is a monumental cluster f*ck and abject failure and disappointment. It was almost a complete disaster……..but at least Brendan survived intact.
    It’s difficult to gauge exactly how impressed he is with my handiwork…….He’s been ‘blubbing like Martin’ since I did it.

Sky + is set up for this new Zeleb series……even whiskers McCrirrick and ‘The Booby’ seem like a delightful couple and a welcome respite compared to some of the flaky detritus from CT7……..The wheels of the bus continue to go round and round it would seem. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness CT 7 has finally finished……..looks like it’s safe to come out from behind the curtains for the Zeleb version, I doubt if Barrymore will bother to post on here with his comments, persistent corrections and a daily whinge about ‘The Edit’…….although you never know. :o

Mr Jeebie and I have been keeping ourselves busy, We have both become ‘Goths’ during the last couple of weeks, it seems like a happy go lucky lifestyle where everyone is your friend and you can look at the tragedy of life and laugh at it. It also makes clothing decisions much easier, shall I wear the black holey tights and black biker boots or……the black holey tights and black biker boots?

I have also discovered that I am ‘Pansexual’, apparently I got far too excited about the purchase of my new ‘Le Creuset’ set that I became a bit of an embarrassment in Debenhams. I’m sure that there is method in Mr J’s madness in buying them, they are far too heavy to throw, in fact they are far too heavy to even pick up and cook with.
    One of the saucepans is so big you could almost fit the lid in Alison’s gob. Anyway I’m delighted with our new purchase, they come in a lovely shade of Black (what other colour is there?).

As a tribute to CT7 and the death of Coach Trip as we knew it, we decided to give each other a lasting memento as a special treat.
    I am now sporting jet black hair (my fave new colour, so that’s a bonus) although its missing on the right side of my head due to Mr J's over exuberance with the electric clippers, I look like a cross between Phil Oakey from the ‘Human League’ and Max Wall (especially in those tights).

I for my part, decided to shave the back of Mr Jeebies head and crafted, with the help of an indelible felt tip, the phrase ‘Apollo 13’ just above the nape of his neck.
    I was going to write ‘Lunar 13’ but it doesn’t make any sense, what does it even mean?
    Mr Jeebie asked me why I had written ‘Apollo 13’, was it due to it being the epitome of mans ingenuity and determination to avoid disaster in space and to celebrate it being NASA’s greatest triumph. I said ‘No’………’It’s to remind me that if you use cheap & nasty components in such a project, that all you end up with is a monumental cluster f*ck and abject failure and disappointment. It was almost a complete disaster……..but at least Brendan survived intact.
    It’s difficult to gauge exactly how impressed he is with my handiwork…….He’s been ‘blubbing like Martin’ since I did it.

Sky + is set up for this new Zeleb series……even whiskers McCrirrick and ‘The Booby’ seem like a delightful couple and a welcome respite compared to some of the flaky detritus from CT7……..The wheels of the bus continue to go round and round it would seem. :cool:

Brilliant summary of the 2 worst couples that were on there!!!:D

Obviously youll have to stand by for the backlash of the pc brigade on here that tell you you must be nice to everyone even if you dont like them!!! And musnt forget the Community Guidelines!!! :D;):rolleyes:
  • Options
    Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please please please Phoebe keep posting this time. The thread was so dull without your contributions. Why can't it be like last year when you and Sean Hunter and Kadeo kept us all giggling? It's just been fight after fight here lately, due to Coachees not being able to take the slightest criticism, and huge parts of the thread disappearing every day. But unless John McCrirrick and the Booby come on, there should now be a lot more banter and we can enjoy this thread as much as the programme.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I was pondering whether to watch CCT or not.

Popping into the thread and seeing the delightful Phoebe is back makes me think it will be worth giving it a go even if it's just her posts who will make me laugh out loud! :D:D:D

As for the community guidelines habby, a poster can say they are a contestant but unless validated by ds they could be anyone, get the drift? ;)
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Brilliant summary of the 2 worst couples that were on there!!!:D

Obviously youll have to stand by for the backlash of the pc brigade on here that tell you you must be nice to everyone even if you dont like them!!! And musnt forget the Community Guidelines!!! :D;):rolleyes:

Wise words habby :cool:

I have read the community guidelines and they are suitably digested.
    I shall ignore the bleating and whinging of the pc brigade and their attempts to infect my computer with electromagnetic fields or to use their mind control techniques on me.

I have made a 'tinfoil hat' and will be wearing it before commencing any future posts.

* for full details of how to protect yourselves from these individuals see here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat
  • Options
    AdamDowdsAdamDowds Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always loved Brian Belo!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrapping the barrel calling some of these celebrities.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Oh Christ! I hate em all already.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    As for the community guidelines habby, a poster can say they are a contestant but unless validated by ds they could be anyone, get the drift? ;)

It was actually a :rolleyes: comment as Queen Bea always brings it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AdamDowds wrote: »
    I've always loved Brian Belo!

I want him gone first, I'm bored with the dim act.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go setting off from Nice.

On the coach:
    Spencer Smith and Brian Belo,
    Lizzie Cundy and Emma B,
    Lembit Opik and Alex Best,
    Gary Cockerill and Phil Turner,
    Michael Barrymore and Maurice Leonard.
    … and Brendan.