Options

In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was a lesbian, not bi

Well she has been with men in the past, and I don't think she's ever denied that. But she is in a long term relationship with a woman (in fact I think they're married as I read somewhere she donated money under her partner's second name and obviously legally that would have to be your legal name.)
  • Options
    FaithInElizaFaithInEliza Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of bi rumors about Gillian Anderson.

Also, I remember reading a very compelling article about Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts many moons ago ;)
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member

I forgot about her lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    oprah winfrey is gay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    jason orange frm take that
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also, I remember reading a very compelling article about Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts many moons ago ;)

I think the Nicole Kidman rumours started because she was employed to beard Mr Cruise. But her second marriage complicates this, unless she's bearding again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aliyax wrote: »
    oprah winfrey is gay

I'm not so sure on that. She seems the kind that would come out. Having said that though, she does seem very gay.
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumours about Oprah have been doing the rounds for years. If they are true, and she did come out, she wouldn't have been able to build up such a media empire, given the homophobia in mainstream America. And she's a businesswoman above everything else.

I can believe she's had same-sex relationships but have doubts about whether she's a full-on lesbian.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gardening woman off the one show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KT Tunstall seems to have a fair few rumours about her. If I remember rightly she denied she was gay originally, but then made some comments later (after she split up with her husband / long term male partner) to the effect that sexuality isn't static or something.
  • Options
    FaithInElizaFaithInEliza Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just realised, no one has mentioned Cheryl Cole and Kimberley thingy! Those two are so gay for each other ;)

Oh, and Katie Melua.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just realised, no one has mentioned Cheryl Cole and Kimberley thingy! Those two are so gay for each other ;)

Lol. Some gossip sites are hilarious with that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member

Oh, and Katie Melua.

You know, I never bought the whole Cheryl and Kimberley thing for ages....just used to think it was wishful thinking and a big lesbian fantasy, however I always thought Cheryl fancied Kimberley, I just didn't think there was anything on Kimberley's part. But I've been convinced about Cheryl likely women for as long as I can remember and I was wondering why she hadn't come out so a couple of weeks ago I started watching the stuff on youtube and well, its pretty convincing! I think a lot of stuff makes more sense now
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Professional beards like Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole, and Renee Zellwegger make me suspicious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Professional beards like Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole, and Renee Zellwegger make me suspicious

Yeah. There have been loads of lesbian rumours about all of those.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,344
    Forum Member
    Spoilt Kid wrote: »
    I have no evidence but I've always thought Liza Tarbuck (Jimmy's daughter) might be a lezza.
    I know Liza personally - (sorry girls) she is not.

She is, however, lovely!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    leapycol wrote: »
    You know, I never bought the whole Cheryl and Kimberley thing for ages....just used to think it was wishful thinking and a big lesbian fantasy, however I always thought Cheryl fancied Kimberley, I just didn't think there was anything on Kimberley's part. But I've been convinced about Cheryl likely women for as long as I can remember and I was wondering why she hadn't come out so a couple of weeks ago I started watching the stuff on youtube and well, its pretty convincing! I think a lot of stuff makes more sense now

what kind of stuff? Chim videos?
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    aliyax wrote: »
    jason orange frm take that

God, is he a lezza too:eek:
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    God, is he a lezza too:eek:

LOL:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    chupachups wrote: »
    what kind of stuff? Chim videos?

Well, I think there's a lot in their body language in interviews and stuff like that. Some of the chim stuff is taken out of context so you can't say it's 'proof' as such but there is a lot of stuff where they are natural with each other mostly stuff that is live where the clips aren't edited too much. But, I guess it depends on how good you are at reading body language to what you actually see. I showed one clip to a friend who is hopeless at reading body language and he couldn't see anything in it at all
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about kelly clarkson maybe she is bi I know she's always on about searching for the right guy.
    But just get that vibe I don't believe kimberely & cheryl are.
    As kimberely has been talking alot about how she wants to have kids with her bf justin who's she's been with 7 years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    what about kelly clarkson maybe she is bi I know she's always on about searching for the right guy.
    But just get that vibe I don't believe kimberely & cheryl are.
    As kimberely has been talking alot about how she wants to have kids with her bf justin who's she's been with 7 years.

:D The same quotes come up again and again every couple of months, they haven't changed for several years now and yet she still hasn't got any closer to marriage and kids.

To be honest, I never got the vibe from Kimberley at first, I believed the whole thing that she was happy with her bf and wanted kids etc but that was before I saw just how her and Cheryl interacted
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe will check them out on youtube then? what about
    liz mcclarnon almost mid thirties still not married?.
  • Options
    Forum Member

2004 is a good place to start... :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mid thirties?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_McClarnon