Options

Unpopular Opinions:

Comments

• Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    yappy wrote: »
    what am i thinking?

Going from your posting history, **** all.

:p
  • Options
    yappyyappy Posts: 6,310
    Forum Member
    .Lauren. wrote: »
    Going from your posting history, **** all.

:p

Loll wrong. Im actually thinking hmm which celebs are gonna be performing on x factor tonight

Ok what am i thinking now
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Tony Blair only got stick over the Iraq war because he didn't go in with a "cool" President like Bill Clinton.
  • Options
    80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    That one from the girl group on Xfactor is very strange looking , dare I say it Fugly

Dermot O leary is a nob of the highest order

I don't 'get ' the Beatles and haven't heard 1 song I like

Katie Price and Kerry Kuntona should have been boiled at birth

I think Paula Abdul has mental health issues and I cringe everytime it opens it's mouth on Xfactor USA.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80's chick wrote: »
    That one from the girl group on Xfactor is very strange looking, dare I say it Fugly
    A long thread in the X-Factor forum suggests this isn't an unpopular opinion! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    John Bishop and Michael McIntyre are not funny.

Bob Dylan can't sing.

John Wayne was a pathetic actor.

Spiritualists prey on vulnerable people.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat lovers are weird and creepy.
  • Options
    NonaNona Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who drone on endlessly about how much they hate cats and want to see them harmed need to get a grip.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate McCann should have had her 2 other children taken off her, and her profession prevented this from happening
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Loll wrong. Im actually thinking hmm which celebs are gonna be performing on x factor tonight

*bang* :p
  • Options
    yappyyappy Posts: 6,310
    Forum Member
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    *bang* :p

No now i am wondering hmmm should i bother going to uni tomorow, ive done none of the tutorial work and i have 3 tutorials tomorow i think hmmmmmmm wat to do what to do or shall i just improvise
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No now i am wondering hmmm should i bother going to uni tomorow, ive done none of the tutorial work and i have 3 tutorials tomorow i think hmmmmmmm wat to do what to do or shall i just improvise
    Who cares?
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    It was the unions own fault that they got crushed by Thatcher. They should have settled with Wilson or Heath when they had the chance.
  • Options
    GrizzyDeeGrizzyDee Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Lauren. wrote: »
    People who refer to psychology as mind-reading or ask you to read their minds when you tell them you are studying Psychology should be shot on the spot

Interesting opinion. I did A level psychology myself many moons ago, and I don't share your view. However my own mention of mindreading was in reference to Emmersonne's statement of studying "psychics" at A level. Last time I looked up psychic in a dictionary, the definition was a lot closer to reading minds than psychology was ;)
  • Options
    BiancaLDNBiancaLDN Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand the amount of illegal immigrants in this country.

It's far too crowded.
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GrizzyDee wrote: »
    Interesting opinion. I did A level psychology myself many moons ago, and I don't share your view. However my own mention of mindreading was in reference to Emmersonne's statement of studying "psychics" at A level. Last time I looked up psychic in a dictionary, the definition was a lot closer to reading minds than psychology was ;)

Emmersonne ought to learn to proof-read better, much like the time she entitled her essay "The Penis is Mightier than the Sword"
  • Options
    GrizzyDeeGrizzyDee Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    Emmersonne ought to learn to proof-read better, much like the time she entitled her essay "The Penis is Mightier than the Sword"
    LMAO!
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GrizzyDee wrote: »
    LMAO!

I typed "Pen", really I did :(
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...that maybe Lauren was right after all...:eek:
  • Options
    MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most pro-lifers care more about punishing women for having sex than about the life of a foetus.

People on benefits are entitled to use their benefit money to enjoy life and should not have a lower quality of living than someone paying tax. I am happy for my 20% tax to fund that.

Most immigrants are not bad people or bad for this country and the number of people who are completely ignorant of the reality of being an immigrant, but think they are qualified to decide national policy on it, is alarming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought ID cards (provided they were done correctly + securely) were a good idea.

Over 65's shouldn't get loads of free/subsidised services just for 'being old'.
  • Options
    LilolemeLiloleme Posts: 5,839
    Forum Member
    Most pro-lifers care more about punishing women for having sex than about the life of a foetus.

People on benefits are entitled to use their benefit money to enjoy life and should not have a lower quality of living than someone paying tax. I am happy for my 20% tax to fund that.

Most immigrants are not bad people or bad for this country and the number of people who are completely ignorant of the reality of being an immigrant, but think they are qualified to decide national policy on it, is alarming.

Well you're popular with me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Liloleme wrote: »
    Well you're popular with me.
    And me!
  • Options
    MamboJimboMamboJimbo Posts: 4,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too.