Options

Aaron would rather talk about the money than about Faye!

Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He got a bit aggressive with Big Brother about them asking about Faye and wanted them to ask him about the money. Not really the behaviour of someone who loves the other person...

So maybe it is all about the money with Aaron!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Aaron fans were proclaiming he doesn't care about the money? :D

What a piece of work he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll say 'Aaron is so deep, he doesn't want to share his feelings about something soo private on camera'.

Poor Aawon.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    They were trying to get him to break down. No wonder he was pissed off at them.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its always been about the money with him. He wants it all and because hes not getting it hes Brother Grim AGAIN.
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh the way I saw it was he didn't want to talk about Faye as it would obviously upset him.....
  • Options
    Janey JonesJaney Jones Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, it looked like that segment had been edited to make it look worse than it actually was (and I'm not an Aaron fan.) ;)

Just my opinion, of course.
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    It is no point talking to brickwalls though....
  • Options
    JarvxsJarvxs Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    he is trying to make the others look bad to make himself look good, sorry aaron that's the oldest trick in the book
  • Options
    cec1966cec1966 Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and of course there was no editing there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Im a big Aaron fan and he has really peed me off with those comments...Still think he is the most real in the house and i don't care about him not wanting the money because who wouldn't, BB winner deserves 100% of the money.

He has just annoyed me because he is stupid enough to ruin his chances of winning like that, might be a bit of bad editing but he is feeding BB ammunition the stupid man, it's a shame that there are no decent people left in there...Alex is fake, Tom is a little gimpy bitch, Jay is just vile, and louise is boring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    He didnt want to talk about Faye, he was upset.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh the way I saw it was he didn't want to talk about Faye as it would obviously upset him.....

'I'm annoyed about the money'.

The prat was more annoyed about the money being halved. Vile man.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    To be fair, it looked like that segment had been edited to make it look worse than it actually was (and I'm not an Aaron fan.) ;)

Just my opinion, of course.

Same. Seemed like they'd asked him about Faye alot more times than just the once before they got that reaction.
  • Options
    DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looked to me that he wasn't up to talking about Faye. If you are emotional it's best to avoid the subject.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    -oooh Sour Grapes, yum, yum
  • Options
    nooshieWnooshieW Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just didn't want to talk about Faye and that is his perogative, but he was clearly upset
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was more a case of he didn't want to talk about it cos it's none of their business then they probably asked him about the money and edited it out so it looked like he wanted to talk about the money, that's how I'm going to interpret it, as all the people who dislike Aaron will see it how they want to see it.
  • Options
    sunrise22sunrise22 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Wayne-Kerr wrote: »
    He got a bit aggressive with Big Brother about them asking about Faye and wanted them to ask him about the money. Not really the behaviour of someone who loves the other person...

So maybe it is all about the money with Aaron!

I am no Aaron fan but he was clearly upset and did not want to talk about her as it was a sore subject, he cannot face his feelings he has shown this all through BB
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its very plain to see this is the reason but there are a few muppet's on here with a big pair of blinkers on.
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    'I'm annoyed about the money'.

The prat was more annoyed about the money being halved. Vile man.

I saw it as deflection you saw it as something else....it's all good :)
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    As soon as he said those words I could almost see all heads going into hands and a collective groan up and down th country. He just gives people so much ammo to throw.
  • Options
    Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was so upset he went into depth about how his other HMs reacted to the money twist, yeah right :D
  • Options
    Alvy SingerAlvy Singer Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was just giving BB the short shrift..seems like hes just using the money thing to keep his mind off her even if he cared about it or not.
    it's easy ammunition for people to bash him with though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree:cool:
  • Options
    Janey JonesJaney Jones Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    Same. Seemed like they'd asked him about Faye alot more times than just the once before they got that reaction.

Glad it wasn't just me :D

"Please can we not talk about Faye? /splice tape/ " I'm more annoyed about the money".

Just seemed to move a bit too quickly from one statement to the next :confused: