Options

Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing...

Comments

• Options
    FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I thought today's episode was terrible :(
    No excitement at all.. Callum choosing a goblin instead of a werewolf for Toadie? WHOOPIE!!

And why were they LANing in a café :confused:

I'm so disappointed at how Neighbours is not that exciting anymore :cry:
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No excitement at all.. Callum choosing a goblin instead of a werewolf for Toadie? WHOOPIE!!

I presume the Callum thing with be Neighbours' heavy handed way of saying gaming is evil.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Neighbours has been great this past year...but I agree, tonight's ep wasn't it's finest...bar Tash. Did we really need to see Callum and Toadie playing computer games?
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I liked Toadie and Callum, as it showed that Callum is no longer Toadie's little lad, and wants to go off and do stuff on his own. I thought it was quite touching when Toad was sat in the cafe, realising that his son is growing up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did anyone else notice the sexual tension between susan and paul today? It's ever so subtle, i'm sure it's been mentioned on here at some point before :D

One thing worse than characters i don't care about having storylines is when other characters start having storylines that affect them too (toadie/sonya/kate tomorrow)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    did anyone else notice the sexual tension between susan and paul today? It's ever so subtle, i'm sure it's been mentioned on here at some point before :D

One thing worse than characters i don't care about having storylines is when other characters start having storylines that affect them too (toadie/sonya/kate tomorrow)

I was thinking the same. Paul is a naughty boy isn't he.

A bit of a mixed bag for me. Too much Kate, Noah and Sophie for my liking. At least I know that
    Michael
    is leaving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same. Paul is a naughty boy isn't he.

A bit of a mixed bag for me. Too much Kate, Noah and Sophie for my liking. At least I know that
    Michael
    is leaving.

I agree and how come Michael got an appointment that day to see a therapist
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Michaels hallucinations be something more sinister? Im thinking tumor or something - it all seems a bit odd and with him leaving it could be part of his exit storyline.

Btw, I did notice the sexual tension with Paul and Susan, not for the first time! Would be an interesting development! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me why they can't tell St Kate about Brenno's death? I can't remember what the point was.

Fairly humdrum epsiode today. Too much Noah and Kate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Can someone tell me why they can't tell St Kate about Brenno's death? I can't remember what the point was.

Fairly humdrum epsiode today. Too much Noah and Kate.

No I can't remember either Gulfy, and you haven't made me want to watch this evening
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    No I can't remember either Gulfy, and you haven't made me want to watch this evening

I'm thinking about not bothering now either...

Wasn't the reason simply so her feelings aren't hurt because she thinks he's in witness protecion?

God knows why the man had all the personality of one of harold's coconut slices
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

I'm not sure, it all seems odd. Surely if he really was dead it wouldn't matter who knew?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure, it all seems odd. Surely if he really was dead it wouldn't matter who knew?

That is true, shouldn't it be Brennans parents that agree to sell the bike, not an on off girlfriend?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toadie and Sonya really annoyed me tonight with the tree planting: what right do they have not to tell people? And surely with Toadies legal contacts he could have made certain of the facts by now?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    Toadie and Sonya really annoyed me tonight with the tree planting: what right do they have not to tell people?

I assumed that if Toadie would be breaking the law if he told people as it's Police information!?! But I'm not sure.

Fairly boring episode today, tomorrow looks MUCH better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeteIsGod wrote: »
    I assumed that if Toadie would be breaking the law if he told people as it's Police information!?! But I'm not sure.

Fairly boring episode today, tomorrow looks MUCH better.

I think you're right. The police did tell Toadie not to tell anyone else.

Callum didn't believe the tree story though did he?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt realise Toadie wasnt allowed to tell anyone, I thought they decided not to tell her because they thought Kate had moved on and didnt want to upset her for no reason.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know one thing that really annoys me about Neighbours right now? They all have Macbooks, even the cash strapped people. The frickin' Apple logo is everywhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know one thing that really annoys me about Neighbours right now? They all have Macbooks, even the cash strapped people. The frickin' Apple logo is everywhere.

I noticed this too. Its a bit OTT!
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    I didnt realise Toadie wasnt allowed to tell anyone, I thought they decided not to tell her because they thought Kate had moved on and didnt want to upset her for no reason.

That's just one Aspect of it. Mark left under a new ID on witness protection and Kate nearly went with him. He might not even be dead at all. I strongly suspect that the Police used that as a cover to stop Kate from contacting him and jeopardising his cover. I don't think Toadie is in on that if it's true.
  • Options
    DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,985
    Forum Member

I suspect that it's a communal laptop that gets passed around all the neighbours as required ;)

Another great episode today. It feels like there are so many story lines bubble away at the moment...

I really like the breakdown of Karl and Susan's marriage (even though everyone seems to be acting like it hasn't happened before) but it's refreshing to see a marriage breakdown that doesn't involve an affair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    I suspect that it's a communal laptop that gets passed around all the neighbours as required ;)

Another great episode today. It feels like there are so many story lines bubble away at the moment...

I really like the breakdown of Karl and Susan's marriage (even though everyone seems to be acting like it hasn't happened before) but it's refreshing to see a marriage breakdown that doesn't involve an affair.

I agree. A top episode today. So emotional though...heavy as...Neighbours at it's best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    I agree. A top episode today. So emotional though...heavy as...Neighbours at it's best.

Sorry miles but yet again we will have to agree to disagree, I found today's to be quite boring apart from Susan and Karl, I might have missed something but why has Callum suddenly got a thing about Brennan? I also don't like the Mal/Jade thing going on
  • Options
    chrismcgregor42chrismcgregor42 Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    Sorry miles but yet again we will have to agree to disagree, I found today's to be quite boring apart from Susan and Karl, I might have missed something but why has Callum suddenly got a thing about Brennan? I also don't like the Mal/Jade thing going on

I can't see how you can have this view. Today's episode opened the door into the Karl and Susan split! Which hasn't really been explained greatly. Also beginning to give Malcolm his own storyline. And finally someone finds out about mark. What more do you want in 22minutes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jade continues to be hotter than hell. Fox.
This discussion has been closed.