Options

Does anyone else find it hard to believe that P'Andre walked away with nothing

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    I think theres probably a lot more than goes on and Onion might be right he might have leaked it as it suits his victim status, but equally if shes in spiteful mode it could have come from her camp, where it came from was raised by others im just replying if you have issue with it, please mention it to them?

No... no... no... no... I never meant that the PA camp would leak this. They are the only people I am certain didn't leak this it is far to damaging to him.

Nope I was merely of the opinion that if KP leaked or is responsible for the leak... then she must be desperate for publicity... as there are confidentiality agreements in place to protect the divorce settlement.

Imo more likely is that... people who were formerly close to the PA camp and are now very against them... are the people at the heart of this revelation as the way it is spun is to clever for KP on her own...

I said weeks ago that any contact with these people would be very damaging for KP because they are smart enough to cover their tracks... KP not so much. They are using her and she is an idiot if she cannot see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Ain't that the truth.

Ps Your OCD for triple smilies is getting worse.:D

OMG that post looked so tidily smilied as well. :o:o:o I am going to have to stop using the wretched things.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    No... no... no... no... I never meant that the PA camp would leak this. They are the only people I am certain didn't leak this it is far to damaging to him.

Nope I was merely of the opinion that if KP leaked or is responsible for the leak... then she must be desperate for publicity... as there are confidentiality agreements in place to protect the divorce settlement.

Imo more likely is that... people who were formerly close to the PA camp and are now very against them... are the people at the heart of this revelation as the way it is spun is to clever for KP on her own...

I said weeks ago that any contact with these people would be very damaging for KP because they are smart enough to cover their tracks... KP not so much. They are using her and she is an idiot if she cannot see it.

I said that weeks ago as well, shes being fed story after story by people (or rather one woman) with an axe to grind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    I said that weeks ago as well, shes being fed story after story by people (or rather one woman) with an axe to grind.

Interesting... since I think it is one bitter man in particular spewing poison.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But regardless of KP opinion of other celebs the thread is whether he bent the truth in the statement.

Bent the truth...:confused:...I am sure if he "bent the truth" then KP's lawyers would be on to it by now, after all I bet she wasn't too pleased having to categorically deny that she did not have anything to do with this rumour circulating.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Interesting... since I think it is one bitter man in particular spewing poison.

Oohh i think hes paired up with the woman until it got to sticky and public and now hes distancing himself (in public at least):D
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But regardless of KP opinion of other celebs the thread is whether he bent the truth in the statement.
    Doubtful. She would be on to her lawyers straight off.
    I agree with CA. She would NEVER let that pass unchallenged and would have her lawyers on it immediately forcing him to withdraw it.
  • Options
    Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member

I think KP is savvy enough to know that if she mentions things to certain people, that they will talk, she is using them to cause trouble, without leaking it herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh not one out of the entire lot of them can tell the straight out truth. :p:p:p

They all bend, distort and twist the facts and come up with their own truth. ;);)

Sometimes I spot the same types of behaviour on here... it would seem they are terrible examples. :D:D
    Ain't that the truth.

Ps Your OCD for triple smilies is getting worse.:D

Don't dis the smilie usage Goldi, they are cute, I love em, each one individually as if they were my own. :D

Sorry Onion I had to pinch one of your smilies to allow my own. :D (two now)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think KP is savvy enough to know that if she mentions things to certain people, that they will talk, she is using them to cause trouble, without leaking it herself.

I'll definitely go with that one Charley. There are always reasons why KP befriends people, especially those that have either been usurped from the PA camp or were once romantically linked to one of them. ;) :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    I'll definitely go with that one Charley. There are always reasons why KP befriends people, especially those that have either been usurped from the PA camp or were once romantically linked to one of them. ;) :cool:

Nail on the proverbial head there Valdery;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not bothered, as long as KP thinks she is getting payback, she will just deny and keep denying any knowledge of anything that suits her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I disagree... if she was savvy she would have initiated a statement of her own claiming it was malicious bullshit... ranted about how horrified she was that this could be published without verification... told the world how sorry she was as PA had never taken money from her. Absolute PR gold for her.

Instead she is forced to attend a lawyers meeting before putting out a statement... which makes it look like she has been told to shut up and made to deny the rumour. Absolute PR disaster... she looks like a lying trouble causing biatch.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with all of this but particularly the BIB. Not from sarcasm,but the fact is that when KP gets the bit between her teeth on a hate campaign she is VERY indiscreet and easily led into troublesome behaviour or comments....while the people who primed her cover their asses and duck out of sight. She never learns.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I disagree... if she was savvy she would have initiated a statement of her own claiming it was malicious bullshit... ranted about how horrified she was that this could be published without verification... told the world how sorry she was as PA had never taken money from her. Absolute PR gold for her.

Instead she is forced to attend a lawyers meeting before putting out a statement... which makes it look like she has been told to shut up and made to deny the rumour. Absolute PR disaster... she looks like a lying trouble causing biatch.

I get where you are coming from Onion, but if she was involved in any leak, then made a statement saying it was malicious bullshit etc. she would be putting herself up for big trouble if someone exposes her as the source of said malicious gossip. I think it is probable that PA and his lawyers know who was the source of the gossip, hence her rather muted statement. She has shot herself in the foot, which ever way she did it:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KP would have weighed up either putting out her own statement for PR credit or letting the lie run for payback...I'll go with the latter conclusion from KP. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get where you are coming from Onion, but if she was involved in any leak, then made a statement saying it was malicious bullshit etc. she would be putting herself up for big trouble if someone exposes her as the source of said malicious gossip. I think it is probable that PA and his lawyers know who was the source of the gossip, hence her rather muted statement. She has shot herself in the foot, which ever way she did it:)

And...I am sure if that hasn't already happened it certainly would have done Charley. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And...I am sure if that hasn't already happened it certainly would have done Charley. ;)

Hahaha Absolutely.
    Between us we will have this wrapped in no time Valdery:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is why I don't think she is savvy... this 'information' only became public knowledge after another couples acrimonious break up. This says to me that prior to this she did not view any financial settlement as maintenance and someone else has put that idea out there.

The initial information has certainly appears to have come from her and I cannot think of any celebrity journalist who would risk jail to protect a source. I think it can be traced back to her and she risks prison time herself for contempt of court if true.

Savvy is CP... within 24 hours she has the initial stories pulled from the tabloids... a statement cleverly worded to make it look like PA had no financial gain from his marriage... KP in a solicitors meeting after which she releases a 'it's not true and I never said it' statement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha Absolutely.
    Between us we will have this wrapped in no time Valdery:D:D:D

Tell you what Charley I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall (PA/KP legal team meeting)...:eek: :D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if you say you walk away with nothing, that is what you mean.

PA said he wanted nothing, he said he walked away with nothing so why on earth is he being supported when its leaked that he walked away with £15 000 a month.:confused:

I just don't understand it since I believe that nothing means just that...............nothing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tell you what Charley I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall (PA/KP legal team meeting)...:eek: :D

You and me both:D Terrifying, but delicious at the same time:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is why I don't think she is savvy... this 'information' only became public knowledge after another couples acrimonious break up. This says to me that prior to this she did not view any financial settlement as maintenance and someone else has put that idea out there.

The initial information has certainly appears to have come from her and I cannot think of any celebrity journalist who would risk jail to protect a source. I think it can be traced back to her and she risks prison time herself for contempt of court if true.

Savvy is CP... within 24 hours she has the initial stories pulled from the tabloids... a statement cleverly worded to make it look like PA had no financial gain from his marriage... KP in a solicitors meeting after which she releases a 'it's not true and I never said it' statement.

(BIB) correct and correct. IMO of course. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You and me both:D Terrifying, but delicious at the same time:eek:

Sooooo well put Charley. :D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if you say you walk away with nothing, that is what you mean.

PA said he wanted nothing, he said he walked away with nothing so why on earth is he being supported when its leaked that he walked away with £15 000 a month.:confused:

I just don't understand it since I believe that nothing means just that...............nothing.

If KP is paying anyone anything, it is not through the kindness of her heart and it has been awarded fair and square because the other person is entitled.

It happened yesterday with screenshots to prove Val :D

Great posts Charley, I totally agree.:)