Options

Phil's Half Romanian Son/Daughter?

johnny-go-gojohnny-go-go Posts: 153
Forum Member
I always thought that the Eastenders script writers would have touched on this story by now.

It was 1993 when Phil slept with his first wife Nadia, and she vanished after that. Being Eastenders, I think they could easily do a story where Nadia actualy fell pregnant and produced another Mitchell.

Could be good if some Romanian gangsters moved in on the square, making Phil go red, and one of them ends up being his son.

Comments

• Options
    Mrs SJSMrs SJS Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought that the Eastenders script writers would have touched on this story by now.

It was 1993 when Phil slept with his first wife Nadia, and she vanished after that. Being Eastenders, I think they could easily do a story where Nadia actualy fell pregnant and produced another Mitchell.

Could be good if some Romanian gangsters moved in on the square, making Phil go red, and one of them ends up being his son.

That would be a good storyline :) but another mouthy Mitchell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ManOfEastManOfEast Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...making Phil go red...

I can see this being the thrilling climax of the storyline... hopefully after dragging it out for a year or two. :D
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could have done this story had they not already had Ben and Louise come back to the fold. It would recycle things but it was somrthing they should have considered a few years ago rather then kill Kathy.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yh then she comes and she trun out to be a lesbian phil head will explode
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no more secret pregnancies/children

eastern european family could be interesting though...
  • Options
    johnny-go-gojohnny-go-go Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    no more secret pregnancies/children

eastern european family could be interesting though...

Come on, this is Eastenders. Everyone knows that you only have to have sex once to produce offspring.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would still like Kate Mitchell to tip up with his children, i'd love her to return just to see the look on Phils face.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I would still like Kate Mitchell to tip up with his children, i'd love her to return just to see the look on Phils face.

Kate Mitchell as the stalker would be interesting. and as an ex-cop she would probobaly have connections with people who have dirt on Phil. Her turning up with his kid(s) would also be a major curveball. i would love to see shirleys reaction:)
  • Options
    Mrs SJSMrs SJS Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    Kate Mitchell as the stalker would be interesting. and as an ex-cop she would probobaly have connections with people who have dirt on Phil. Her turning up with his kid(s) would also be a major curveball. i would love to see shirleys reaction:)

Wow that's a pretty good storyline! :D I would love that to happen! :p