Options

Peter Going Back Into The Jungle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[news]Peter Andre's 'I'm a Celebrity' return confirmed by ITV[/news]:rolleyes:
ITV bosses are preparing to parachute former I’m A Celebrity star Peter Andre back into the jungle – and he says he is bang up for it.

The singer touched down in Brisbane last night and is working on the ITV2 spin-off series I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now!.

But execs have cleared a day of his schedule which would allow him to enter the camp and possibly take part in a bushtucker trial to win food for the contestants. Australian Peter, 38, said: “I’m on the ITV2 panel for three days but I’m here for four.

“They won’t tell me what’s happening on the other day.

“How would I feel about being dropped in the jungle? If it’s not to compete, I’m fine with it.

“Why not go in there and do a trial? I won’t jump out of a plane but I’ll have a go at anything else.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/im-a-celebrity/2011/11/24/peter-andre-to-go-back-into-i-m-a-celebrity-jungle-115875-23584047/#ixzz1edQv5fLN

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    :yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long before Katie and Peter cop on that the only big money ticket left for them ( and it would be a huge money ticket !!) is the big reunion !!! It would be a PR dream.

He is already returning to the scene of the great meeting.....she's already done it !!

Alex has now stolen her thunder by planting his seed in the equally vacuous Chantelle, thereby virtually booking every front cover of OK! for the next year.

She is skidding towards her sell by date, if not reached it already ..... he will never have a number one hit if he lives to be 100.......so what's left !! There is only one thing..--- Katie and Peter.....the Reunion !! and the thing is.......I would lay any bet that deep down........Katie still loves the bones of him and has realised what she has lost through her totally unreasonable behaviour at the time.

Whether or not he would ever ever go there again......thats the big question.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    How long before Katie and Peter cop on that the only big money ticket left for them ( and it would be a huge money ticket !!) is the big reunion !!! It would be a PR dream.

He is already returning to the scene of the great meeting.....she's already done it !!

Alex has now stolen her thunder by planting his seed in the equally vacuous Chantelle, thereby virtually booking every front cover of OK! for the next year.

She is skidding towards her sell by date, if not reached it already ..... he will never have a number one hit if he lives to be 100.......so what's left !! There is only one thing..--- Katie and Peter.....the Reunion !! and the thing is.......I would lay any bet that deep down........Katie still loves the bones of him and has realised what she has lost through her totally unreasonable behaviour at the time.

In a heartbeat! Think of the money and the publicity! The Burton and Taylor of our age (vomit smiley) reuniting! Think of all the space his brothers will have when they all move into KP's mansion.

Think of the magazine covers... the teeshirts... the album of duets!
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    In a heartbeat! Think of the money and the publicity! The Burton and Taylor of our age (vomit smiley) reuniting! Think of all the space his brothers will have when they all move into KP's mansion.

Think of the magazine covers... the teeshirts... the album of duets!

Do not insult Liz and Dick by comparing them to those two!:mad:
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie has already tweeted him saying good luck and to remember what she said :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    OMFG is this for real? Gotd anything to get the spotlight back on him:sleep:

He really needs to go away and Shut up with his 'im a great father routine' :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

i agree with all of that.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Go on Pete, really upset the Gorgon, dont mention her once:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It would be hilarious seeing the reaction on here. Think of the fun we'd have! :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on post. Nothing to add just agree with every word.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It would be hilarious seeing the reaction on here. Think of the fun we'd have! :D

They need it and we need it. They're running out of ideas and we're running out of things to point and laugh at. They get back together and everyones a winner :D

Might put the owner of the padlock out of business though
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

They need it and we need it. They're running out of ideas and we're running out of things to point and laugh at. They get back together and everyones a winner :D

I agree, if they got back together I bet DS would have to have a PA/KP separate forum for a while:D

they are going to have to pull something out of the hat to stop alex from getting all of the DOTY awards next year eh?;) Neither of them will want Alex to win it:D
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see it happening- the big reunion. The two of them deserve each other for better or worse. Sadly, it won't happen with any dignity and out of the publicity circuit IF it does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thing is, her behaviour still is totally unreasonable, if not worse these days. We wait and see..............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

:D You know it makes sense. I think we should all pop it on our Christmas wishlist.

*prays and hopes* (need an angel smiley :yawn: < this'll have to do.)
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I remember Pete said that he may have reunited with her at one point not long after they split but her behaviour put paid to that (ie the shenanigans in Ibiza). Since then she has married again on the rebound and had another boyfriend since. She has slated Pete in public meaning he had to take her to court, she has slated his brother and she made allegations about Pete and Claire. She has well and truly 'burnt her bridges' on any reunion now. Besides......Pete would need to find a new manager if it happened because no way would Claire have any dealings with Kate so that's defo not going to happen.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

they are going to have to pull something out of the hat to stop alex from getting all of the DOTY awards next year eh?;) Neither of them will want Alex to win it:D

This is an excellent point :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Pete said that he may have reunited with her at one point not long after they split but her behaviour put paid to that (ie the shenanigans in Ibiza). Since then she has married again on the rebound and had another boyfriend since. She has slated Pete in public meaning he had to take her to court, she has slated his brother and she made allegations about Pete and Claire. She has well and truly 'burnt her bridges' on any reunion now. Besides......Pete would need to find a new manager if it happened because no way would Claire have any dealings with Kate so that's defo not going to happen.

I hate to say it but I think Celeb stardom is more important to these pair than any moral standing. Claire is in it for the money, I hardly think she will care.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gather the jungle was infested with rats and snakes now it will be infested by a attention seeking munter called Pete Andre the orange tanned former singing sensation of Cyprus, sigh!
  • Options
    jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She probably told him to remember how they were in there when they first met and that it could be the same again....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, if they got back together I bet DS would have to have a PA/KP separate forum for a while:D

hahha so true. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good. Hopefully he'll stay there for good this time and he can take KP to the jungle as well. They could live where they first met yada yada yada.:yawn:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike Wheelers article on Pete in the Jungle.

Warning, for those of a sensitive disposition do not click, ;)there is a pic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike Wheelers article on Pete in the Jungle.

Warning, for those of a sensitive disposition do not click, ;)there is a pic

For those who aren't brave enought o open that link, here's the photo of Pete http://www.sculpturestudios.co.uk/uploader/pictures/TANGO_MAN_POP_UP.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear I think i might stop watching now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wonder if he's going to spend most of the time singing scales again! hahahaha soooo irritating!!!