Options

Jason Donovan on ITT

happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jason Donovan was on ITT. He comes across as such a nice man and he usually dances so well. He also takes criticism well so I don't mind if either he or Chelsee win

Comments

• Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I might be in the minority but I still dont like him.However if Chelsee doesnt win , I would like him to win this competition with Kristina:).
  • Options
    Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    I dont mind any of the "top 3"

Jason, Chelsee or Harry to win.

whoever wins the glitterball, usually doesnt win on the tour, or very much, so hopefully they will all get the chance to hold a glitterball:D
  • Options
    BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He comes across as desperate to win. I find his interviews boring and his performances are always "dancing by numbers" with no flair or finesse. I would be gutted if he won.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is so earnest, earnest, earnest...to the extent people will question his sincerity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »
    He comes across as desperate to win. I find his interviews boring and his performances are always "dancing by numbers" with no flair or finesse. I would be gutted if he won.

I agree.
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him, nothing wrong IMO. Works hard, and is trying to produce good dances.

**and I have a different favourite:)**
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I like Jason! I think him and Kristina are great together and I hope that they win :)
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him too, I think the only person he feels in competition with is himself, I don't think he cares if he wins or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I like him too, I think the only person he feels in competition with is himself, I don't think he cares if he wins or not.

I agree, I think he's just working hard to do the best he can do :)
    I thought he was lovely on It takes two tonight.
    Kristina really wants to win though and she definitely deserves it after all the partners shes had on the show :)
  • Options
    happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is sweet and I don't mind her either. She seems ok
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think their Charleston is going to be great and they will look good too.....that was obviously Kristina's charleston outfit they showed with a sparkly cap as they said it was a pro girl and there isnt anyone else doing the Charleston....cant see that being Ola or Aliona for the samba or salsa.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think their Charleston is going to be great and they will look good too.....that was obviously Kristina's charleston outfit they showed with a sparkly cap as they said it was a pro girl and there isnt anyone else doing the Charleston....cant see that being Ola or Aliona for the samba or salsa.

I hope its not Alionas outfit - she is doing a quickstep :D (she did salsa last week :p)
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I hope its not Alionas outfit - she is doing a quickstep :D (she did salsa last week :p)

oh yes so she did :D and looks like too much material for an Ola outfit
  • Options
    shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jason was a fan of the Record Breakers theme tune, except he replaced 'dedication' with 'desperation'
  • Options
    GlistenerGlistener Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Jason and Kristina and the work ethic they embody. They're professional, talented and believe in doing the very best they can.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the celebrities have annoying traits - Jason's bother me less and less. I guess I'm gradually getting used to the way he is and the way he expresses himself.

I like him, I like Kristina and I like the majority of their performances :)

If I sense they're in trouble, I'm going to vote for them.
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Jason he is one of the my favourites
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Jason is a hypnotic. Take two before bedtime.
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I like him and I love that he's taking the competition seriously. It's far better than someone taking the mick and thinking they're above the show.
  • Options
    carol northcarol north Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Jason - and Kristina
    He has to work very hard to get his performances and I commend him for this.

I think he came accross very well tonight and I think he is happy as long as he feels he has done his best.

Hope him or Chelsee win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him and would be very happy to see him win :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    oh yes so she did :D and looks like too much material for an Ola outfit

I think I spotted Ola's outfit when they were showing the sketch of Chelsee's: there was a black or dark-coloured bra top thingy to the right and I'm sure it had Ola written next to it. It was suitably skimpy ;)
  • Options
    federerfanfedererfan Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I've tried and tried and tried but I just can't see when Jason has come across as desperate to win - I think I have seen all of his appearances on ITT and Strictly itself (:o) and just see someone who is putting in a lot of effort. At least he is not using that ghastly fist pump (as far as I know) that is creeping into SCD.

And as for being earnest - true it might not make great tv if the celebs were all like that but they are not :). And besides, if that was everyone's worse trait then the world would be a much better place.
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No doubt he will be performing last on Saturday.;):rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    Jason is a hypnotic. Take two before bedtime.

:D:D:D:D:D:D.