Options

Come Dine With Me 2011

Comments

• Options
    suki csuki c Posts: 6,090
    Forum Member
    Help - I need the name of the disabled jumping lizard quick - come on DS's I know you'll come up with it for me :D
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suki c wrote: »
    Help - I need the name of the disabled jumping lizard quick - come on DS's I know you'll come up with it for me :D

Dory :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dory :)

Thank you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it wasn't Dory it was Dora
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If it wasn't Dory it was Dora

No worries - I got the jist to send to my friend - what a CUTE lizard :)
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so happy that Jess won :D
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so happy that Jess won :D

Me too! Her grub looked yummy! :)
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too! Her grub looked yummy! :)

It did, and she was so funny :D

Everyone thought she would be awful at cooking and it turned out she won :')
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wedk656 wrote: »
    I saw that too! :eek:...........anyway I'm pleased she won and it was really good to see them all getting on so well.

Yes it was the best CDWM for ages. I liked them all.

Mind you though Jessica Rabbit was no numpty in the kitchen. She knew what she was doing and I think was playing a game.

The spring rolls were folded to perfection as were her wantons. These two items are hard to get right and an amateur who has never cooked them, well I dont believe it to be honest.

NOT ONCE did she look at a recipe or check to see how the rolls and wanton should be folded, she did it with ease.

No I think she was very clever actually lol, and good for her. I liked her thought there was something good about her. I liked the blonde lady too.

No it was a good CMDWM for a change.
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    I also really enjoyed this week's shows. It was really nice to see a group of very different people get on well - no bickering or nastiness! Amazing! At the beginning of the week I though Jessica was going to get on my nerves, but I really warmed to her and am glad she won. I absolutely LOVED the adorable disabled lizard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    Yes it was the best CDWM for ages.

True! Eventho we had a guy wearing sandals over socks for a dinner party (??) a lady who follows 500 celebs on twitter another lady who thinks a motivational speech with an incredibly rubbish delivery qualifies for dinner entertainment and a girl who thinks scallops were chicken. It still has been the most "normal" bunch for ages and Im not even being sarcastic! :D
  • Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just checked the tv listings and noted that there are 4 Celebrity specials coming up around the holidays

There is a Christmas comedians All-in-one with Sean Hughes, Gina Yashere, Paul Tonkinson and Duncan Norvelle
    Then there is a daily one as well with Colin Baker, Bianca Gascoigne, Danny Young, Nick Bateman and Linda Nolan

Than after New Year's there is a Made in Chelsea special featuring four of the cast and another Celebrity one two days later with Paul Danan, Imogen Thomas and David Van Day.

These sound interesting, but it's with mostly all the same people that you see in every other celeb-reality shows elsewhere. I mean, who else were they going to get, but still....
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    I just checked the tv listings and noted that there are 4 Celebrity specials coming up around the holidays

There is a Christmas comedians All-in-one with Sean Hughes, Gina Yashere, Paul Tonkinson and Duncan Norvelle
    Then there is a daily one as well with Colin Baker, Bianca Gascoigne, Danny Young, Nick Bateman and Linda Nolan

Than after New Year's there is a Made in Chelsea special featuring four of the cast and another Celebrity one two days later with Paul Danan, Imogen Thomas and David Van Day.

And who are in the celebrity editions?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    prehensileprehensile Posts: 5,103
    Forum Member
    What a nice bunch in this week's. Not a Big Brother wannabe in sight either :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »

I don't know who most of them are
  • Options
    TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    This Come Dine addict won't be missing an episode. I'm that sad.
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True! Eventho we had a guy wearing sandals over socks for a dinner party (??) a lady who follows 500 celebs on twitter another lady who thinks a motivational speech with an incredibly rubbish delivery qualifies for dinner entertainment and a girl who thinks scallops were chicken. It still has been the most "normal" bunch for ages and Im not even being sarcastic! :D

Ha ha you made me crack up lol. Your so right.

I still think that Jessica Rabbit was playing a game, she knew what scallops were I am sure of it, she cooked too well for an amateur lol:D
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, dear. A healthy food evening. This may not end well...............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate people who try to throw healthy eating down my throat!
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thnk this bunch are going to come to blows...

Just a feeling

Plus, the healthy eating/non-healthy eating can only cause fireworks!

Hooray!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate people who try to throw healthy eating down my throat!

hee-hee! :D
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That main course looks like a school dinner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Farting on demand? What?
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    She looked better in that pic, I bet she wasnt so damn hungup back then either.
This discussion has been closed.