Options

The Aaron Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,114
    Forum Member
    It was so quiet last Sunday on Arran (Aaron) island!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silver-Fox wrote: »
    It was so quiet last Sunday on Arran (Aaron) island!!!
    See what the slightest bit of drama and speculation can do to this place?

Back to the good old Saturday night antics and the fallouts the next day (Sunday; well today) as things were while the two were in the House! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    See what the slightest bit of drama and speculation can do to this place?

Back to the good old Saturday night antics and the fallouts the next day (Sunday; well today) as things were while the two were in the House! :D

:D:D Yes. just as well there are no nominations tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To all my Aaron fans :) If you can, please join this series save thread game that I started on the MF:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1602024

Also, I have been trying to catch up today but still don't understand. Faye didn't go to the event today because she was hungover, or is that an assumption?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ed Gleave TV reporter for the Star just tweeted that there will be more mid week evictions in CBB with 1 hour live feed following each eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    To all my Aaron fans :) If you can, please join this series save thread game that I started on the MF:

Also, I have been trying to catch up today but still don't understand. Faye didn't go to the event today because she was hungover, or is that an assumption?

We know that Faye did not attend the event today. No official reason has yet been given.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its an assumption.:)
  • Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member

People keep saving my two favourites (BB12 naturally - thank you Aaron and BB8) before I get a chance :rolleyes:

How many times can we vote a day?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Faye did not turn up, then she is responsible as an adult, at aged 22 and noone else.We don't know why she failed to turn up so cant speculate. I am sure she will say in due course.
    However I can see why people who donated in the expectation she would do the jump are disappointed along with anyone who traveled to the event.
    I see Mark was in Weston and Aaron was dad dancing in every pub and club there lol.
  • Options
    ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wouldn't say that mark was in weston.

they have a habit of sending tweets that sound like they're in the same place when they haven't been. i think it's just because they talk to each other so much.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Ed Gleave TV reporter for the Star just tweeted that there will be more mid week evictions in CBB with 1 hour live feed following each eviction.

Interesting. Would be good to have live feed after evictions.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    If Faye did not turn up, then she is responsible as an adult, at aged 22 and noone else.We don't know why she failed to turn up so cant speculate. I am sure she will say in due course.
    However I can see why people who donated in the expectation she would do the jump are disappointed along with anyone who traveled to the event.
    I see Mark was in Weston and Aaron was dad dancing in every pub and club there lol.

Was Mark in Weston Super Mare?
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Just saw this on another thread:

laurad79
    @laurad79
    @FayePalmer_BB will be rescheduling her bungee jump. Have suggested to organisers than her and @Aaronspoppets do a tandem jump :-)
    2 hours ago via

Now that could be interesting......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope faye actually does a jump, but does it on her own.

if she does it with aaron, it'll look like she wasn't able to do it without him. i have thought of her as more independent than that.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohboy wrote: »

if she does it with aaron, it'll look like she wasn't able to do it without him. i have thought of her as more independent than that.
    She was always saying he should look after her etc, so maybe she would feel more confident with him there.
    I think she does not like leaving him now and is all nested up.I am sure she will do it, given encouragement.I thought Aaron was going to Yeovil today.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohboy wrote: »

I agree. No reason why he can't go with her of course, but a 'tandem' jump seems unecessary.

Was Faye's mother still in Weston today or was she just visiting on Friday? Does anyone know ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree. No reason why he can't go with her of course, but a 'tandem' jump seems unecessary.

Was Faye's mother still in Weston today or was she just visiting on Friday? Does anyone know ?

Faye tweeted yesterday afternoon that she was having a lovely time with 'Mommy Palmer'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    She was always saying he should look after her etc, so maybe she would feel more confident with him there.
    I think she does not like leaving him now and is all nested up.I am sure she will do it, given encouragement.I thought Aaron was going to Yeovil today.

well, if she didn't do it because he wasn't there, then she seriously needs to figure out how to stand on her own two feet....but i really, really doubt that was the reason she didn't do it.

no indication he didn't go to yeovil. if he was watching the game when he tweeted, he was probably watching with some of the family....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

it'd be like she was an appendage to him.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faye tweeted yesterday afternoon that she was having a lovely time with 'Mommy Palmer'.

Thanks. :)

I wonder if her mother went home yesterday, or was planning on going with Faye to London this morning.... I do wish these people would run their itineraries passed us first....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks. :)

I wonder if her mother went home yesterday, or was planning on going with Faye to London this morning.... I do wish these people would run their itineraries passed us first....;)

Oh yes. how much simpler our lives would be. No need then to know just when she decided not to go and what means of transport she cancelled.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats a shame Faye never got to do the jump,I imagine that it was something "sudden" that happened, otherwise she would have tweeted that she couldn't make it .
    Hopefully she gets to do it at a later date,She raised a nice sum for charity :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just learned 20 (at most) spectators at the bungee jump.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats a shame Faye never got to do the jump,I imagine that it was something "sudden" that happened, otherwise she would have tweeted that she couldn't make it .
    Hopefully she gets to do it at a later date,She raised a nice sum for charity :cool:

Bungeegate leaves us all hanging!!:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bungeegate leaves us all hanging!!:D:D

Iam sure we will bounce back :D:D
This discussion has been closed.