Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 230)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Awww he really doesn't and its going to be hard to see him and Afia's marriage break down. Afia might feel guilty because of her dad

Himesh will be fab glad hes got something like this to work with. Tamwar will probably try and say something awkward to keep everyone smiling to put their minds off what has happened.

Can't wait to see Syed/Tamwar scenes. There has to be some <3

Yeah I can see him telling a bad joke just to make everyone laugh. Its going to be sad :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww! you've all made me feel a bit better already with your concerns and ideas. Bless you all.:)

Please god , by CHRISTIAN EVE :eek::D Yeah!!! it will all be gone.

Oh! I cannot wait to see him again.

As for 'Princess Tippy - Toes' -- please OLD FATHER TYME take her out with you in the olde year , so we can have a lovely New Year , with fresh hope and a fresh start and beautiful Chryed scenes .
    Surely that is not too much to ask !!!:rolleyes::)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi and bye starfish:)

Mads glad you had a fab time:D

jen thanks for the screencaps:D

whome, thanks for pm'g me the spoilers from this afternoon:D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww he really doesn't and its going to be hard to see him and Afia's marriage break down. Afia might feel guilty because of her dad

Himesh will be fab glad hes got something like this to work with. Tamwar will probably try and say something awkward to keep everyone smiling to put their minds off what has happened.

I think Tam isn't going to want people worrying so will pretend like he's fine when really he's having to deal with a really traumatic situation :(
    I'm really hoping that the person he opens up to about how he's really feeling is Syed. Tam was so supportive of Syed post reveal and I am sure Syed is going to want to be there for Tam now, we could get some really lovely and moving brother scenes :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler list Dessie:)

*waves* to starfish:)

crazysusan wrote: »
    indeed i can not miss santa:D he needs our special list of wishes:D

ok:D

ok. I love to share. After last nights discussion we would have to share with whome,elphie and zoetje. He will have a lot of plaits:D

I'll make sure I've got lots of coloured bands:D
    Dessie wrote: »
    You're all welcome! :) Will be vanishing again, still not finished my Secret Santa.

I wonder! If contracts have been signed and everything, surely he won't be able to get out of it? So he'll be pushing for the divorce but still having to work with her? That's awkward...

Yes, and maybe money would have been paid if they'd signed contracts? borrowed from Janine of course. But then this is EE, maybe they'll just inexplicably drop it:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok. So Amira kisses Syed in desperation to try to keep him, the women is deluded and CRAZY.

What does she not understand about being GAY:rolleyes:

I love that Syed, who we all know hates lady bits so much it makes him feel physically sick, is so desperate to get rid of her, that he goes to her equally crazy and rather nasty father to persuade her to agree to a divorce. This is the man who had repeatedly threatened to put him in a box,

this AMIRA, is because he is GAY, loves CHRISTIAN and he hates girly bits..:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the spoliers Dessie:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovesy wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoiler list Dessie:)

*waves* to starfish:)

I'll make sure I've got lots of coloured bands:D

Yes, and maybe money would have been paid if they'd signed contracts? borrowed from Janine of course. But then this is EE, maybe they'll just inexplicably drop it:rolleyes:

great. he will love it:D
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the updated spoiler list Dessie :)
    Congrats to Jenn on 10,000 posts from the last thread and thanks for the screencaps. xx :D

Thank you! And you're welcome :D Speak soon! x
    ok. I love to share. After last nights discussion we would have to share with whome,elphie and zoetje. He will have a lot of plaits:D

Ahem...and me :sleep::D
    jen thanks for the screencaps:D

Welcome! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    ok. So Amira kisses Syed in desperation to try to keep him, the women is deluded and CRAZY.

I love that Syed, who we all know hates lady bits so much it makes him feel physically sick, is so desperate to get rid of her, that he goes to her equally crazy and rather nasty father to persuade her to agree to a divorce. This is the man who had repeatedly threatened to put him in a box,

this AMIRA, is because he is GAY, loves CHRISTIAN and he hates girly bits..:sleep:

I think she forgot one of the reasons why Syed wouldn't touch her the first time....he is gay and isn't going to touch you now, is he Amira? :rolleyes: Bet she reckons she is going to turn him straight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Syed he does hate girly bits
    He even hates Amira’s lips
    Just wants Superman
    And has a plan
    To reunite them and their....../you can guess the word :sleep:

......../I'll get my coat :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hiya lovelies :)

hope we're all well :)

elphie, i log on to see that poem thing you just posted...wonderful :sleep::D

congrats on OP tipsy, btw :D xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's going to be so sad, but I'm glad that Himesh has been given a meaty storyline. Yes I can see him using some dry humour.

There better be some Syed/Tam scenes!
    I think Tam isn't going to want people worrying so will pretend like he's fine when really he's having to deal with a really traumatic situation :(
    I'm really hoping that the person he opens up to about how he's really feeling is Syed. Tam was so supportive of Syed post reveal and I am sure Syed is going to want to be there for Tam now, we could get some really lovely and moving brother scenes :)

It's going to be such a confusing, complicated and emotional time. Zainab and Afia are going to be particularly affected emotionally by Yusef's actions. I think Syed will want to be there for Tam:)
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamwar and Syed eventually manage to get Yusef to give them the details of where Kamil is,

I wonder if they do it in a threatening way or a pleading way?

I remember Yusef saying to Qadim that "Syed is weak" and I wonder if the writers were thinking of that when they wrote the scene where Syed and Tamwar find out where Kamil is? I'd like to think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh yeah, like i loved it when he said that awkward thing about the nurses and then one looked like a man and a few months ago when he started singing 'just the two of us' to syed :) He is just amazing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,778
    Forum Member
    Just wants Superman
    And has a plan

Beautiful :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening CAML:)

Great poem elphie:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey caml :)
    Oh yeah, like i loved it when he said that awkward thing about the nurses and then one looked like a man and a few months ago when he started singing 'just the two of us' to syed :) He is just amazing.

BIB 'That one looks like a man' :D....oh Tam, I do love him! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Just wants Superman
    And has a plan

erm... I actually can't :o
    hiya lovelies :)

hope we're all well :)

elphie, i log on to see that poem thing you just posted...wonderful :sleep::D

congrats on OP tipsy, btw :D xxxx

Hey :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erm... I actually can't :o

Hey :)

Begins with a 'd' and rhymes with lips and bits :sleep: Well actually it probably doesn't rhyme properly but it's the best my brain could come up with!!! :D
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wants Superman
    And has a plan

Hehe, love it! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lovesy wrote: »
    It's going to be so sad, but I'm glad that Himesh has been given a meaty storyline. Yes I can see him using some dry humour.

There better be some Syed/Tam scenes!

It's going to be such a confusing, complicated and emotional time. Zainab and Afia are going to be particularly affected emotionally by Yusef's actions. I think Syed will want to be there for Tam:)

Me too about Himesh I think its great for him and Meryl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Begins with a 'd' and rhymes with lips and bits :sleep: Well actually it probably doesn't rhyme properly but it's the best my brain could come up with!!! :D

LOL :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought it was hips :o:sleep:

/Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Thanks for the updated spoiler list Dessie :)

Thank you! And you're welcome :D Speak soon! x

Ahem...and me :sleep::D

Welcome! :D

sorry. I apologise. i had you on last nights list.:D
This discussion has been closed.