Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    It is still a puzzle to me.Who exactly is still interested in John James?Josie or the media? These were tweets.So when John tweets then he becomes news? I am confused:confused:

I think it is simple imo,John is an ex BB housemates,who did interviews with mags in the past...And as Jose is still in the media eye,comments about her and her John will still be out there......happens to all ex BB couples i think?
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    I think it is simple imo,John is an ex BB housemates,who did interviews with mags in the past...And as Jose is still in the media eye,comments about her and her John will still be out there......happens to all ex BB couples i think?

It has gone on longer than any couples of the past taking into acount John doesnt live here and hardly tweets.Aaron and Faye's tweets are not being ridiculed by the media and they moved in together in Weston.Josie's tweets have been exposed since the begining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It has gone on longer than any couples of the past taking into acount John doesnt live here and hardly tweets.Aaron and Faye's tweets are not being ridiculed by the media and they moved in together in Weston.Josie's tweets have been exposed since the begining.

Think there was more interest in John&Jose then Faye and Aaron,and the latter seems like they chose to keep their relationship private,as much as they can.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wish you all Merry Christmas,and have a happy New Year..xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to youxxx
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    hello.....georgy....

just as a matter of curiousity...

I got a signed photo from Josie today, with Happy christmas written on it...

which was a lovely gesture....but has she sent out christmas wishes to everyone who ever wrote to her last year?

I think I might have thanked her for the Bristol party, which would be where she got my name and address...

but that was months ago.....??

But that is a positive thing to do for all fans....to send them christmas wishes....well done Josie :D

Hello Augusta :)
    Nice :o
    but i do wonder what she might of mailed you
    if only she knew you posted here and the court thread ;)
    i mean, just watch out for the horses head :eek::D

love johns tweet sit down spec's :p
  • Options
    smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wishing you all a very very happy & stress free Christmas xxx
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    Ive no idea how it works in practise....however...in this instance the journalist writing/involved in this piece would surely know that there is still an interest in John James....
    so it is in there interests to pass the interview on ...in case he wants to comment in some way?

in the leverson enquiry....people like charlotte church were notified of things ., like her fathers affairs..a couple of days before they were published...but too late to actually prevent the story coming out...

I too was surprised by this, but it was mentioned that it was industry practise to inform someone if there was going to be an article written about them.
    The point being made ...was that even if they were told of a forthcoming spread, the celeb rarely had an opportunity to actually put their side of the story...:eek:

but it also explains the whole thing of the super injunction.. and how .stories were suppressed by celebs cos they didnt want them to get into the public arena....

unless it was general practise to inform people, how could anyone create a super injunction in the first place?

Perhaps the difference is whether it's about somebody or just mentions them...? It can't be practice all the time, because news is so fast, overnight, instant almost, that there is no way this could be practiced all the time, even if it is meant to be.

There would be no such thing as an expose if this was practiced rigorously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is still a puzzle to me.Who exactly is still interested in John James?Josie or the media? These were tweets.So when John tweets then he becomes news? I am confused:confused:

Not to all ex BB couples as somebody said. I can only think it's because of the Josie connection to the magazine ... wasn't it the magazine she was in recently .. I do get Now and New confused :D
    Hello Augusta :)
    Nice :o
    but i do wonder what she might of mailed you
    if only she knew you posted here and the court thread ;)
    i mean, just watch out for the horses head :eek::D

love johns tweet sit down spec's :p

LMAO @ BIB :D
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member

Deleted as mis-read original post :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Not to all ex BB couples as somebody said. I can only think it's because of the Josie connection to the magazine ... wasn't it the magazine she was in recently .. I do get Now and New confused :D

LMAO @ BIB :D

It seems the more incompatible a BB couple is the more media intrusion they get.Some people are naive in the way they interview and give car crash information that sells mags and mags are there to make money,they dont care.John was and still gets drawn into the Josie's lack of self awareness which was apparent from the start and attracted media intrusion to sell mags.The only person who didnt know that this was a time bomb waiting to explode was John James.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    smree wrote: »
    Wishing you all a very very happy & stress free Christmas xxx

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to both of you - sorry my previous post was a bit mixed up - don't have my reading specs with me! :eek: :p:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member

.....Lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Perhaps the difference is whether it's about somebody or just mentions them...? It can't be practice all the time, because news is so fast, overnight, instant almost, that there is no way this could be practiced all the time, even if it is meant to be.

There would be no such thing as an expose if this was practiced rigorously.

i think the way it works is you can repeat anything that’s already been reported in the media, print or news whatever and you don’t have to let anyone know, but if it’s a story a paper or mag has generated themselves than they have to let the subjects know, unless you’re passed the info from the persons management.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy holidays folks, have a good one :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So that I don't miss any individuals, can I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:D :p:D

You are a pleasure to post with and (as Ali says) long may the JJAT continue :) :cool:

Especially big (((((hugs))))) to anyone who has worries or problems that seem (or are) worse at this time of year :)

Love to all

Lindy xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just saw the compilation of Gareth Malone's programmes with the military wives choir. Brilliant, emotional, literally gave a voice to a group of women, many of whom were soooo used to being 'second in command' to their husbands (however nice). Can't think how I managed to miss the series first time round.........maybe I was here??? :p:o

Just for fun, here's a verse of one of my favourite Xmas songs...

Sleighbells ring, are you listening
    In the lane snow is glistening
    A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
    Walking in a winter wonderland

Goodnight JJAT :yawn:

Sleep tight :sleep: :sleep::sleep:

Lindy x
  • Options
    ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha wonder if John been promoted or is he still a weekend manager:p

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xipo0r_john-james-is-so-dodgy_shortfilms

Thanks for that. :) I wouldnt mind a job like that no wonder he's gone back.

Have a lovely christmas everyone. :)
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Let us hope that the new year brings us news of John but no more nasty tweets, magazine articles cobbled together from tweets.

Let us hope each and every one of us on this lovely thread has a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Let us also hope that we continue to cement and grow the friendships we have made on this thread.

Happy Holidays
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to receiving a tweet from Alex at some point :D

Hope you are all well, pouring down here ... Laura had haircut but it's uneven so we are back to h'dressers at 3.

Catch you soon :) xx
  • Options
    nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :):):)

I'ts nearing the most beautiful period off each year.
    Time devoted to our family's ,friend's and all those close to us.
    Wishing you all in JJJ -at a healthy and successful year 2012!

Bliža se najlepši čas v letu. Čas, namenjen družini, prijateljem, in vsem, ki so nam blizu.
    Želim vam zdravo in uspešno leto 2012!

:):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just popping over from TS to wish you all a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2012. Who can believe this year has gone by so fast?:eek: Must be because I'm getting old:p

Hope you all have a great time whatever you are doing, all eat too too much and enough drink to enjoy yourselves. :D

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-N0dqUwDVp5v8xmQzV72OHjkjT897NPSdo-MbUBd-x09Id7iJ

As always a song from me to sign off with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMF8KZ5Woyw&feature=related

Love, Kay xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all the JJAT.Time of good will to all men.Have a nice holiday and great tidings.Merry Christmas to John James,UK misses you!!:):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    HIya Guys

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    topazb wrote: »
    HIya Guys

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and an even better New Year.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too, topazb :)
This discussion has been closed.