Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 236)

Comments

• Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Sjeananneb wrote: »
    Just trying to give positive vibes on here after last night!:)

Morning, lovely to speak to you again, I'm very well, hope you're well too:)

I have a feeling they will most likely reunite but agree to take things slowly and sort the Amira/divorce out as a team together 'You and Me':D

Just trying to stay strong for the thread, I love you all and wouldn't cope with my Chryed love if I didn't have you all here with me!:D

I think they'll reunite tonight too :) it wouldn't make any sense for them to be off screen for so long after tonight if they weren't going to reunite. I just want them to get back together and then slowly sort their issues out, because if they stay apart then they'll continue to let things come between them. They need to take the world on as a team :)
  • Options
    Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,824
    Forum Member
    Morning all :) Hope everyone's ok :)

Awww I love this :)

Morning Elphie:D yes really good thank you a bit excited:D:D
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen8 wrote: »
    Morning, not sure about happy reunion day I just want to bang both their heads together, lock them in a room and not let them out until they have talked through all their issues. :(

Hey karen:)..that sounds like a good episode. I'd much rather see them talking all this through than any more Kat and Alfie relationshite gubbins. Wish we could press a red button and choose scenes when we get bored.
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning elphie:)
    cooko94 wrote: »
    *waves* my internet was off since half 10ish last night :sleep:

From RT
    19th
    , Tamwar's friends try to cheer him up and Tanya resolves not to let Jane miss her big opportunity.

by Paul Matthew Thompson

Sjeananneb wrote: »
    Just trying to give positive vibes on here after last night!:)

Morning, lovely to speak to you again, I'm very well, hope you're well too:)

I have a feeling they will most likely reunite but agree to take things slowly and sort the Amira/divorce out as a team together 'You and Me':D

Just trying to stay strong for the thread, I love you all and wouldn't cope with my Chryed love if I didn't have you all here with me!:D

Right, thank you then:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim Revill wrote pokerface scene between christian/zainab and roxy/christian deciding to do the surprise party

That was actually ok thanks...scared to hope this will be though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Page 69 :p:D
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen8 wrote: »
    I'm frustrated with both boys at the moment, I hate Christian coming across as mocking Syed a man he is meant to love:( and Syed for me is coming across as weak, He can't even tell Amira that he is not her husband after she kissed him. Amira calls and Syed comes running twice in the same episode she is totally controlling him:(

I thought he did? :confused: He told her - or nearly told her - that they weren't married, although of course they still are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they'll reunite tonight too :) it wouldn't make any sense for them to be off screen for so long after tonight if they weren't going to reunite. I just want them to get back together and then slowly sort their issues out, because if they stay apart then they'll continue to let things come between them. They need to take the world on as a team :)

chryed are defo back together tongiht we had the reunion confirmed
  • Options
    sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim Revill wrote pokerface scene between christian/zainab and roxy/christian deciding to do the surprise party

Oh, I quite liked those scenes so hopefully, fingers crossed, it should be okay tonight. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    Hey karen:)..that sounds like a good epside. I'd much rather see them talking all this through that any more Kat and Alfie gubbins. Wish we could press a red button and choose scenes when we get bored.

fab idea:cool: i would be forever pressing it at the mo:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    I thought he did? :confused: He told her - or nearly told her - that they weren't married, although of course they still are.

nearly told her, hes letting her rabbit on like some mental deluded person, i would be so infuriated at each sentence she said and would stamp down on it the second she said it, i dont know how he lets her go on. obviously there is no reason why he would, and its soap licence to make amira get on our t*ts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Every. Single. Time. :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves back* :)
    Did he say where the market stall was? I didn't assume it was in Walford although with Billy carrying the torch maybe a temporary one that day could bring in a few quid?

I thought it would the the Walford market....seriously hope they just flog the tat to the Moon's to sell then Syed can go back to the job he actually likes!

I think they are getting back together....really only basing that on the one spoiler that said they were!
    The fact they are off screen for 2 weeks after today so we won't get to see any of the initial reconciliation is beyond ridiculous though :( Can only hope they have them talking/reconnecting/sorting through their problems happen slowly and believably....I don't want them to be magically fine when they're next on screen! I want to see them healing and re-building their relationship!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »

Plus as surreal said...he realised he is on paper still, hence tonight.Now she's shown how clearly she's going to hold him to it he stopped what he was saying because on paper it's still true. Won't be for long though.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chryed are defo back together tongiht we had the reunion confirmed

When was it confirmed, last night? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

i was wondering who would do it;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When was it confirmed, last night? :)

no much earlier, someone said chryed reunite new years week
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Did he say where the market stall was? I didn't assume it was in Walford although with Billy carrying the torch maybe a temporary one that day could bring in a few quid?

I did not know Billy was carrying the torch .

This is what happens when I only watch the chryed parts.

It was like how I did not know that amira and syed had already been to pakistan for a week . I totally missed that part. Till somebody on here mentioned it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed lol. I just hope Chryed don't end up like Kalifie with Christian taking on Kat's role and Syed taking on Alfies :which I kind of fear is already happening :eek:

Hey karen:)..that sounds like a good episode. I'd much rather see them talking all this through than any more Kat and Alfie relationshite gubbins. Wish we could press a red button and choose scenes when we get bored.
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hehehe :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

I've slept on the whole preview dilema ... we might all cry throughout the parts where chryed need their heads banged together but we'll be crying from joy at the end where they reunite because I can see it happening :) today is the end of Amira :D

Hope everyone's better today? :)

plus its page 69 - thats a sign :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    fab idea:cool: i would be forever pressing it at the mo:rolleyes:

Me too! Although for it to work it would have to be real and they'd have to carry on each story all the time.:o As it is now we'd choose to see Syed and Christian and find Marc and Johnny pulling each others hair or pushing each others heads! Mind you that would be good too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Every. Single. Time. :rolleyes: :D
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    i was wondering who would do it;)

:D:D

There's still a spare ticket for the panto if anyone wants it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    I did not know Billy was carrying the torch .

This is what happens when I only watch the chryed parts.

It was like how I did not know that amira and syed had already been to pakistan for a week . I totally missed that part. Till somebody on here mentioned it.

Yes..it's going to happen live on the episode..I think or did I dream it.:confused:..I didn't get enough sleep so I could just be hallucinating that I saw that.
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

There's still a spare ticket for the panto if anyone wants it?

I would've love to go but stupid me living in New Zealand:rolleyes: but next year as part of my Overseas trip with mum I will be in england for a few day mabye a week or 2 :):):):)
This discussion has been closed.