Options

Andrew Stoneeeee

Delila100Delila100 Posts: 361
Forum Member
Yay, hilarious guy, very David Brent. I don't get people without the sense of humour to see his comedy value. Kerry whatsherface had the gall to call him irritating. Oh please. He's great entertainment value and I really hope people like him as much as I do. I'm annoyed that ruby wax isn't in there, and as for the rest, they're all bleh to me. Oh well. I'll still watch it regardless.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delila100 wrote: »
    Yay, hilarious guy, very David Brent. I don't get people without the sense of humour to see his comedy value. Kerry whatsherface had the gall to call him irritating. Oh please. He's great entertainment value and I really hope people like him as much as I do. I'm annoyed that ruby wax isn't in there, and as for the rest, they're all bleh to me. Oh well. I'll still watch it regardless.

He's very annoying, like last years Tom but more clingy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    He's an eejit!
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    He's not putting it on for comedy value, I used to know him and he was exactly like that- was completely deluded. thought he was some sort of celebrity when he wasnt, talked about sex all the time in an attempt to convince people he wasnt gay (I even said to his face 'oh but I thought you were gay' when he asked me out, just to annoy him because he went on about it so much). Cant believe he actually became a celebrity, but that's what he always wanted so good for him. He is quite amusing and fairly harmless in the grand scheme of life.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him, he's my favourite :D

Hopefully he'll get some airtime and become more popular with people, there seems to be quite a lot of hate for him already, no idea why though.
  • Options
    Delila100Delila100 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    stash22 wrote: »
    He's not putting it on for comedy value, I used to know him and he was exactly like that- was completely deluded. thought he was some sort of celebrity when he wasnt, talked about sex all the time in an attempt to convince people he wasnt gay (I even said to his face 'oh but I thought you were gay' when he asked me out, just to annoy him because he went on about it so much). Cant believe he actually became a celebrity, but that's what he always wanted so good for him. He is quite amusing and fairly harmless in the grand scheme of life.

I know he's not putting it on, which is why it's funny. I like him, like you said, he seems harmless enough.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an eejit!

:D:D:D

in the 'Andrew is not gay' video, Andrew said to Romeo: "If you went with me on a night out, you'd realize how straight I am." :eek: he's a bit cringy ain't he :D
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    ^ ha ha. I like Andrew Stone, glad he is in there.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get some people find him funny but I'm not going to insult them!

I can't stand him, but have a fantastic sense of humour thank you;)
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is someone brave enough to start a "Andrew's Zingers" thread? :D I feel like we're gonna need one.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    i dont dislike i think hes harmless bit deluded he dosent irritate me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I like Andrew Stone as well. But like the OP Delila I too am disappointed not to see Ruby Wax in the house. She would have been fun.
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I like him too .
    I think beneath the facade lies a really nice guy , we saw glimpses of this when he went into the house to help with the music video .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him too .
    I think beneath the facade lies a really nice guy , we saw glimpses of this when he went into the house to help with the music video .

Same here. Hope they do a 'Dance Task' so we can hopefully see a glimpse again...
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew No Stones back in the house. It should be interesting to see what he's like and how he fares. He sure does seem to have a big opinion of himself, and made sure Frankie knew he'd helped him out in that club a few weeks ago 'I have friends in the police', whilst at the same time making sure people knew he'd been doing something that might interest the police. Friend for life in Frankie :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    I like Andrew Stone as well. But like the OP Delila I too am disappointed not to see Ruby Wax in the house. She would have been fun.

She may be a late arrival...
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Was it Andrew Stone who was in the American dance show Dirty Dancing Time of My Life?
  • Options
    whufcwhufc Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of David van Day

So far up himself he should be inside out,my opinion only btw and it may change but he seems to think he is a big fish and did cringe when he said to Frankie i got some friends to let you leave out the back when you were in Soho

I have loads of friends in the police he said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    He is a total twonk.....but I love him. I followed him on Pinapple dance studios and how he is "straight" and "in his twenties"
  • Options
    SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I thought Kerry Katona spot on last night when she was asked by Emma Willis about him.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a total twonk.....but I love him. I followed him on Pinapple dance studios and how he is "straight" and "in his twenties"

Andrew Stone and his total delusions were what made Pineappale Dance Studio's for me. The belief that his awful band "Starman" would be huge and his jealousy of the female singer in the band who was obviously far more talented than he was. His face when some music manager type told him he should make her the focal point of the group was a picture:D

When PDS was on, we were discussing it in the Showbiz forum and someone outed him as actually being nearer 40 than the 28/29 he claims to be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless the reporter misquoted him, it seems that Andrew has revealed his age to be nearer 40 - in this interview he claims to be same age as Peter Andre. Wouldn't surprise me if that means he's actually over 40!

Loved the delusional comment about Simon Cowell being gutted he didn't sign him!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/mattmeets/3548796/Matt-meets-Andrew-Stone.html
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew Stone and his total delusions were what made Pineappale Dance Studio's for me. The belief that his awful band "Starman" would be huge and his jealousy of the female singer in the band who was obviously far more talented than he was. His face when some music manager type told him he should make her the focal point of the group was a picture:D

When PDS was on, we were discussing it in the Showbiz forum and someone outed him as actually being nearer 40 than the 28/29 he claims to be.

Yes I'm sure I read in a magazine that he's now admitted being a good 10 years older than he first said, around late 30s. I could easily believe that.
  • Options
    Alvy SingerAlvy Singer Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Andrew No Stones back in the house. It should be interesting to see what he's like and how he fares. He sure does seem to have a big opinion of himself, and made sure Frankie knew he'd helped him out in that club a few weeks ago 'I have friends in the police', whilst at the same time making sure people knew he'd been doing something that might interest the police. Friend for life in Frankie :rolleyes:

i bet he does...and he probably is on good terms with an indian, a fireman, a builder and whoever else does the fookin YMCA as well.

he is a pure Alan Partridge, David Brent, Michael Scott sort except not entertaining in the slightest which makes him ten times worse.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I'm sure I read in a magazine that he's now admitted being a good 10 years older than he first said, around late 30s. I could easily believe that.

He looks after himself, but I wouldn't say he looks under 35, I'd say he's probably 40.
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Delila100 wrote: »

I think he's a genuinely nice guy. He's a show off sure, but he's friendly and is good light hearted entertainment. I think he will be a good housemate personally.