Options

Denise's face when Michael said she was emotionally distubed!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She has spun it to her cronies in there though that he is the instigator of everything and she is the victim, and yet we've seen her get drunk and become aggressive towards him.
    jobielad wrote: »
    So it's ok for Denise to go behind the mans back telling the housemates all sorts of baloney after she has harassed him and practically demanded attention from him yet she makes out he is the perpetrator? Yet he can't tell the truth? The lady needs to be out of there asap to get some help. She plays the victim all the time. If Michael has been in rehab he will know that truth is the best option to help someone confront their own problems. People in rehab don't mess about and in group therapy will often place sanctions on people to ensure the person with problems conforms to what is good both for them and the group. Denise says she is a recovered alcoholic but believe me AA will tell her its there for life. I really do feel people need to see the bigger picture. She harasses him to the point he can't stand it any more, she invades his space ignoring his pleas to go away, she badgers him to drink when it is harmful to his recovery - that's neither sensitive to another persons feelings nor respectful. Her ego is so fragile when she doesn't get his approval or attention, it is quite disturbing and she does, truly does need help. Problem is in the BB House if Daddy upsets Mummy then the kids usually take mummys side.

Agreed. He was cruel and not very diplomatic but if your gonna defame and wind someone up to the point of cracking what do you expect. He feels everyone is voting for him coz she spun a web of lies and he's right. Wasn't very nice though.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    xmel05 wrote: »
    She looked like she was going to die
    well her liver might
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He actually cares about her. I was amazed at his tolerance this week and the efforts he made to at least communicate with her. He refuses to pander to her though. He's a better friend to her than she knows.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jegmeister wrote: »
    I can't quite believe what I'm reading on here. Michael does what he should have done a week ago - tells nutcase Denise the truth - the woman who has pestered him, poisoned the HMs behind his back - and HE is being cruel. Unbelievable. He really cannot win, can he?

I must have missed the part in his career where he trained as a psychologist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Agreed. He was cruel and not very diplomatic but if your gonna defame and wind someone up to the point of cracking what do you expect. He feels everyone is voting for him coz she spun and web of lies and he's right. Wasn't very nice though.

Nicely put, she has parroted out her version of events to the group specifically when Micheal isn't in the room to correct the picture.
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael didn't go far enough : he should have said "emotionally disturbed and an alcoholic".

lol :D
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Because he hasn't witnessed Denise telling Michael to F off, or to throw "pretend" punches at him?

Seriously, while i did feel sorry for Denise tonight ( i think Michael could have left the bit out about thinking she's emotionally disturbed ) i do think it's unfair that Denise is being seen as the only victim in this. She started the arguments and Michael is right when he says she can't handle her drink.

I dont see her as the victim, and (to be fair to her) she has taken her share of the blame. whether its her fair share of the blame is a matter of conjecture and not worth discussing.

You and I dont know what Gareth has or hasn't seen, but he has seen far more than you and I

Michael isnt telling Denise anything she hasn't said about herself, that she has emotional problems and has been mentally unwell and has issues with alcohol. BUT he was intentionaly cruel and confrontational and just didnt need to do it.

What she did is, largely, irrelevant ...two wrongs dont make a right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really found it hard to watch, he went to far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mememee wrote: »
    That was disgusting. Everyone knows she has suffered from mood swings and depression due to hormone problems. No wonder she's crying her eyes out now.

Never been so disgusted from a reality tv show in all my life. He should get thrown out for that!
    Everyone in this country may know because of her talking about it on Loose Women or in her book but I doubt it's topic of conversation in America.
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did not go far enough...he left out the part about her being a selfish drunken bore.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    I thought his little speech was brilliant...calling her mentally disturbed was the highlight and bloody true.

he should know better having been sectioned himself
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    she has heard it all before I reckon by her husband.
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    i really found it hard to watch, he went to far.

I was relieved someone had the courage to say it to her face, he went just far enough imo
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    He actually cares about her. I was amazed at his tolerance this week and the efforts he made to at least communicate with her. He refuses to pander to her though. He's a better friend to her than she knows.

^^ This. And yet he's being seen by some as a cruel bully.

Go figure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    opining wrote: »
    That's not emotional instability. It's alcoholism

And it's the alcoholism (when she still is in denial about) which is causing this emotional instability.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And it's the alcoholism (when she still is in denial about) which is causing this emotional instability.

Aye, that it does, that it does.
  • Options
    merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's ok for Denise to go behind the mans back telling the housemates all sorts of baloney after she has harassed him and practically demanded attention from him yet she makes out he is the perpetrator? Yet he can't tell the truth? The lady needs to be out of there asap to get some help. She plays the victim all the time. If Michael has been in rehab he will know that truth is the best option to help someone confront their own problems. People in rehab don't mess about and in group therapy will often place sanctions on people to ensure the person with problems conforms to what is good both for them and the group. Denise says she is a recovered alcoholic but believe me AA will tell her its there for life. I really do feel people need to see the bigger picture. She harasses him to the point he can't stand it any more, she invades his space ignoring his pleas to go away, she badgers him to drink when it is harmful to his recovery - that's neither sensitive to another persons feelings nor respectful. Her ego is so fragile when she doesn't get his approval or attention, it is quite disturbing and she does, truly does need help. Problem is in the BB House if Daddy upsets Mummy then the kids usually take mummys side.

What a great post!
    I can only add that I don't understand why people assume he would know her past history. She's complained often enough to the others that he doesn't ask about her life, so it makes sense that his comments were exactly how he felt at the time, and nothing more.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jegmeister wrote: »
    I can't quite believe what I'm reading on here. Michael does what he should have done a week ago - tells nutcase Denise the truth - the woman who has pestered him, poisoned the HMs behind his back - and HE is being cruel. Unbelievable. He really cannot win, can he?

Agree. Unbelieveable. And disturbing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has spun it to her cronies in there though that he is the instigator of everything and she is the victim, and yet we've seen her get drunk and become aggressive towards him.

I dont think she has, Ive seen her take some responsibility. and the other HMs see it all live, they see more than you and I.

I dont think she is a the victim in their relationship, she gets on his tits, she's annoying, she wont give it up sometimes

BUT he behaves badly too.

However... it's no excuse for what he did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ok for you to think I am biased - oooh terribly biased - I am xxx

on this we agree
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »
    I dont think she has, Ive seen her take some responsibility. and the other HMs see it all live, they see more than you and I.

I dont think she is a the victim in their relationship, she gets on his tits, she's annoying, she wont give it up sometimes

It seems to me that while neither of them are perfect, he reacts but she provokes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »

Not necessarily. Romeo himself said tonight on live feed that he's not a camera he doesn't see everything that goes on and he just knows what Denise has told him.

The other housemates didn't see Denise punching Michael and telling him to f**k off, they were alone in the bedroom, so unless Denise has told them they wouldn't know about it.
  • Options
    Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    I felt a bit sorry for Denise, but she has been harassing Michael. She shouldn't have done that! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    Not necessarily. Romeo himself said tonight on live feed that he's not a camera he doesn't see everything that goes on and he just knows what Denise has told him.

I didnt say they see everything... which was Romeos point... but they see more than you and I do on a 45 min HL show.
    if you cant conceded that... well. :(
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,185
    Forum Member
    He was right, and instead of just the public knowing he let the house know. If they choose to believe the word of a drunken sop that's their problem.

When they come out see how she's been hassling him and pulled the wool over their eyes they'll realise why he managed to stay in the house so long.

"Let's have an acting contest"!