aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh oh. Here comes the booze. Run and hide, Michael :eek:
  • Options
    Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    Uh oh. Here comes the booze. Run and hide, Michael :eek:

Don't worry! All we need to do is vote. Remember! It's a double eviction! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa73 wrote: »
    Don't worry! All we need to do is vote. Remember! It's a double eviction! :)

Oh, I will definitely be voting. Will absolutely love it if one of the coven goes on Friday, and Michael stays! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will still vote! But I think we're fine, unless Michael loses it to the extent of killing one of them:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woooooo! We did it guys!

Then came the noms but so happy everyone is up bar Gareth as there are other targets before Michael like Nicola/Kirk/Twins.

We need to keep voting to save him for friday now. LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, I will definitely be voting. Will absolutely love it if one of the coven goes on Friday, and Michael stays! :)

If we keep voting Michael has a chance of winning. The public seems to like him. :)
  • Options
    I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sooooooo relieved he stayed. Good work, people! :)

So next Friday will be interesting. I wonder if they'll do what they did with the last BB - read out who got the most votes first, etc. Wouldn't it be good if MM got the most votes - the HMs would be angry because they've all taken Denise's side. ;) That would throw the cat among the pigeons.

On the live feed, Michael has realised how two-faced Natalie is. At last! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBUKLive Big Brother Live
    Michael's laughing at Frankie's attempts to nominate, Frankie's saying "It was well 'ard though!" #BBUKLive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sooooooo relieved he stayed. Good work, people! :)

So next Friday will be interesting. I wonder if they'll do what they did with the last BB - read out who got the most votes first, etc. Wouldn't it be good if MM got the most votes - the HMs would be angry because they've all taken Denise's side. ;) That would throw the cat among the pigeons.

On the live feed, Michael has realised how two-faced Natalie is. At last! :p

That would be amazing! We can get Michael the most votes! :D
  • Options
    noreen10noreen10 Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad Michael stayed! Hope he survives on Friday. I'd love to see him in the Final.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noreen10 wrote: »
    So glad Michael stayed! Hope he survives on Friday. I'd love to see him in the Final.

Me too but i worry about his calling Denise "emotionally unstable" comment. It sounds like it has caused a lot of hate towards him. :(

What confuses me though is he also called her an incomprehensible drunken .... on sunday so isn't that just as bad? Why is tonights comment worse?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0014:Michael, Romeo and Frankie are talking about the 7 wonders of the world.The twins are talking about Denise's "trash talking". #BBUKLive
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,208
    Forum Member
    MMFan wrote: »
    Me too but i worry about his calling Denise "emotionally unstable" comment. It sounds like it has caused a lot of hate towards him. :(

What confuses me though is he also called her an incomprehensible drunken .... on sunday so isn't that just as bad? Why is tonights comment worse?

I would like to think that his popularity has caught C5 on the hop and now they have to rein him in.

I'm out of Friday but, will cast my vote tomorrow night.

Remember folks "It's clowns to the left of him, and jokers to the right" ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anyone with broad life experience can watch Denise and clock her as emotionally unstable as well as an incomprehensible drunken b***h. Maybe it's taboo to call it as you see it in the UK? I don't know if it is actually, because I'm an American, like Michael.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone with broad life experience can watch Denise and clock her as emotionally unstable as well as an incomprehensible drunken b***h. Maybe it's taboo to call it as you see it in the UK? I don't know if it is because I'm an American, like Michael.

Did you vote for Michael then?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Congrats you guys, told ya he would stay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »

Cheers mate. Sorry about Georgia going, she is a very sweet girl.

Do you see Michael being at risk for friday because of this whole bully tag he appears to getting after calling Denise emotionally unstable and arguing with Georgia this morning?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

0034: Denise is calling it a night, she's given everyone in the House a hug except for Michael and the Twins. #scandalous #BBUKLive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I am voting for michael again. Just gave him 50 votes. Nicola or natalie out would be good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mh272 wrote: »
    I am voting for michael again. Just gave him 50 votes. Nicola or natalie out would be good

Agree. I will be voting like mad again. I used 200 credits which is like 250 votes. There is a limit of 500 credits in one week so i'm still OK. :D

Keep voting guys :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sure, with Paypal on Facebook.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, with Paypal on Facebook.:)

Brilliant, we need to keep him in again on friday :)
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »

Thanks quasi. Sorry Georgia went - was disappointed those two were up tbh; but I think she can enjoy her two days of full attention:)

Glad the vote has now got all the other housemates up (bar Gareth).;)
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Romeo seems to be the only one vaguely on Michael's side over EmotionallydisturbedGate

The twins probably are too......Denise is very manipulative and emotional but she's projecting it all on Michael when actually she seems to be too emotionally fragile to be in the house.

I think Frankie stays out of it and Kirk too. Its the coven retching it up. Denise was crying even before the noms - so she was already emotionally wraught and two words hit home very hard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The twins probably are too......Denise is very manipulative and emotional but she's projecting it all on Michael when actually she seems to be too emotionally fragile to be in the house.

I think Frankie stays out of it and Kirk too. Its the coven retching it up. Denise was crying even before the noms - so she was already emotionally wraught and two words hit home very hard.

Someone on forum said Michael wasn't aware she had depression until Romeo said. I didn't pick up on this did you?

Reckon he is safe for friday?