Options

"Get the twins out"?! F*ck off!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The twins are the most entertaining in there.. if they go we'll be stuck with Denise and Michaels dramas.. :yawn::sleep:

Comments

• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,794
    Forum Member
    People are such hypocrites defending the twins when they have condemned bitchy housemates in the past.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Generally their bitching sessions reflect what people are thinking.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully there are completely wide of the mark again like with Aaron and Kirk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    People are such hypocrites defending the twins when they have condemned bitchy housemates in the past.

But smart, slick bitching is much better than thick bitching.:D
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member

I like bitchy housemates, i like housemates who get people talking. I hope they stay. Romeo should go
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are funny when they "bitch" though.. the twins may have inflated egos but atleast they're upfront with it rather than trying to conceal they're bitchy sides to please the other housemates to avoid nominations.
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully that audience don't have a clue so what they want is more likely not going to happen.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RoseMaybud wrote: »
    But smart, slick bitching is much better than thick bitching.:D

Very articulate bitching too. :D
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a vote to save anyway, and who the mob outside hate may well be of no relevance.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be gutted if the twins go and I'm now very worried.

Agree about the crowd: a bunch of morons. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or do the chants of 'Get the twins out' sound like they're coming from a mob of school girls?!:eek:
  • Options
    MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I tottaly agree with you, I want them to stay as their entertaining and speak their mind, which I like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,067
    Forum Member
    I will be seriously gutted if the twins are out.....the crowd is small with a mike given to them I am sure.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or do the chants of 'Get the twins out' sound like they're coming from a mob of school girls?!:eek:

Jealous chavs in the main who would never be let within 5 miles of the Playboy mansion :D
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the twins stay they are beautiful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The crowd is full of fat teenage girls so it's no suprise. It makes it better knowing they'll be pissed off when the twins stay
  • Options
    fredthespiderfredthespider Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want the twins, Michael and Denise to stay - we can lose any of the others.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep, very St Trinian's!!
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The crowd outside have been pathetic for years andd years. Just awful, awful human beings.
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    KillerJoe wrote: »
    The twins are the most entertaining in there.. if they go we'll be stuck with Denise and Michaels dramas.. :yawn::sleep:

Yep with you on the twins, they really make me chuckle:)
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How can you possibly know what each poster has said and what they have later said about another housemate - do you have some sort of FM database?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer the twins bitching to the way natalie and nicola does it...at least they don't coat it with fake..."but I really love them blah blah blah" It's the hypocrisy that I find more disgusting than the bitching.
  • Options
    ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the bitchy side to the twins , but they all do it , the only difference is the twins are mostly right about what they say...........mostly.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the bitchy side to the twins , but they all do it , the only difference is the twins are mostly right about what they say...........mostly.

That's why I don't think I mind their bitching becuase I think they're mostly spot on and just thinking and saying out loud what I'm thinking of other housemates too. I would prefer that they don't bitch but then they'd prob be accused of not speaking or something else if they were that way instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they gotta stay