Options

Next weeks inside soap possible spoilers

CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Front cover

THE BATTLE FOR SIMON!, Leanne is back for her son.

I hope she gets him!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and

ALL ABOUT SOAPS COVER

Tanya big secret, is Lauren really Dereks daughter?

:eek::(

and Max and Roxy Affair!

Katys baby trapped in fire!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Front cover

THE BATTLE FOR SIMON!, Leanne is back for her.

I hope she gets him!!!!

Simon's a girl :confused:
  • Options
    LaneKentLaneKent Posts: 2,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh. Watched Corrie over the last 3 weeks. Glad she is coming back because I think I am going to start being a casual viewer. From what I have see of her, Carla isn't that likeable.
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Im not buying Leanne being the high and mighty. She had an affair also, did she forget that?

Ok, Peter was worse, but only because he actually chose Carla!
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not buying Leanne being the high and mighty. She had an affair also, did she forget that?

Ok, Peter was worse, but only because he actually chose Carla!

I hate how Ken and Deirdre are getting high amd mighty. And I am not looking much forward to Leanne's return, as we already have Simon acting like a little Sh*t, now we have Leanne back being miserable and causing trouble. Hopefully she takes Simon and buggers back down to London. I am enjoying it without her and hopefully this plot somehow gets wrapped up soon as its been dragging out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hate how Ken and Deirdre are getting high amd mighty. And I am not looking much forward to Leanne's return, as we already have Simon acting like a little Sh*t, now we have Leanne back being miserable and causing trouble. Hopefully she takes Simon and buggers back down to London. I am enjoying it without her and hopefully this plot somehow gets wrapped up soon as its been dragging out.

Its just the way that everybody has forgotten that Leanne had an affair, with Nick, an ongoing affair, and she prioritized Nick over Peter for quite some time.

In my book, apart from Peter choosing Carla, they are both as bad as eachother, yet everybody is acting like Leanne is a complete angel! Inclusive of Ken and Deidre (like they have valid opinions with their pasts!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All about soap have a caption with a pic of simon saying "Simon child abuse shock" and I am sure something happens with him and Carla, maybe she hits him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and

ALL ABOUT SOAPS COVER

Tanya big secret, is Lauren really Dereks daughter?

:eek::(

and Max and Roxy Affair!

Katys baby trapped in fire!
    How reliable are these soap mags? Am I right in thinking that IS is far more reliable than AS?

I have seen somewhere that Derek confesses to Jack he's got long lost daughter but never thought it would be Lauren. Did he rape Tanya?

Max and Roxy Affair - I hope its not true. I actually liked Max away from Tanya. I didn't miss her when Jo went on her maternity leave but they can't keep putting them back together and have Max cheat. Maybe she'll bury him for real this time?
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just the way that everybody has forgotten that Leanne had an affair, with Nick, an ongoing affair, and she prioritized Nick over Peter for quite some time.

In my book, apart from Peter choosing Carla, they are both as bad as eachother, yet everybody is acting like Leanne is a complete angel! Inclusive of Ken and Deidre (like they have valid opinions with their pasts!)

Yeah I know where you are coming from. And everybody brings up Peter being married to two women all the time, but not Leanne being a drug addict, having an affair with a married man herself (Danny Baldwin) while going out with his son, being a prostitute, and having her bar burned down for insurance money.

And not only did she have the affair with Nick, Peter also trusted her to work with him as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really hope Max and Roxy don't have an affair in EE...bad for both characters.

I really thought the Max/Tanya moments last year would reflect them staying together and being a EE power couple, they are probably one of the most popular currently there!

Yeah I know where you are coming from. And everybody brings up Peter being married to two women all the time, but not Leanne being a drug addict, having an affair with a married man herself (Danny Baldwin) while going out with his son, being a prostitute, and having her bar burned down for insurance money.

And not only did she have the affair with Nick, Peter also trusted her to work with him as well.

Exactly! People are so quick to vilify Peter, Leannes not exactly got the best track record either.

Saying that, I want the two of them to get back together...:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    Exactly! People are so quick to vilify Peter, Leannes not exactly got the best track record either.

Saying that, I want the two of them to get back together...:o

My policy is only to vilify a character for their latest indiscretion, because, let's be honest, if you moaned about their every sin, you'd like absolutely none of the characters.

So with that in mind, and also the fact Peter forgave Leanne, implying that a line is drawn under the situation, I don't think her affair with Nick is relevant anymore.
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    How reliable are these soap mags? Am I right in thinking that IS is far more reliable than AS?

I have seen somewhere that Derek confesses to Jack he's got long lost daughter but never thought it would be Lauren. Did he rape Tanya?

Max and Roxy Affair - I hope its not true. I actually liked Max away from Tanya. I didn't miss her when Jo went on her maternity leave but they can't keep putting them back together and have Max cheat. Maybe she'll bury him for real this time?

Yeah IS is much more reliable than AAS!! Whereas IS have cover stories of things that actually are going to happen, you can pretty much guarantee that 90% of AAS cover 'stories' will have a ? at the end, meaning it ain't gonna happen!! Lol.

So hopefully the Roxy and Max 'affair' won't be true because I agree it's just too pathetic if Max cheats AGAIN after the big play he made to get Tanya back. And it shows yet again that the writers have no imagination!! Not only that, pleeease, this us Max we're talking about, not Brad Pitt! He's got all the personality of a cardboard box and a permanently miserable face:rolleyes:!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Front cover of Inside Soap is -

Eastenders - Main picture is Phil and Sharon with the caption "Together again! But will a new love steel Sharon's heart?"

Along with a picture of Max and Roxy and the caption "Max and Roxy! Eastenders shock twist of the year"

A picture of Michael and Janine with the caption "Marry me Janine!"

Emmerdale - picture of Debbie, Cameron and Chas with the caption "Love triangle!"

Corrie - picture of Leanne and Carla with the caption "Cat fight!"

and a sneak preview of waterloo road.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh sounds interesting
  • Options
    Rose BuckRose Buck Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Dreading the sound of Chas and Cameron.

I don't like the direction Emmerdale has been taken in since Stuart Blackburn took over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to read the story about Phil and Sharon to see if her return will lead to her been reunited with Phil and what that will mean for Shirley.
  • Options
    GameChangerGameChanger Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    Monalisa's going to go spare.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to read the story about Phil and Sharon to see if her return will lead to her been reunited with Phil and what that will mean for Shirley.

Shirley will be gone this time next year I reckon. Once she splits from Phil she has zero links or ties to the show. Axing Heather has been a big mistake on EastEnders part.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose Buck wrote: »
    Dreading the sound of Chas and Cameron.

I don't like the direction Emmerdale has been taken in since Stuart Blackburn took over.

Chas wouldn't do it to Debbie it would be totally out of character. I wish they'd just put Carl and Chas back together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chas wouldn't do it to Debbie it would be totally out of character. I wish they'd just put Carl and Chas back together.

Me too!! I loved Chas and Carl together.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,694
    Forum Member
    Rose Buck wrote: »
    Shirley will be gone this time next year I reckon. Once she splits from Phil she has zero links or ties to the show. Axing Heather has been a big mistake on EastEnders part.

Sadly, I agree unless they bring in a new character for her or return one or both of her children.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    im pleased waterloo road gets a mention! But all looks intresting!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sadly, I agree unless they bring in a new character for her or return one or both of her children.

I don't even know why they axed her. I assumed she was popular and she was a stable member of the cast. It seems really strange and bizzare.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chas is desperate to be with a man. When she wanted John she didn't care about how it affected Moira, the Barton kids, her relatinship with her work colleagues and being warned over and over again that John was on the rebound. I think that Chas is desperate enough to start a relationship with Cameron.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has to be Jack for Sharon...bring back Suzy for Phil, that would really wind Derek up!