Options

Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    I think it is today, Friday and another week. Possibly 6 more votes, if they are careful not more than 2 or 3 more disposed with.

The two boring girls from Leicester turned up at just the right time to avoid all of the flak.

Is next Thursday the last day then Friday is a recap show?
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is today, Friday and another week. Possibly 6 more votes, if they are careful not more than 2 or 3 more disposed with.

The two boring girls from Leicester turned up at just the right time to avoid all of the flak.

They are a bit boring aren't they? Doesn't seem to be much there beyond bouncy hairdos and 'We're mad, we are' demeanour.
  • Options
    chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Lou is vile! The ugly comment was totally uncalled for, I don't know why anyone didn't answer her back when she said it.

And has she not looked in a mirror?! She is one of the most least attractive people I have seen on CT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou is vile! The ugly comment was totally uncalled for, I don't know why anyone didn't answer her back when she said it.

And has she not looked in a mirror?! She is one of the most least attractive people I have seen on CT.

on the face of the Earth, let alone CT :eek:
  • Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member

Judging by how she has acted towards men on the coach and the constant arm around Chez, would it be safe to call her a fat hairy lezza? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed; she must have a bit of a screw loose to make that kind of comment considering her *ahem* current state. Maybe if they ship all the “ugly” people to another island, as she suggested, she can be captain ;).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamercraig wrote: »
    Judging by how she has acted towards men on the coach and the constant arm around Chez, would it be safe to call her a fat hairy lezza? :o

The constant arm over the shoulder thing is a bit off. It comes over kinda possessive (this is MY woman) rather than being casually chummy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    As this trip fizzles out with newbies coming and going straight away I thought I'd float this idea to give following series a shake up.
    As usual until 10 or 15 days from the end then,then all new couples get 2 days straight immunity
    this ensures all couples get 3 full days.On the night of the new couples 1st vote this is an instant red to rattle the originals.A 2nd new couple must come the next day and again the vote is an instant red this will weaken any comfortable cliques by 2 and with a new couple the next day will ensure 3 new(ish) couples on the coach.Then normal yellow and reds will apply until the end
    with newbies getting 2 days immunity.
    This is just an idea to keep interest going until the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    romfidave wrote: »
    As this trip fizzles out with newbies coming and going straight away I thought I'd float this idea to give following series a shake up.
    As usual until 10 or 15 days from the end then,then all new couples get 2 days straight immunity
    this ensures all couples get 3 full days.On the night of the new couples 1st vote this is an instant red to rattle the originals.A 2nd new couple must come the next day and again the vote is an instant red this will weaken any comfortable cliques by 2 and with a new couple the next day will ensure 3 new(ish) couples on the coach.Then normal yellow and reds will apply until the end

That could work. It could also give the new coach trippers some breathing space to make their own alliances, maybe with other recent arrivals, rather than being sent in as bait for the older coach trippers. I know one thing, they have to do something the current format is killing the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    gamercraig wrote: »

I don't think it would be safe to say it to her face:D
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the film crew are making the most of Lou's comments on ugly people. The camera lingers on her unflatteringly as she speaks, and the implication is clear.

I just don't understand how she can make those comments and think it's OK. If she were stunningly beautiful and made them, then she'd come across as vain and a bit thick. As it is you've got to add 'deluded' on to that list.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the film crew are making the most of Lou's comments on ugly people. The camera lingers on her unflatteringly as she speaks, and the implication is clear.

I just don't understand how she can make those comments and think it's OK. If she were stunningly beautiful and made them, then she'd come across as vain and a bit thick. As it is you've got to add 'deluded' on to that list.

Nice opening line for a novel. I don't think the camera could linger on her in any other way, unless they have a reverse fisheye lens.:eek:
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    romfidave wrote: »

The day you shake up the voting to such a degree then its the beginning of the end for Coach Trip. You may not like the results of the voting allowing the mean and desperate to stay on - but it is fair.

To me this series hasnt run out of steam yet. And Istanbul HAS to be the final destination?
  • Options
    winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member

Nice opening line for a novel. I don't think the camera could linger on her in any other way, unless they have a reverse fisheye lens.:eek:

Isn't it just :cool: - but a short story would be more manageable. A Lord of the Flies take off with Mistress Piggy in the reverse role to the other Piggy.

"Clear that is, to everyone but...."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winenroses wrote: »
    Isn't it just :cool: - but a short story would be more manageable. A Lord of the Flies take off with Mistress Piggy.

It is Lordess of the Pies, I already started it.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is Lordess of the Pies, I already started it.:o

What better title? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member

They look on her as the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look on her as the gift that keeps on giving.

Hmm, nice second line. My writers block is fixing itself.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winenroses wrote: »
    Isn't it just :cool: - but a short story would be more manageable. A Lord of the Flies take off with Mistress Piggy in the reverse role to the other Piggy.

"Clear that is, to everyone but...."

Yoda, is that you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yoda, is that you?

It is now. Missed comma I have?
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am here and ready to be annoyed when they vote off Vic and Mic because "they are old and have a sore leg and i worry about them"

tosh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here we go. Get ready to be massively peed off about practically everything.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I am here and ready to be annoyed when they vote off Vic and Mic because "they are old and have a sore leg and i worry about them"

tosh

I dont think they will get voted off. I think they'll all find their hearts and feel really really bad for voting them. But the question is, if they dont vote for Vic and Mick, who do they vote for? :eek:

Truly exciting stuff innit?!
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m just wondering what Loo’s definition of ugly people is. :confused:
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to laugh when you see coachies with black tape over their clothes.

What did chez do to her arm?
This discussion has been closed.