Options

I think that **** killed Frank

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 974
Forum Member
✭✭
I think that Anne killed Frank (pardon the pun). She is a red herring defiantly and she looked so aggravated tonight.

Mark my words!

Comments

• Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think that Anne killed Frank but that she is also a red herring? I don't understand.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    ahyeah wrote: »
    I think that Anne killed Frank (pardon the pun). She is a red herring defiantly and she looked so aggravated tonight.

Mark my words!

Have you got "red herring" and "dark horse" mixed up?
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's Carla.

At first I thought Anne but Corrie wouldn't have it be none of the five suspects, would they?

I think it if is Anne it'll be disappointing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, it is 100% Jenny - don't know how or why yet, but it will be her. No matter what, you don't get mothers killing their sons that easily. Definitely Jenny.
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member

Mark my words!

What does this word mean? Do you mean definately?
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said in another thread it could be Maria because corrie have been quiet about her and she wa the first person frank attacked!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    valtimmy wrote: »

Or even definitely!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does this word mean? Do you mean definitely?

Tut tut :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    I said in another thread it could be Maria because corrie have been quiet about her and she wa the first person frank attacked!

It would be a good way to write her out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    rob551 wrote: »
    Or even definitely!

Oh, and I think it's Anne
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    rob551 wrote: »
    Or even definitely!

Thanks for the correction. I couldn't understand the poster writing defiantly. Why would she be defiant about anything?:confused:
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I reckon it was his mum Anne. She wouldn't have meant to kill him - just teach him a lesson, but she went a bit too far!
    All the other characters are regulars - therefore can't really be written out for a long jail-sentence. Anne won't be needed anymore will she? :confused:
  • Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I think either Anne/Jenny overheard the confession he made to Carla went in had an argument and in heat of the moment hit him over the head!!
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0rch1deam wrote: »
    Nah, it is 100% Jenny - don't know how or why yet, but it will be her. No matter what, you don't get mothers killing their sons that easily. Definitely Jenny.

I agree it's Jenny! She probably overheard him admit he raped Carla and lashed out and killed him, most likely not meaning to!
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:rolleyes: Really any need?
  • Options
    debutantedebutante Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes: Really any need?

This! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bad thing about these is its going to be some low key character who will leave and its Anna.

Would be great if it was Kevin or Peter more of a shock, it was a brill ep by the way :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bad thing about these is its going to be some low key character who will leave and its Anna.

Would be great if it was Kevin or Peter more of a shock, it was a brill ep by the way :D

I think it'd be far better if it was Carla.

The owners of the factory have habbits to become baddies!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was Kirk he hit him over the head with his ice skate sending him flying down the stairs! :D

Hey stranger things have happened in soap ;)
  • Options
    auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrew Lancel said on This Morning today that it is DEFINITELY one of the five mentioned suspects (Sally, Kevin, Michelle, Carla, Peter) and not anyone else.

There have also been rumours that the murderer attempts to kill two other people to cover themselves (unsure how true that is)...its also been said i think that the culprit is found out, caught and sent to jail.

The paradox is that none of the five mentioned are leaving nor would they be likely to think of killing anyone else if they were staying true to their characters.

So i guess we'll have to wait and see

My gut feeling is that it was...
    Kevin or Michelle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the correction. I couldn't understand the poster writing defiantly. Why would she be defiant about anything?:confused:

forgive me but you still shouldn't be picking people up on stupid grammar mistakes when you yourself can't even spell DEFINITELY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As long as an innocent person doesn't go to jail for it!!

I'm fed up of innocent people being banged up in Corrie - Fizz, Gail, Deidre if they sent another one down it'd be ridiculous!!
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mark my words!

I beat you to it - I predicted this a couple of days ago. See other post "Anne in tonight's Corrie" (or similar) I therefore expect to claim my Corrie pen, mug and DVD.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I beat you to it - I predicted this a couple of days ago. See other post "Anne in tonight's Corrie" (or similar) I therefore expect to claim my Corrie pen, mug and DVD.:D:D

Wouldn't be too confident because unless Andrew Lancel himself was lying through his teeth on This Morning its definitely one of the five suspects, Carla, Peter, Sally, Kevin, Michelle
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Auto correct?