Options

I think that **** killed Frank

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think it's Anne, they'll have no use for the character now Frank is dead, and it's an easy route which soaps are known for taking.

However, I'd like it to be Michelle so she gets a nice, lengthy jail sentence and the character gets written out! :)
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be too confident because unless Andrew Lancel himself was lying through his teeth on This Morning its definitely one of the five suspects, Carla, Peter, Sally, Kevin, Michelle

Betcha!;) I'm off on holiday this afternoon so will catch up in a week's time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben from EE killed Frank.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it was anne who killed him. She comes back to the factory to see frank and overhears him confessing to carla that he did rape her and boasting about it and threatening to do it again. she waits while carla has gone then hits him with the bottle. There is also the fact that she is the only one leaving so there is no way any of the others will be the killers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mother Mother Mother,, Got Cains attacker wrong in Emmerdale so wont hold my breath!!!!!!
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be jenny who overhears him admitting that he did rape her. she only went with him because she thought carla had lied. in fact thinking about it. its more likely to be her than his mother. not sure anne would run off after she hit him where as jenny would.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree it's Jenny! She probably overheard him admit he raped Carla and lashed out and killed him, most likely not meaning to!

The audience has no emotional investment in the 5 minutes of screen-time character. It's not Jenny.

It has to be
    Anne
    . Anyone one will be an injustice to me.
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekend in Paris up for grabs now;)
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    Weekend in Paris up for grabs now;)

Bugger, and I was all packed and ready to meet him at the airport, oh well.....
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,357
    Forum Member
    I think its Jenny. I think she overheard him tell Carla he raped her and realised that shes fallen for his lines just like Carla and Sally did.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    What does this word mean? Do you mean definately?

Ha ha - if you are going to be the spelling police, at least get it right yourself!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison King said a few weeks ago that she expects to be in Corry for a long time to come, so will be surprised if it turns out to be Carla - unless the killer doesn't get sent down for it?

We know Eastenders and Corry copy bits off each other's storylines, so wouldn't surprise me if it was Carla, but someone helps her to get away with it, like I hear Phil will be doing with Ben over Heather.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Just wondering! Did Michelle actually leave the factory after Frank left her in the office to clear out her desk? It did cross my mind that she may have still been in there somewhere when Carla was threatened by Frank and may have been protecting her by killing him! Maybe both Michelle AND Carla killed him! Oh I don't know! My head hurts now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 suspects:
    Sally, Kevin, Michelle, Carla, Peter

If we believe that it is one of those, then the ones who have actually said something along the lines of "I'll kill him!" is Peter and Kevin - which often means you can eliminate them as it would be too obvious as they've threatened to do him over.

That would then leave: Sally, Michelle, Carla.

Both Carla and Sally too would be obvious so thinking about it laterally and how television can often work, it leaves 1 person: Michelle.

Moments before he was found, Michelle asked Frank if he'd lease the factory to him to which he basically laughed in her face over. She was in his office, where I assume is where Carla keeps her bottle (if that's what was used).

Peter was in no fit state to walk, let alone kill somebody and I'm sure he was otherwise engaged with Norris and Co having a few drinks.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I think it's Sally or Kevin - but I'm always wrong!
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im going with jenny, she certainly played carla and the rest of us, who said she wasnt playing frank either. she seems cold/calculating enough,
    perhaps she would do over the guy she was sleeping with and will tell carla that was her plan all along as she initially told carla she couldnt work with her as long a frank was in the picture.....................

we will soon find out no doubt :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Wasn't Anne supposed to hear Frank taunting Carla about raping her and Anne finally realises what her son is and calls Carla to apologise or something? Or has that happened and I missed it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Maybe Jenny did it and then she tells Carla. Meanwhile Peter takes the blame and Carla confronts Jenny to try and make her go to the police but Jenny then attacks Carla
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't Anne supposed to hear Frank taunting Carla about raping her

The first part is just a possible theory as to what will happen over the next few weeks and why his mum killed him.
  • Options
    AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 3,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think it was
    Anne
    as the last picture I saw was
    Anne
    standing over Sally with blood on her hands, yet last night it was Sean and Julie who found Sally.

I would also love if they had a flashback to the actual murder.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    So I've been doing some thinking after reading the spoilers for next week and watching back last nights Corrie.

The 5 official suspects are Carla, Peter, Michelle, Sally and Kevin.

The 3 unofficial suspects imo are Anne, Stella and Jenny.

Carla: Carla has the biggest motive to kill him but I don't think it was her purely because TPTB have gone out of their way to make it so obvious it was her. We saw Carla getting attacked last night and he admitted he raped her then she glanced at the whiskey bottle, now either she was glancing at the killer and not the bottle or they were foreshadowing. We don't see Carla then until she's running home crying, either because she's just killed Frank, saw who did kill Frank or because he attacked her.

Peter: Peter was shouting everywhere he wanted Frank dead, also obviously putting him in the frame, but lets be honest Peter was too Barlowed to fight his way out of a paper bag. Spoilers say he has blood on him, I think he went to the factory looking to have it out with Frank, either found him dead or bumped into the killer but being so drunk he will forget about it.

Sally: Sally was last seen crying on a bench on her own before being found next to Franks dead body, reason for her being there was to have it out with Frank about what he did to her, I think she just found him there she's not really capable of murder.

Kevin: Last seen drinking in the pub before leaving saying he had to do something, well from spoilers next week we know that he went to tamper with the brakes on Franks car.

Michelle: Too busy hiding the contract and waiting for Carla to turn up so she could show her.

Now from just those 5 suspects majority of people are saying it's Carla, but she's a red herring. As is Sally finding the body.

These next 3 are just my opinions of what could have happened.

Anne: His mum goes back to the factory to have words with her son, she's hiding in the shadows and sees Frank admitting he raped Carla then attacking her again, she either waits till Carla has left before killing him or she kills him accidentally to get him off Carla and Carla witnesses it. Spoilers say Franks watch is missing, his fathers watch. Maybe Anne is so horrified her son was lying all along and that the cause of her beloved husbands death was stress over the rape that she blames Frank and takes the watch because he doesn't deserve it.

Jenny: Jenny became a suspect after I remembered her saying to Carla 'woman like you (who cry rape) only make things worse for woman who have been raped' I got the impression that Jenny had been a victim herself. She goes to the factory to meet up with Frank, overhears him admitting he did rape Carla and again like Anne she either waits till Carla has left before killing him or she kills him accidentally to get him off Carla and Carla witnesses it.

Stella: In spoilers it says Stella convinces Leanne to be Peters alibi, now why would she do that unless she knows he didn't do it. Maybe she went to the factory to have it out with Carla after Leanne tells her about the drinking she sees Frank attacking Carla and hits him over the head to get him off her, Carla agrees to cover for Stella if Stella covers for her about running her over.

Andrew Lancel who plays Frank tweeted that we'd never guess who killed him which makes me think its someone not on the suspect list or last but not least my final suspect...

No-one: Frank goes to run after Carla, trips over the whiskey bottle and falls down the stairs killing himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Well, wasn't peter in a roomful of witnesses making a scene when Frank died, so it couldn't have been him unless he suddenly disappeared at that exact time.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    Alison King said a few weeks ago that she expects to be in Corry for a long time to come, so will be surprised if it turns out to be Carla - unless the killer doesn't get sent down for it?

We know Eastenders and Corry copy bits off each other's storylines, so wouldn't surprise me if it was Carla, but someone helps her to get away with it, like I hear Phil will be doing with Ben over Heather.

This is definitely true. I was thinking ust now that the Frank storyline is very similar to the Archie one in EastEnders - both Frank and Archie were monsters who destroyed a lot of people's lives and then got murdered by being hit over the head with a solid object. Except this storyline is far better than the Archie one and more believable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is definitely true. I was thinking ust now that the Frank storyline is very similar to the Archie one in EastEnders - both Frank and Archie were monsters who destroyed a lot of people's lives and then got murdered by being hit over the head with a solid object. Except this storyline is far better than the Archie one and more believable.

Both Archie and Frank were rapists too... Archie & Stacey.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    Both Archie and Frank were rapists too... Archie & Stacey.

I haven't forgotten that.

Except in Archie's case the rape was tagged on at the last minute to give Stacey and Bradley motives to kill him whereas in Frank's case before raping Carla he tried to do the same to Maria so there were always indications.