Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 46)

1129130131132133135»

Comments

• Options
    JaMaKJaMaK Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calling all those going to Manchester
    are any of you staying overnight? Anywhere cheapish? I was always planning on driving home after the gig but I'm now worrying that if I don't sleep properly the night before I'll be dangerously tired for a 3 hour drive afterwards; hardly slept last night and I'm fit for nawt today :mad: need a backup plan.
  • Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    I found out about this thread as it tells me all traffic on my website stats - ie which site refers to etc.
    I can easily see where people are coming from all over the world to read things on the site...
    You can easily find me at Hammersmith as I will probably be tweeting whilst there.

:-)

Would I be right in remembering that the review was written by someone else and if so were you at York? Or is Hammersmith your first Matt Cardle gig? If it is your first then I really hope you enjoy it as much as everyone on here has. I am going to Cardiff but not Hammersmith - but hope you have a blast there. And as has been mentioned, any background info you may need on Matt, just ask here - the depth of knowledge is indeed slightly scary!
  • Options
    JaMaKJaMaK Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The removal van's a bit late isn't it?
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    JaMaK wrote: »
    The removal van's a bit late isn't it?

Must have a puncture! Hurry up we are bursting at the seams!

I hate non tour days :(. Of course the boy needs a break and it's great that he's got that to recharge the batteries but there is nothing to squeaa about! Dreading the end of March and the dreaded drought :eek:
  • Options
    LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    I think that's EXACTLY what he meant to type! It's probably a saying along the lines of rocking with your c*ck out amongst these rock star types! If you look at the keyboard, most typos are to do with the proximity of 2 letters eg love/live is common because o and i are beside each other. So o and p are next to each other, but d and k aren't, so i don't think it's a typo.
    QED. :D

He seems to tweet from his blackberry so it could have been predictive text, I've seen that do some very bizarre things.

But yes I remember the days when spunk meant cool and funky :o
    Must have a puncture! Hurry up we are bursting at the seams!

I hate non tour days :(. Of course the boy needs a break and it's great that he's got that to recharge the batteries but there is nothing to squeaa about! Dreading the end of March and the dreaded drought :eek:

Only two days until Glasgow! :D Work is really dragging this week!
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Linseyap wrote: »
    He seems to tweet from his blackberry so it could have been predictive text, I've seen that do some very bizarre things.

But yes I remember the days when spunk meant cool and funky :o

Only two days until Glasgow! :D Work is really dragging this week!

Yep so have I! Only last week my iPhone turned stunning into stinking :eek:. 2 opposites I think!! Also I text someone the
    word 'stage' and it came out 'rib roast'. Bizarre :D

Eeeeeek I can't wait for Glasgow!!! He's getting more and more confident so expecting amazing things. Such a gorgeous venue as well the 02
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 71,084
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57088518#post57088518
    This discussion has been closed.