Options

DS's Next Top Guilty Pleasure - Results Show One!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops double post :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JordanC55 wrote: »
    I so wanted to go to that you wouldn't believe.

I was lucky, one of my friends sorted out the tickets :) I'm sure she will be touring again soon, hopefully you will be able to go then. She is definitely worth seeing!
  • Options
    JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    I was lucky, one of my friends sorted out the tickets :) I'm sure she will be touring again soon, hopefully you will be able to go then. She is definitely worth seeing!

Gutted, honestly hadn't realised she was touring until it was too late. Gateshead as well :-/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JordanC55 wrote: »
    Gutted, honestly hadn't realised she was touring until it was too late. Gateshead as well :-/

I know, the sage is such a lovely place.
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw yay, thanks for saving the lads! :)

I'm a bit worried now that I've used people's favourite Busted song first and that it's all downhill from here but we'll see :p

Hard luck to the eliminated acts! I especially am sad about Olly considering he is really great and I love him forever but it's fair that he went. I'm glad Kesha gets another chance as well because I do really like some of her songs, just not Sleazy. :)

Looking forward to the next show!
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Commiserations to mentors of Lily and Linkin, and to Olly who is personally one of my own guilty pleasures. :p Lovehim.

But I totally agree that I am glad Ke$ha is safe. I've been to see her live so I obviously love her, but I really dislike the song 'Sleazy'. (Seriously, it's like one of three I strongly dislike.) She was lower in my rankings last night than she probably would have been normally... No doubt that she'll have a comeback. :D And i'm not talking about the comeback tours all the cheesy acts do 10 years on. ;)
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I am VERY sorry to say that I totally forgot I'm going to see Florence + the Machine on Monday, so Imma have to push it back to Tuesday. Which is lame, and I apoligize. But after that, the Monday/Thursday schedule will be back on! So if people want to start thinking about theme 3 now that'll be excellent, as the turnaround between shows is going to be pretty tight.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gav016 wrote: »
    I am VERY sorry to say that I totally forgot I'm going to see Florence + the Machine on Monday, so Imma have to push it back to Tuesday. Which is lame, and I apoligize. But after that, the Monday/Thursday schedule will be back on! So if people want to start thinking about theme 3 now that'll be excellent, as the turnaround between shows is going to be pretty tight.

Thats totes was more to tell us you were going to Flo, and make us all want to really go wasnt it :(:p
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How dare you see Florence! :(:(
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Thats totes was more to tell us you were going to Flo, and make us all want to really go wasnt it :(:p

You've figured me out! :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    How dare you see Florence! :(:(

I think we should get the bus and track him down so he can take us as well.

Then again, better not ;).
  • Options
    batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member

That's fine by me, I'm going to see Florence next week as well, on thursday. :D
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    batman. wrote: »
    That's fine by me, I'm going to see Florence next week as well, on thursday. :D

Luckyyy!!! As Florence's NTA mentor, I think i deserve free tickets to see her :p
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time is this at?
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time is this at?

36 minutes. :D
  • Options