Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 6)

1116117118119120122»

Comments

• Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    If it gets to 2 on iTunes, then it has potential to be the number 1 on the uk top 40.

Don't give up guys, we still have 5 days. :-)

This has made me listen to Fear of Flying now...lol :p
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    This has made me listen to Fear of Flying now...lol :p

*ahem* Overcome more like :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Just reading all the previous posts after being at work all day and I'm glad to see she's still doing well! Especially the diddy tweet. He sure is lettin them know!
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I think we all need to make a point of thanking the radios that did support Alex and Elephant, a lot of us are more interested in tweeting R1 and Cap trying to get Elephant played but I honestly think we need to make sure we THANK and go hard for the stations that did fully support her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    I think we all need to make a point of thanking the radios that did support Alex and Elephant, a lot of us are more interested in tweeting R1 and Cap trying to get Elephant played but I honestly think we need to make sure we THANK and go hard for the stations that did fully support her.

I agreed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    #375 for BH :D Elephant is helping BB and SWY sell too (#525 and #899 respectively).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Just got in from a long day at uni and also eating :')

SOOOO happy about the no2 midweek, hopefully we can keeo pushing!!!

I'm about to watch the performance/interview on This Morning, apparently according to some non-fans on my timeline it was really good and I tweeted a few like 'BUY IT BUY IT'...you know, every little helps ;)
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else fear that non-UK markets will be reluctant to give this a chance because the saying isn't known outside of UK/US?. There are plenty of folks here that haven't heard of it and keep wondering what she's on about (shocking, i know)....so you can imagine how bewildered others will be :o
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    *Liya* wrote: »
    Does anyone else fear that non-UK markets will be reluctant to give this a chance because the saying isn't known outside of UK/US?. There are plenty of folks here that haven't heard of it and keep wondering what she's on about (shocking, i know)....so you can imagine how bewildered others will be :o

Im talking for Holland right now

Usually we don't care/know what a song mean, Talk That Talk is supported by radio alot here too but who knows what they mean with Talk That Talk?!?!?

I don't think it's a problem, half of europe don't even speak english anyway
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Liya* wrote: »

Nope. It's a beat song, and so they'll love it. It's doing well to say that no one in Europe knows her for more than Bad Boys, and that's without promo or airplay. But I do fear for her future. I'm seeing 1D top the US and Canadian itunes, and Alex isn't. That makes me want to burn cowell's mansions down to the ground. The guy is a T W A T
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Guys, let's try and request Elephant on a US station, hot 97. Scroll to the Bottom, and type in Alexandra Burke - Elephant, along with Bad Boys and All night long. It's worth a shot and if enough of us do it, then she could get a little buzz going on.

What you think?

http://mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=WQHT-FM
  • Options
    djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    Guys, let's try and request Elephant on a US station, hot 97. Scroll to the Bottom, and type in Alexandra Burke - Elephant, along with Bad Boys and All night long. It's worth a shot and if enough of us do it, then she could get a little buzz going on.

What you think?

http://mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=WQHT-FM

I just requested there now :) twice lol :D
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    LMAO just saw Shoed's argument with that girl who wished death on Alex.

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy towards that girl :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member

That was so f**king funny...better wig....I'm in stitches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I LOL'ed at that when I seen it too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    That was so f**king funny...better wig....I'm in stitches.

I'm the hairdresser who f**cked up your fringe.. LMAO :D
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    djc_22 wrote: »
    ..Hairdresser who f**cked up your fringe.. LMAO :D

I CANNOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :eek: That was EPIC. -Standing ovation for shoed- :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just rrquested it, and that argument was amaaaaazing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://kworb.net/popuk

Alexandra's sales are decreasing
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djc_22 wrote: »
    I'm the hairdresser who f**cked up your fringe.. LMAO :D

Shoed goes hard....why do you think I linked the tweet....? I was waiting for him to drag that bitch. Can't believe people are actually defending her on the main forum :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://kworb.net/popuk

Alexandra's sales are decreasing

Her sales should increase again by friday, after celebrity juice on thursday night! Hope she can hold on to #3 until then. :cool:
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,861
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57100156#post57100156
    This discussion has been closed.