Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning you lot:D
    I have no parking problems here, I have a man for that:D:p
    OH has gone to Burma so peace at last, he's been underfoot for weeks now..s'nice to get s break from discovery men and motors for a while:D

Morning halla :D

You make him sound like some old mutt who is a bit of a nuisance :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    PAH! I've been up for ages. :p

Morning halla :)

Bet you are still in your jammies with your hair in curlers though arent you :D
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PAH! I've been up for ages. :p

Morning halla :)
    Morning sunshine:D birds still pooping on your car then? Or have you been out this morning scaring them off:p

You make him sound like some old mutt who is a bit of a nuisance :D
    Yup:D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    That will always happen, I would do the same thing. Perhaps they will employ a car park tsar to put it to rights :D
    No, there are too many car parks and multi entrances, you have no chance of control.
    Some park in car parks at the back of the factory but we are talking about thousands here.

Artemesia wrote: »
    Morning Eddy.:)

Thank your lucky stars your factory isn't here where everyone parks haphazardly across several bays (when there are bays) and thinks it is fine to leave a car triple parked in the road as long as the hazard lights are on. Supermarket car parks are a nightmare with people trying to park in the entrance or across the exits so no-one can get out!:p
    It's everyone for themselves these days, your right.
    Morning all :D
    Morning SR.:)
    OH has gone to Burma so peace at last, he's been underfoot for weeks now..s'nice to get s break from discovery men and motors for a while:D
    Morning Halla.:)

Haven't you got your own TV, why watch what someone else wants on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning sunshine:D birds still pooping on your car then? Or have you been out this morning scaring them off:p

Yup:D
    I bet SR was on the roof waving a big stick at them.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    No, there are too many car parks and multi entrances, you have no chance of control.
    Some park in car parks at the back of the factory but we are talking about thousands here.

Wel in that case sounds likke the havoc will continue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet SR was on the roof waving a big stick at them.:D

SR looks pretty scary first thing so I think a big stick would be surplus to requirements :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Only have the one satellite box..and I can't be faffed trying to organise additional viewing options in Thai:D to be honest I rarely watch tv these days anyway:)
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning Flora :D
    Morning Arty :D
    Morning Eddy :D
    Morning Hicky :D
    Morning Scotty :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only have the one satellite box..and I can't be faffed trying to organise additional viewing options in Thai:D to be honest I rarely watch tv these days anyway:)
    I would have thought it was worth getting a double LMB on the dish and another box and TV so you can watch what you want.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    Morning Minkski :D
    I would hve thought it was worth getting a double LMB on the dish and another box and TV so you can watch what you want.

Aye, it most likely would, if i knew what it was....I'd have to get another telly too...:D like I said, not into the telly enough for it to be worth doing, honest :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning minkski.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've changed my twitter background image as well.

Instead of Chanelle I have my Car.:D

If you right click on the background and select 'View Background Image' you can see it in all it's glory.:D

In the summer I'll change it for my Garden.
    When the flowers and leaves come out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning minks :D

Instead of Chanelle I have my Car.:D

If you right click on the background and select 'View Background Image' you can see it in all it's glory.:D

Dont have twitter so I shall have to forego the pleasure :D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet you are still in your jammies with your hair in curlers though arent you
    Still in my jammies.......I don't use curlers, I straighten my hair. :p

Yup
    I think they're seen the error of their ways. :D
    I bet SR was on the roof waving a big stick at them.
    No need for that (so far anyway) :D
    SR looks pretty scary first thing so I think a big stick would be surplus to requirements :D
    :mad: Bitch! :p
    Morning Flora
    Morning Arty
    Morning Eddy
    Morning Hicky
    Morning Scotty
    Morning halla
    Morning mink :D

Instead of Chanelle I have my Car.

If you right click on the background and select 'View Background Image' you can see it in all it's glory.

Can't wait! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning minks :D

Dont have twitter so I shall have to forego the pleasure :D
    You don't need twitter, you only need it to send messages.

Just click on the Twitter 't' on this post and it takes you to my page.
    Else, I'll put the picture here for you.:D
    https://si0.twimg.com/profile_background_images/448132414/Freelander-TD4.JPG
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think they're seen the error of their ways. :D

Don't know if having the roof of your car covered with a blanket is the answer?.:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Just had a heart-stopping moment. Celeste is in season again and, in any case, is still too young to go out to play. She must have followed me out to the bedroom balcony when I was hanging out the washing but, as it is three floors up, it wouldn't worry me anyway, except that she was missing...
    I looked over the parapet and she was in the garden, being 'attended to' by Scruff, the smelly old tom from up the road.
    He ran off when I went out and I had to catch her and bring her in. She is booked in to be spayed tomorrow so am not worried on that score but amazed that she would jump from such a height! She seems none the worse for it, a little smug, if anything....:rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just had a heart-stopping moment. Celeste is in season again and, in any case, is still too young to go out to play. She must have followed me out to the bedroom balcony when I was hanging out the washing but, as it is three floors up, it wouldn't worry me anyway, except that she was missing...
    I looked over the parapet and she was in the garden, being 'attended to' by Scruff, the smelly old tom from up the road.
    He ran off when I went out and I had to catch her and bring her in. She is booked in to be spayed tomorrow so am not worried on that score but amazed that she would jump from such a height! She seems none the worse for it, a little smug, if anything....:rolleyes::p
    She might have Fell in Love.:D
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I heard on the news they are taking on another 1,000 employees here soon.

It's a nightmare to park now, some parts of the factory have 3 shifts all ready working round the clock.

Although there are massive car parks they aren't as big or as organised as they are in Europe.

There each shift has it's own car park and the entrances are positioned for which direction you live so you don't have to cross or use the same entrance.

This is an absolute nightmare, everyone wants to park in the same place which is easiest to get out at end of shift.
    There are cars parked everywhere, you can't even see the road outside the car parks, even the pavements are full of cars
    Don't know where on earth they are going to go?

When I worked at the NEC it could take up to 2 hours just to leave the car parks:eek: There are severl ultra massive car parks but they all lead out to the same roads, so it's a total nightmare if it's a busy show. A lady at the hairdresser the other day had been to Crufts and was unable to get to the main road for almost 3 hours, apparently - and she had 3 dogs in the car.
    Errrr, yes.....it moved four times apparently but I only really felt it once - more technique needed, obviously....:D:D

:D
    That will always happen, I would do the same thing. Perhaps they will employ a car park tsar to put it to rights :D

I nominate Hicky.

Hi halla - I was thinking about you yesterday, wondered if you were OK - glad to see that you are!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all - not as bright here this morning, but still fairly mild.

Am having blitz on study today, I've accumulated so much stuff that I didn't know what to do with, so dumped it in here. I plan to be ruthless:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

She obviously wanted the 'earth to move for her' as well!

When we had our previous tortie spayed, the vet discovered - contrary to what he'd said the week before - that she was pregnant, and quite a way along. He went ahead with the operation but she was very weak afterwards and had to have transfusions etc. We were going to the cottage in Cornwall the day she came home from the vet and I decided we couldn't leave her, so we took her with us. She had a brilliant time, regained her strength and ventured outside now and again, didn't disappear at all which was my main worry, and slept each night with the dog - she'd nevre have dreamed of doing that at home!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't need twitter, you only need it to send messages.

Just click on the Twitter 't' on this post and it takes you to my page.
    Else, I'll put the picture here for you.:D
    https://si0.twimg.com/profile_background_images/448132414/Freelander-TD4.JPG

Didnt know that. If you say you had Chanelle there before I can only say the car is an improvement :D

Crikey luckily it turned out as well as it did.
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    When I worked at the NEC it could take up to 2 hours just to leave the car parks:eek: There are severl ultra massive car parks but they all lead out to the same roads, so it's a total nightmare if it's a busy show. A lady at the hairdresser the other day had been to Crufts and was unable to get to the main road for almost 3 hours, apparently - and she had 3 dogs in the car.

:D

I nominate Hicky.

Hi halla - I was thinking about you yesterday, wondered if you were OK - glad to see that you are!

Doesnt sound as though even Hicky is up to that job:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they're seen the error of their ways.

Looks like you got the iron too hot last time :eek::p

Just living up to the name :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey:eek: perhaps she should be renamed Houdini..
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning all - not as bright here this morning, but still fairly mild.

Am having blitz on study today, I've accumulated so much stuff that I didn't know what to do with, so dumped it in here. I plan to be ruthless:cool:
    Morning Jojo, good idea! I've done the same here but our study doubles as a guestroom so i'll need to do something about it soon as mum's coming out to visit at easter...:eek:

Nice motor, Hicky:cool:
This discussion has been closed.