Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning Kate, Flora, Arte :):):)

Still a bit nippy overnight and early morning but we've been having good weather . Practically warm enough to sunbathe yesterday for a spell. Improves my mood no end. Though i'm not a sunworshipper.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Awwww, that's a shame but, trust me, we deserve some sunshine. The neighbours are out in force in their gardens, all moaning about the dreadful winter we have had this year. Must get on.....

Enjoy the sunshine :D
    Good Morning Kate, Flora, Arte :):):)

Still a bit nippy overnight and early morning but we've been having good weather . Practically warm enough to sunbathe yesterday for a spell. Improves my mood no end. Though i'm not a sunworshipper.

Morning Balders :D

Hope the good weather continues for you, just send a bit of it down here if you have any to spare :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right I say this every year.

If you are Irish :)Happy St Patrick's Day.:)

If you are non Irish wearing a stupid floppy green hat with your yearly pint of Guiness bugger off you bore

Oi'm Oirish I'am I'am:rolleyes:
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    right I say this every year.

If you are Irish :)Happy St Patrick's Day.:)

If you are non Irish wearing a stupid floppy green hat with your yearly pint of Guiness bugger off you bore

Oi'm Oirish I'am I'am:rolleyes:

Morning Balders, :)
    Were I still running the bar,we would be having Murphys, Guiness and baileys promos and dishing out green hats to silly folk who want to pretend to be Irish for the day...:D
    I'm pleased those days are behind me now although I used to enjoy other promotions...:D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,700
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

I'm starting the weekend with a visit to the dentist! Just a routine check-up but wish me luck anyway.

:)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D Lovely sunny day here today. :D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

I'm starting the weekend with a visit to the dentist! Just a routine check-up but wish me luck anyway.

Good luck, Eddy. :)

Morning everyone :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy and good luck :D
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all :D Lovely sunny day here today. :D

Morning SR :D

Well at least you can do a bit of sunbathing with some gardening thrown in :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck, Eddy. :)

Mornng honey :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning you lot.

Be brave.........you might even get a smilie sticker. :D
    Good luck, Eddy.

Morning honey :D
    Morning Eddy and good luck :D

Morning SR :D

Well at least you can do a bit of sunbathing with some gardening thrown in
    No need to go mad! :eek::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be brave.........you might even get a smilie sticker. :D

Morning honey :D

No need to go mad! :eek::p

OK just the sun bathing then, ease yourself gently in :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK just the sun bathing then, ease yourself gently in :D

The grass is still somewhat wet. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The grass is still somewhat wet. :p

Well dont lay on it then, gawd you have got a sun lounger havent you :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islay1 wrote: »
    Thought i was being very clever last night and decided to make a tomato salsa. Couldn't see any corriander in the garden as it was getting a bit dark but saw some flat leafed parsley instead and used that. When OH came home i told him how clever i was in my culinery skills only for him to tell me he didn't have any flat leaf parsley and instead i had cut the tops off the seedling plants that he has been trying to grow for ages! :eek::eek::D
    *sniggers loudly* Daft bint! :D:D
    'Munkerty Tunkerty' which was my red hot tip was withdrawn and not raced today.

That is the last time I expect any benefit to come from Big Brother.....:mad::mad::mad:
    What on earth possessed you to back that..........you'd have been better putting money on a donkey at Blackpool!
    Bloody Munkerty Tunkerty needs chopped up & binned. :p (the original one I mean)
    Hicky wrote: »
    I watched for a bit, they seem to constantly dig at one another the same as in the house.

There's not much point in me changing back now, will have to have another rethink, unless i change back for the summer
    and keep my new ones for next winter.
    I thought you were planning on using them all year round anyway. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well dont lay on it then, gawd you have got a sun lounger havent you :rolleyes::D

Of course I do, but I don't think it's quite warm enough to dig it out of the cupboard. :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course I do, but I don't think it's quite warm enough to dig it out of the cupboard. :p:D

I was obviously thinking you were hardier than you really are :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahaha.......Vikki Pollard eat your heart out........HERE Classy or what! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahahahahahaha.......Vikki Pollard eat your heart out........HERE Classy or what! :eek::D

They have absolutely no idea do they :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have absolutely no idea do they :rolleyes::D

I expected no less if the loony Boris is involved in it. They're all gonna be a laughing stock.....they'll look like Pinky & Perky. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expected no less if the loony Boris is involved in it. They're all gonna be a laughing stock.....they'll look like Pinky & Perky. :D:D:D

Our logo for the Games is an absolute joke to start with, all that money for that childish design, they must like wasting money :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our logo for the Games is an absolute joke to start with, all that money for that childish design, they must like wasting money :D

£400,000 for the 'design' of the uniforms, bloody ridiculous waste of money! Not content with using eejits who volunteer as unpaid slaves, they're now dressing them up as complete eejits! WOW! what a privilege! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member

That was my first thought too. Crikey its hideous and will make most people look ill. It is as if they have deliberately planned for the volunteers to look as silly as possible. Oh boy! someone has a cracking sense of humour. :D:D:D It couldn't be sillier if a pink tutu was added. :D:D:D The giant lopsided bra is hilarious.
    Pinky and perky with someone just like Alan Titchmarsh.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwz3AShHU0c
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my first thought too. Crikey its hideous and will make most people look ill. It is as if they have deliberately planned for the volunteers to look as silly as possible. Oh boy! someone has a cracking sense of humour. :D:D:D It couldn't be sillier if a pink tutu was added. :D:D:D The giant lopsided bra is hilarious.
    Pinky and perky with someone just like Alan Titchmarsh.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwz3AShHU0c
    If that was the case they've succeeded! :D
    The 'bra effect' is gonna look really smart on the females. :eek::D

Hahahahaha I wonder if they have to speak like Pinky & Perky. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    £400,000 for the 'design' of the uniforms, bloody ridiculous waste of money! Not content with using eejits who volunteer as unpaid slaves, they're now dressing them up as complete eejits! WOW! what a privilege! :eek::D

HAHAHAHA and they say you can keep your uniform as a souvenir! More likely to be a mass burning session in Hyde park at the end :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHA and they say you can keep your uniform as a souvenir! More likely to be a mass burning session in Hyde park at the end :D
    :eek::eek:
    *sniggers* Maybe some people will try to flog them on Ebay after it's all over. Can't imagine many would be tempted to buy them tho'. :D:D
This discussion has been closed.