Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meg_icy wrote: »
    Hello everyone :), good to see you.

Hello. Thread seems to have been deserted all of a sudden. Is there a bunch of plot bunny rabbit holes that everyone has jumped down all of a sudden?!?! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi:)

And now I've seen the pics of Chryed I'm wondering what they're filming........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    EE tonight, full of people behaving appaulingly, and Jay was definitely the best thing in it! The actor was so brilliant, really moving. Really grabbed and captured your attention, from the garage scene onwards, and the writing linking it back to his father and Billy.

Then when Ben said outside Phils house "We’d better pull it off then! and about the "Free meal" -*eeeek* -so chilling!

Poor Jay, looking nauseous, and shaking,

Phis saying to Ben "You are not going about this the right way!!" :mad: :eek: Hideous.

Sickening!

And Plil letting Shirly go round there!! when he's supposed to love her.

And Poor George. Poor Hev. Poor Jay!

I recoiled in horror and got chills at the end!

Interesting, in the end!

Ooh, interesting points about Jay/Matthew. Poor Matthew! That was the only EE storyline that really engaged me before Chryed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There seems to be something that looks suspciously like a car seat/carrier thing or a bassinet with white sheets and Marc is in his trademark tight green tee with arms crossed in one of those screenshots.

Also Syed is in Tuesday's cast list. :D
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben....seriously, no remorse, just worried about himself....creepy beyond belief.

Poor Jay, he's the one traumatised and didn't do anything wrong :(

Great acting, especially from Jay, very moving :(

Still hate this storyline though, she should never have been murdered.

Just watched it - wow - good ep - feel a bit wrung out though.

OMG Phil - covering for that psycho - and poor poor Jay, looks like he's being set up good and proper - Ben even made sure that his hoody wasn't burned - Jays?

Jay, I've always loved him, feel like crying for him - Ben makes Phil look like a normal person:eek:

So cold, ruthless, heartless, and sort of enjoying it all too.

Aaaarrrrghhh - good though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey Meg! :D

xxxxx
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    Hello. Thread seems to have been deserted all of a sudden. Is there a bunch of plot bunny rabbit holes that everyone has jumped down all of a sudden?!?! :eek:

Hi lovebites, Lyra, and Nowhere to Hide :), thanks for the welocome :). x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    There seems to be something that looks suspciously like a car seat/carrier thing or a bassinet with white sheets and Marc is in his trademark tight green tee with arms crossed in one of those screenshots.

Also Syed is in Tuesday's cast list. :D

Chryed are being filmed doing their laundry?? I'm a big fan of DC week, but this is taking it a bit far
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Rhumba, it was sickening and powerful, in the end, wasn't it. Saved by Jay's reaction!
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hey hun :)

OMG Phil - covering for that psycho - and poor poor Jay, looks like he's being set up good and proper - Ben even made sure that his hoody wasn't burned - Jays?

Jay, I've always loved him, feel like crying for him - Ben makes Phil look like a normal person:eek:

BIB Yeah, it was Jay's :( Poor kid, doesn't deserve to be messed up in all this , didn't do anything wrong :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to watch Vampire Diaries!!! Night girls!!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Congratulations on reaching part 250 everyone! :D

Congrats on the OP of part 250 Cookie!

A huge thank you to Mads, Teapot2 & Romeo&Romeo for your replies about my quiz –thank you very much!

Thank you for the Stats Mads, ooh, I squeezed into the Stats for part 245.

Oh my days, Guh!! Thanks Cookie for the pics.

Thanks for the stonewall awards pics too elphie, sparkly Johnny, aww.

Thanks Surreal, great celebratory post and *cheers* to you and everyone!

Chicklette –thank for your memories posts, I love them!! So many happy memories, and some I’d missed, Lol-ing so much :D. Thanks for the mention about long posts too :o. So many great thread moments. *update* wwwahhh at no. 5! :cry::p. How can an optimistic hat being extended to include a wooley scarf and gloves on a wintery day go so hideously awry in a requote. I’ll just go and weep in the corner with Jenn -_-:D:p. I’ve got the top 10 open to read and click to my heart’s content soon, thanks. I’ve never read some of the Canterbury reactions :*eek* *grins*, so that will be perfect, thanks!

Elphie –thank you for your present, the quotes and pictures are stunning, thank you! Really beautiful :D. That must have been so time consuming, thank you. I’m sorry your laptop is having problems *eek*.

JN – I like your story of bagging the Twirls at your work event, hehe

Congratulations on 16,000 posts Buttercup!

Thank you for the Puzzles Teapot2.

Sylae –wow, thank you for all the Stats, interesting to see the patterns emerging! And a great story of what Chryed might be up to on Mother’s Day, thanks.

Thank you for the EE tweet Laura, and I love your idea for a scene on Syed’s birthday!

Jenn –Thank you for your stunning gifs, and gif list –great memories and moments –mesmerising :D. Congratulations on 100 parts & 13,000 posts! And I loved your scenario of Christian joining Syed for breakfast in bed!

Susan, great posts you found from Thread 1, they were so true, hehe! Thanks.

I loved ‘B]Clarkie’s[/B Celebratory Chryedian Cuddle Corner (or [C]CCCC) and Lovesy’s and susan’s Celebratory Chryedian Cuddle and Cwtching Cushion Corner. CCCCCC for short, perfect!

Thanks for the info. on Celebrity Juice Disney and ardchoile, hehehe, that should be great! *presses record*

Alex, thanks very much for the results of your Poll, it’s really interesting to read the reactions.

Disney, I’m so sorry about your painful Canterbury knee, I hope it improves soon. xx Thanks for the news about JP’s Lottery appearances too, yay.

Gotcha too get well soon, I hope you’re okay. And I love the Janine & Michael quote, hehe, thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know! And there I was expecting a more light-hearted Billy Elliot type character for Ben. Bryan Kirkwood has certainly left his mark on Ben - there is totally NO going back from this. Phil showed more remorse for Heather (which I thought was a but weird actually) than Ben - or 'Psycho Ben' as he will now be affectionately known as
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sy’s back next Tuesday? Yaaaayyyy! :D. Can’t wait. Hello and thanks for the news Karen8, I hope you’re well :).

This sprung into my head....an imaginary phone call to Christian by Syed, whilst standing on the Stall, excitedly:
    "Hi Christian, We can have Yasmin this weekend! I know, I can’t wait!"
    /cos they realised they left us hanging, as twere :sleep: And that's our lot. I know, we won't get even that. And it would be good if he chatted to someone too of course.

Thanks for the spoiler too about Bobby doing a family tree Jenn –a mention of Uncle Christian and Uncle Syed ftw! :D /we wish.

KBambi –thanks for the Christian spoiler too, yaaaayyy!

Thanks for all the hopeful webcam spots today too /Optimistic woop! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi elphie, thanks :), night lovebites.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    Evening starfish, Queen of Catch-Ups :cool:

Hiya! :)

Urgh, my Internet is so slow tonight :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE tonight, full of people behaving appaulingly, and Jay was definitely the best thing in it! The actor was so brilliant, really moving. Really grabbed and captured your attention, from the garage scene onwards, and the writing linking it back to his father and Billy.

Then when Ben said outside Phils house "We’d better pull it off then! and about the "Free meal" -*eeeek* -so chilling!

Poor Jay, looking nauseous, and shaking,

Phis saying to Ben "You are not going about this the right way!!" :mad: :eek: Hideous.

Sickening!

And Plil letting Shirly go round there!! when he's supposed to love her.

And Poor George. Poor Hev. Poor Jay!

I recoiled in horror and got chills at the end!

Interesting, in the end!

Ooh, interesting points about Jay/Matthew. Poor Matthew! That was the only EE storyline that really engaged me before Chryed!

BIB: I think this is an excellent point. He's enjoying this and that is the horrifying part - even for Phil and he's done some bad stuff but regretted it (i.e. car lot fire). I wonder if they will allow Ben to find out it was Ian who actually 'grassed' - scary times for Ian fans (not sure there are any?).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apologies for the mahousive catch up. Phew!

*shakes arms out like a runner after a race* :sleep:

Congratulations on part 250 again everyone :D. xx
  • Options
    ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    *waves to Meg* heyyyy! :D

Sorry about #5, I just couldn't help myself... Jenn knows how you feel :D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey starfish :) Hope you had a good weekend :)

Glad you liked the pressie :)

Fortunately everything is backed up on my external hard drive and am currently putting the most important files on my mum's laptop as back up so I should be ok :D
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Hey meg :D Wow, that really is the mother of all catch ups! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Meg :)
    I know! And there I was expecting a more light-hearted Billy Elliot type character for Ben. Bryan Kirkwood has certainly left his mark on Ben - there is totally NO going back from this. Phil showed more remorse for Heather (which I thought was a but weird actually) than Ben - or 'Psycho Ben' as he will now be affectionately known as

I can't really see Ben staying long term after this storyline because there's just such hate for his character now. He's so vile and he deserves his comeuppance sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening starfish, Queen of Catch-Ups :cool:

Hiya! :)

Urgh, my Internet is so slow tonight :sleep:

Hi Ginger :), thanks.
    Chicklette wrote: »
    *waves to Meg* heyyyy! :D

Sorry about #5, I just couldn't help myself... Jenn knows how you feel :D

Hi Chicklette :D, your memories posts were awesome, thank you, I lol'd a lot.

• Options
    Forum Member
    BIB: I think this is an excellent point. He's enjoying this and that is the horrifying part - even for Phil and he's done some bad stuff but regretted it (i.e. car lot fire). I wonder if they will allow Ben to find out it was Ian who actually 'grassed' - scary times for Ian fans (not sure there are any?).

It was chilling the way Ben said that line, quipped 'we'd better get it right then!', like you said. When Jay was so striken. I gasped! /at EE, I know :sleep:

ETA: They couldn't resist the 'Ian' reveal, surely.
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ben is becoming far more interesting than Derek, even though he's a vile character.

*hopes Marc and John are filming something good / dramatic*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey starfish :) Hope you had a good weekend :)

Glad you liked the pressie :)

Fortunately everything is backed up on my external hard drive and am currently putting the most important files on my mum's laptop as back up so I should be ok :D
    Hey meg :D Wow, that really is the mother of all catch ups! :D
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    Evening Meg :)

I can't really see Ben staying long term after this storyline because there's just such hate for his character now. He's so vile and he deserves his comeuppance sooner rather than later.

Thanks elphie, Mads and Teapot2 :)

*pst* Am I being mistaken for the lovely Starfish :confused:, or are there posts I can't see? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.