Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Night Nowhere to hide, interesting speculation/theory! :)
    Dessie wrote: »
    Evening all! :) Sounds like EE was pretty powerful if not exactly cheerful tonight, will watch the BBC3 repeat.

Thanks to everyone who screencapped webcam spots! Definitely Marc and Johnny, I think, woohoo. :D Plus the confirmation Syed's in it next week and the Christian spoiler for Week 14 (thanks, KBambi) - finally, some kind of end to the blackhole in sight, at one point I honestly felt like it would never happen. :o

Hi Dessie :), it's good isn't it, neeewwwss, phew!
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently having a mini squee because I just heard the Foo Fighters are coming here for a festival :D
    meg_icy wrote: »
    Hi Jenn, thanks, hehe : D.

Jay was the best thing about the episode, for me! Good luck watching.

Thanks! I love Jay :)
    Chicklette wrote: »
    :sleep: :sleep:

I'm now waiting for someone on here to post something perfectly innocent about, say, latex gloves, or velvet gloves maybe? ...I need fresh meat :sleep:

Well they're not going to now, are they? :sleep:
    Awwww, poor Chryed, back then.

This Syed, is much happier :).

Proper normal reaction to being asked to go for a walk :D

Awwww that's cute :D Probably had to restrain his flail then :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awww bless him :D 'A walk....with Christian....best thing ever' :D

ETA Thinking about it, that's probably the closest they ever got to a proper date! Christian 'inviting' him somewhere and them 'going out' together....even if it was only for a stroll in the market getting hot chocolate...it was beautiful :)

Thanks elphie, aww, it was lovely wasn't it, good point! :)
    Night filming = dramatic scenes :cool:

That's my theory anyway :sleep:

Hi Laura, good to see you :). Good theory :cool:
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Night filming = dramatic scenes :cool:

That's my theory anyway :sleep:

*Remembers another occasion when there was night filming at the flat - and a black cab that we all hoped was taking Amira away...* :cry::cry::cry:

Oh dear, am now scared at the thought of dramatic scenes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Currently having a mini squee because I just heard the Foo Fighters are coming here for a festival :D

Thanks! I love Jay :)

Well they're not going to now, are they? :sleep:

Awwww that's cute :DProbably had to restrain his flail then :p

BIB: I think he did :D:sleep:

The happiness just squeees out of him though. :D

Congrats on the Foo Fighters :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Remembers another occasion when there was night filming at the flat - and a black cab that we all hoped was taking Amira away...* :cry::cry::cry:

Don't, just don't....
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all! :) Sounds like EE was pretty powerful if not exactly cheerful tonight, will watch the BBC3 repeat.

Thanks to everyone who screencapped webcam spots! Definitely Marc and Johnny, I think, woohoo. :D Plus the confirmation Syed's in it next week and the Christian spoiler for Week 14 (thanks, KBambi) - finally, some kind of end to the blackhole in sight, at one point I honestly felt like it would never happen. :o

Evening :)

BIB: Have I missed a spoiler? What's this?
  • Options
    AlexinBrumAlexinBrum Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone! :)
    I really enjoyed EE tonight - I thought it was really tense, well written and well acted. I actually really like Ben's character - I don't mean 'like' in the sense of 'want to be his BFF' - I mean it's interesting to have a psycho on the square! I thought the actor did really well flipping between 'scared, damaged little boy' and 'angry, aggressive nutter'.
    Anyhoo, here's the next part of the 8th March survey results...

2. How did the episode match your expectations?
    Answered: 54
    15 people had low expectations, 22 people had realistic expectations, 17 had high expectations.
    Altogether, only one person was disappointed, 4 got what they expected, 23 thought it was better than they had expected and 26 lucky people thought it was far better than they were anticipating.
    The majority (11 people, 20.4%) had realistic expectations, but thought it was better than they'd hoped.

Your comments:

Must admit I thought the Christian Zainab talk would be a little more indepth.

My expectations were ridiculously high anyway and the episode totally exceeded this and more! LL x

I was pleased that Syed was in the episode as much as he was, I was worried he would be missing or standing in the background the whole time. As much as I was looking forward to Christian and Zainab scene, I needed to see and hear Syed for it to be a great episode! More would have been great but when I think of what we got before Christmas I am grateful for loved up Chryed scene, Syed and Tam and then the family dinner.

I thought it was surreal seeing Christian at the dinner table and a toast to him was so unexpected but wonderful and never expected that so that was a surprise.

I was thrilled with the amount of screentime. It was a proper Masood-centric episode - about bloody time!!

I really didn't expect the majority of screentime to be dedicated to the Masoods because this is EastEnders and the characters you love only get a few minutes or Chryed-wise 40 seconds. The ep however was much better than I had hoped and although this will obviously follow with a blackhole, I'm so overwhelmed that Christian got a huge part in it and that finally, he is accepted into the Masood family. Amira leaving was just the icing on the cake and I hope its onwards and upwards for Chryed now :) Feather Boa xx

I never dreamed it would match my sky-high expectations, but it actually beat them!

What is there left to say? (I had realistic expectations, but it disappointed me.)

The preview had increased my expectations, and I had tried to lower them but it was impossible! Luckily what we got was better than I could ever have expected :)

Needed less Amira, more Chryed. LOVED what we got though.

So many significant moments I wasn't expecting, such as Chryed kissing on the Masood sofa, Christian feeding Yasmin and trying to speak Urdu, even a Syed and Tam talk!

I've been so disappointed with EE as a whole lately that I've been finding it very hard to get excited about any episodes, even ones with such promising spoilers as tonight's episode. I thought it would be a let down, but never have I been happier to be proven wrong!

Link to question 1.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

Maybe they are finally resolving the Yasmin situation by having her taken away for good.

Or maybe Derek's decided to randomly smash their flat up for no reason except that he has to get involved in every storyline.

Or maybe Ben's come to kill Christian cos he's now got a taste for murder.

Or maybe it's none of the above :p
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Evening :)

BIB: Have I missed a spoiler? What's this?

This one, if elphie hasn't beaten me to it. :sleep: ETA: Wow, she hasn't. :eek:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they are finally resolving the Yasmin situation by having her taken away for good.

Or maybe Derek's decided to randomly smash their flat up for no reason except that he has to get involved in every storyline.

Or maybe Ben's come to kill Christian cos he's now got a taste for murder.

Or maybe it's none of the above :p

Syed going to find Amira to declare his undying love for her? :sleep: :eek: :sleep: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMFG :eek: are Chryed filming!!!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting the results Alex really enjoying reading them!
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks. I hope it's Alfie and she's not telling Christian she's fallen for him :eek:
    /represses surrogacy memories :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Syed going to find Amira to declare his undying love for her? :sleep: :eek: :sleep: :D

Or....Syed going to find Amira but telling Christian through the art of mime cos, as we know, TPTB don't like it when syed speaks :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks so much for the ideas for questions for my Chryed quiz Elphie, JN, Pink Teddy, Teapot2, Lovesy and Alex, :):)

And thank you for all the help and encouragement Jenn, Karen, Hannah, Sylae, Spoons, Susan, Chicklette, Mads, Romeo&Romeo :). Sorry if I've missed anyone out...

I'm working on it /be very afraid :sleep:, but I might run out of time for this Thread :o

The number of questions seems to have grown slightly unexpectedly.../can't find a phrase for saying this that isn't ammunition for Chicky, 'the quiz has got a bit out of hand' :sleep: :p

With all the lovely additions, I suddenly seem to have about 70 questions now! :o:o:o....once you start..... I don't know whether to cut it down to a *slightly* more proper normal round number like 60 (or 50, erm), or to push on for a round number of 100 (mwhahaha-I will make everyone very sleepy, if anyone ever finishes!)? And post it in stages, or all at once? Any preferences? Give me a day or two...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the second bit of results Alex :)
    BIB: I think he did :D:sleep:

The happiness just squeees out of him though. :D

Congrats on the Foo Fighters :D

Indeed it does :D

I'm very excited! Wanted to see them for ages :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for the ideas for questions for my Chryed quiz Elphie, JN, Pink Teddy, Teapot2, Lovesy and Alex, : ): )

And thank you for all the help and encouragement Jenn, Karen, Hannah, Sylae, Spoons, Susan, Chicklette, Mads, Romeo&Romeo : ). Sorry if I've missed anyone out...

I'm working on it /be very afraid :sleep:, but I might run out of time for this Thread :o

The number of questions seems to have grown slightly unexpectedly.../can't find a phrase for saying this that isn't ammunition for Chicky, 'the quiz has got a bit out of hand' :sleep: :p

With all the lovely additions, I suddenly seem to have about 70 questions now! :o:o:o....once you start..... I don't know whether to cut it down to a *slightly* more proper normal round number like 60 (or 50, erm), or to push on for a round number of 100 (mwhahaha-I will make everyone very sleepy, if anyone ever finishes!)? And post it in stages, or all at once? Any preferences? Give me a day or two...

Awww, it was no problem!
    The more the better :sleep: I want a jumbo 100-question quiz :sleep: but other people might not :o so maybe 75?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks very much for the Poll results Alex, an interesting mix of comments too! :).

The actors playing Jay and Ben did really well tonight.
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the quiz results Alex :D It's making me laugh how there are loads of happy comments and then one depressed person in the middle of them... bet I can guess who that was :sleep::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]

OMFG :eek: are Chryed filming!!!!!! :D:D

this:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tee hee! :D Distracted backing up clips before my laptop has it's memory wiped tomorrow!

And annoyingly my mum doesn't have Microsoft Word on her laptop so I can't open up my Chryed news document :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the results Alex :)

Can't wait for the quiz Meg :D
    Or....Syed going to find Amira but telling Christian through the art of mime cos, as we know, TPTB don't like it when syed speaks :sleep:

Perhaps a combination of mime and morse code! :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random observation but I checked the webcam and the two houses are still lit up like Christmas trees.

Unlike the rest of the set.

Still filming or prepping or did someone forget to turn off the lights?
  • Options
    AlexinBrumAlexinBrum Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting the results Alex really enjoying reading them!
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Thanks for the second bit of results Alex :)

My pleasure!

ETA - and my pleasure to Meg, Mads and Elphie too.
    Thanks so much for the ideas for questions for my Chryed quiz Elphie, JN, Pink Teddy, Teapot2, Lovesy and Alex, :)

And thank you for all the help and encouragement Jenn, Karen, Hannah, Sylae, Spoons, Susan, Chicklette, Mads, Romeo&Romeo :). Sorry if I've missed anyone out...

With all the lovely additions, I suddenly seem to have about 70 questions now! :o:o....once you start..... I don't know whether to cut it down to a *slightly* more proper normal round number like 60 (or 50, erm), or to push on for a round number of 100 (mwhahaha-I will make everyone very sleepy, if anyone ever finishes!)? And post it in stages, or all at once? Any preferences? Give me a day or two...

The more the merrier! I'd be up for 100, but I'll settle for anything. Just very much looking forward to it, however and whenever it comes. :D
This discussion has been closed.