Options

*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    Excitement! Hopefully he doesn't just give her a book of samples again like last time.... or over-produce like on Hair...

I was using Mixcraft last night to remix Marry the Night as I just downloaded an amazing acapella from the studio cut (Yes, I'm multi-skilled) and as I was scrolling through basic drum beats and disco beats, I stumbled across something VERY similar to the bouncy drum beat used in Bad Romance. I was a bit excited. Made me immediately think of the epicness of Marry the Night if it had been RedOne on the production end of things, or even a RedOne/Whiteshadow collab.

After watching Gaga's UK Festival stint in 2009 thanks to youtube, I've concluded that she needs more simple hair and red lipstick again. It made her look simple but awesome. What happened to hamster cheeks? I miss 'em so much.

I'm ranting as usual.

The little piano riff/transition she did on American Idol for Poker face was spine tingling.. you know that sudden attack on the piano that she didn't do again after it during the I'll get him hot part. <3 love love love.

BTWB seems very rocky horror meets back to the future from what I've seen so far. Actually, that probably suits the music, too, come to think of it. The Fame was based on futuristic sounds centred around 80's blonde fame-seekers, Monster was based around 20th century black and white horror movies, and BTW is based around.. well who the hell knows.

Sometimes we need to get these thoughts out of our heads so we can continue with our day to day lives.

Can we get a song that features a keytar solo so she can use it when performing? Cheers.

Yeah we will just have to see what they bring hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Gaga is working with RedOne, guys. ;)
    Source? :confused:

That's quite interesting tbh. As much as I love Garibay and his amazing songs (Americano, TEOG, MTN, HML, DITD), Gaga and RedOne have yet to disappoint me working together. I like most of what they have done :D
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Gaga is working with RedOne, guys. ;)

Oh dear, was hoping she'd burnt that bridge.

I requested part 10 this time yesterday :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Source? :confused:

That's quite interesting tbh. As much as I love Garibay and his amazing songs (Americano, TEOG, MTN, HML, DITD), Gaga and RedOne have yet to disappoint me working together. I like most of what they have done :D

Yeah it is interesting hehe & I can't wait to hear the results lol!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Oh dear, was hoping she'd burnt that bridge.

I requested part 10 this time yesterday :confused:

Lol Part 10...where are you??? :confused::p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Lol Part 10...where are you??? :confused::p;):):D

I may have asked them for part 9 by mistake, I'll leave it until tomorrow if there's still no joy I'll ask again :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what part we'll be on by the time she releases tour dates? Likely somewhere between 100 and 105 I reckon xd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I may have asked them for part 9 by mistake, I'll leave it until tomorrow if there's still no joy I'll ask again :)

Lol ok hun, no worries! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DJames99 wrote: »
    I wonder what part we'll be on by the time she releases tour dates? Likely somewhere between 100 and 105 I reckon xd.

Haha yeah! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I predicted 355 but yours is more realistic :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Lol ok hun, no worries! :p;):):D

Ok Hayes, have you got your Lana album yet by the way?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

355 is very precise BadKid you're not a covert member of the Haus are you? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member

Maybe I am...maybe I'm not :D

But if we were on the bloody soap forum we'd probably be on part 355 :eek: I don't get what they discuss on there that takes up so much space
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I am...maybe I'm not :D

But if we were on the bloody soap forum we'd probably be on part 355 :eek: I don't get what they discuss on there that takes up so much space

That's it BadKid is Gaga when it all comes out remember I guessed first.

lol I know I've seen them you should see the Big Brother forum I've seen some on parts 400 plus WTF are they all taking about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's it BadKid is Gaga when it all comes out remember I guessed first.

lol I know I've seen them you should see the Big Brother forum I've seen some on parts 400 plus WTF are they all taking about.

**CONFIDENTIAL** :p;):D

The one that gets me the most is the Matt Cardle Appreciation thread!!! What do they talk about???? *mind*****
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Jeff confirmed that she's working with RedOne on Twitter.

Receipts: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m19cxeXhX11r14sbzo1_500.png

I don't see it as a bad thing tbh. Gaga brings the best out of RedOne, no question, and she won't let him half-arse it with his usual "that'll do" productions. He doesn't always get it right (Hair), but Gaga won't be messing around this time. She has a LOT to prove.

Besides, RedOne's involvement could be minimal. He could end up with only one or two tracks. Same goes for Fernando and DJWS. There could be half an album with new producers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **CONFIDENTIAL** :p;):D

The one that gets me the most is the Matt Cardle Appreciation thread!!! What do they talk about???? *mind*****

The plot thickens lol

Well they could be talking about his, erm, album sales I mean all of the 20/30 people who bought it are probably members maybe ....... yeah bit of a mindf*** that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The plot thickens lol

Well they could be talking about his, erm, album sales I mean all of the 20/30 people who bought it are probably members maybe ....... yeah bit of a mindf*** that one.

Did you like the latest pic on twitter, nobody looks at it for the ear ring ;)

Haha, we shouldn't be bitches but I really struggle to understand what there's to talk about on a lot of these threads :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jeff confirmed that she's working with RedOne on Twitter.

Receipts: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m19cxeXhX11r14sbzo1_500.png

I don't see it as a bad thing tbh. Gaga brings the best out of RedOne, no question, and she won't let him half-arse it with his usual "that'll do" productions. He doesn't always get it right (Hair), but Gaga won't be messing around this time. She has a LOT to prove.

Besides, RedOne's involvement could be minimal. He could end up with only one or two tracks. Same goes for Fernando and DJWS. There could be half an album with new producers.

Ah so it's genuine :sleep: I hope you're right and that he's limited to what he can do, I don't want White Shadow on the album either I think the whole thing said about Madonna was very immature and unneeded
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you like the latest pic on twitter, nobody looks at it for the ear ring ;)

Haha, we shouldn't be bitches but I really struggle to understand what there's to talk about on a lot of these threads :confused:

Yeah I saw it on the Daily Mail website apparently she looks tired and worn out lol, I though she looked great. Shame she gets a lot of flack for her looks because underneath her crazy outfits she's a beautiful women I mean I wouldn't turn her down.

lol yeah your right just kidding Matt fans if you're lurking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Ah so it's genuine :sleep: I hope you're right and that he's limited to what he can do, I don't want White Shadow on the album either I think the whole thing said about Madonna was very immature and unneeded

She won't be ****ing around with this album. There's too much at stake for her to not go above and beyond.

I want more DJWS tbh. His productions were great. Not bothered over what he said about Madonna, that's irrelevant to the music.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    RedOne has disappointed me doing a lot of generic stuff, but again, the Gaga-RedOne duo has still to disappoint me. Yes, my favorite songs from BTW are definitely from Garibay, but Hair and Scheisse are pretty nice too :).

Edit: Wow, how did I forget about Judas? :eek: One of my all-time favorite Gaga songs :).
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah it is more realistic with the way it's going hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok Hayes, have you got your Lana album yet by the way?

Yes no offense Lana isn't really my bag but gave her a chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I reckon that he is & that he's holding out on us hehe! :p;):):D
This discussion has been closed.