Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Generally apostrophes go in abbreviations to replace a missing letter.
    They also indicate the possessive.

You do seem to use apostrophes as random graphics so no change there then. :p
    It seems soft to replace 1 missing letter with an (') as in Isn't just because you join the 2 words together.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hellooooooo :D

i am back :cool:

Expect several updates in days to come :o
    Hello Flossie. Hope you had a good birthday last week. Erm, interesting holiday snap :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    It seems soft to replace 1 missing letter with an (') as in Isn't just because you join the 2 words together.

Oh'f'or-heav#n's,sa'ke!
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning chaps:)

Eventful start to the day with an overturning and exploding LPG truck closing one of the main roads into the city:eek:

In other news, eldest is pee'd off again:rolleyes: this time because the school have scheduled two trips for next year in the same dates and she wants to do both:D - one is to Seoul with a trip to the border with North Korea, and the other is a trek to Everest Base Camp:eek: - s'not fair, when I was at school we were lucky if we got a trip to the Trossachs:( ..wonders if I can pass myself off as daughter and go on trek....;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I’ve only uploaded a couple of Lanzarote picture so far.

This is one of them.

I love this :D:D:D is he looking at the fly on his nose?!!
    brilliant pic:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kickboxing in ten mins....gentle lesson I think, still traumatised by googling high tibial osteotomy pics...:eek::cry:
    Am arranging to get a second opinion, and making lists of questions too...
    OH, needless to say has already started cracking tasteless jokes about trading me in 'cos I've failed my MOT:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve only uploaded a couple of Lanzarote picture so far.

This is one of them.

:D:D oh lovely pic
    Littsis wrote: »
    Alan is looking for someone to work with on a project. IMO Bilyana's performance in the boardroom and slightly on the task shewed him that there was no way he could ever work with Bily.

tevez analysis interesting. I am supportive of him now, especially as I have come to be rather negative about Mancini, I have found him rather rude or sulky or dismissive of the interviewer post match.

Re: TA do these people never watch previous series. Same goes for BB. Certain types always go first. the loud never shut up type being one.

Mancini will never get the king of surly title from Dalglish who makes Fergie look an interviewers dream.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D oh lovely pic

Re: TA do these people never watch previous series. Same goes for BB. Certain types always go first. the loud never shut up type being one.

Mancini will never get the king of surly title from Dalglish who makes Fergie look an interviewers dream.

Mebbes aye, mebbes naw...! :p:D
    Morning balders:D

Kickboxing done, ironically enough no knee pain at all:rolleyes:

Shower, coffe and snooze in that order methinks:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning All,:)

Bright and sunny again and I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear that I removed my stitches easily with the aid of the stitch ripper and a torch-wielding hubby....:p

Usual market, Supermarket, new cushion hunt today - same as last week...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mornings :)
    Artemesia wrote: »

Bright and sunny again and I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear that I removed my stitches easily with the aid of the stitch ripper and a torch-wielding hubby....:p

:eek::eek: I had visions of a welders blow torch.
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Mornings :):eek::eek: I had visions of a welders blow torch.

Now that would have been overkill!:D
    Morning Balders.:)
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Mebbes aye, mebbes naw...! :p:D
    Morning balders:D

Kickboxing done, ironically enough no knee pain at all:rolleyes:

Shower, coffe and snooze in that order methinks:D

Morning halla :D
    Artemesia wrote: »

Morning Arte :D

Glad the stitches are out ::D
    Mornings :):eek::eek: I had visions of a welders blow torch.

Morning Balders :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    kickboxing in ten mins....gentle lesson I think, still traumatised by googling high tibial osteotomy pics...:eek::cry:
    Am arranging to get a second opinion, and making lists of questions too...
    OH, needless to say has already started cracking tasteless jokes about trading me in 'cos I've failed my MOT:rolleyes:
    He hasn't got a leg to stand on:o

Morning halla :D

Morning Arte :D

Glad the stitches are out ::D

Morning Balders :D

Morning Flora :)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,622
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all :D

Morning SR :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D Friday :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
    Morning SR :D

Morning Eddy :D Friday :D
    There's a haar this morning, hopefully it'll burn itself off soon. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Eddy :D

There's a haar this morning, hopefully it'll burn itself off soon. :eek:

You may be lucky :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may be lucky :D

I bloomin' hope so. :rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman must be stupid - sure as hell if I were one of the syndicate I know she would get nothing from me after that article, should have kept her mouth shut instead of playing the victim. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4212848/Lotto-bus-mum-Id-hand-them-1million-theyve-given-me-nothing.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hellooooooo

i am back

Expect several updates in days to come
    Welcome back flossie. :D
    On the whole it was great .......... if you like f((cking windsurfing.. or fluing a kite!!!!!
    :eek::eek:
    Balders and Fluffers hugs for Oathy, that'll make him feel better:p

:mad; shame we don't all live in London
    I'm sure it will. :D

I'm not so sure I want to Live in London. :p
    I think the media need to sensationalize everything, and so instead of a careful scientific report of what happened we get miraculous events.

One that always gets me is when they talk of players swallowing their own tongues or being stopped from swallowing their own tongues. On first-aid training they tell you that such a thing is impossible; you have to make sure the tongue does not block the airway, but it can do that without being swallowed.
    Indeed they do. :rolleyes:
    He doesn’t deserve that. I hope he does make a full recovery.

Send my love back to him
    I have done.
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I'd already worked that out

Wasn't she a twit - and her voice would drive me insane in a matter of seconds.

Thanks for that SR - please send him all our love and tell him that we're thinking of him. He's an inspiration for sure.
    'Tis done.
    Hicky wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Seems laziness to me not too. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This woman must be stupid - sure as hell if I were one of the syndicate I know she would get nothing from me after that article, should have kept her mouth shut instead of playing the victim. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4212848/Lotto-bus-mum-Id-hand-them-1million-theyve-given-me-nothing.html
    She's chancing her bloody luck......oh boohoo poor meeeeee.I'm such a victim. :rolleyes: 26? She looks a lot older than that! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's chancing her bloody luck......oh boohoo poor meeeeee.I'm such a victim. :rolleyes: 26? She looks a lot older than that! :eek:

Wasnt the wisest thing to do was it :D Having read the article it does sound that she probably left the syndicate in a fit of pique because they didnt fall in with her suggestion to transfer to the Irish Lotto, bet they are glad they didnt go along with her now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone.:D I see i have confused Gemo's holiday pics with Flossie's (this pc knocks the side off the page so i cant see the names)
    I am not surprised that Gemo has a photo of a lovely big cat, but i was absolutely baffled when i thought it was Flossies. :D:D:D
    The cat looks as if he should be on a birthday card with a caption.

I got to the hospital to get the prescription but only made it by the skin of my teeth. It seems they shut the pharmacy as quick as they can get away with. :confused:
    Then we (Elfy and me) were stuck there for a while so went to the "restaurant" to wait for a lift. I asked if it was possible to do chips and cheese for Elfy and the chef asked me what it was. Then i had to explain about the price, then when the carton of cheese was put on and i asked him to melt it slightly he said "how do i do that?" I suggested a microwave, he asked where it was.:eek: I have the lyrics to "hole in my bucket going around my head now :D

I decided to ditch the dishwasher, and got a "new" Bosch exxcell for seventy pounds so that was all fitted in just in time to watch Dallas in peace at eleven.
    It is noticeably better than the old one so i am delighted.
  • Options
    Forum Member

:eek: What a cow!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone.:D I see i have confused Gemo's holiday pics with Flossie's (this pc knocks the side off the page so i cant see the names)
    I am not surprised that Gemo has a photo of a lovely big cat, but i was absolutely baffled when i thought it was Flossies. :D:D:D
    The cat looks as if he should be on a birthday card with a caption.

I got to the hospital to get the prescription but only made it by the skin of my teeth. It seems they shut the pharmacy as quick as they can get away with. :confused:
    Then we (Elfy and me) were stuck there for a while so went to the "restaurant" to wait for a lift. I asked if it was possible to do chips and cheese for Elfy and the chef asked me what it was. Then i had to explain about the price, then when the carton of cheese was put on and i asked him to melt it slightly he said "how do i do that?" I suggested a microwave, he asked where it was.:eek: I have the lyrics to "hole in my bucket going around my head now :D

I decided to ditch the dishwasher, and got a "new" Bosch exxcell for seventy pounds so that was all fitted in just in time to watch Dallas in peace at eleven.
    It is noticeably better than the old one so i am delighted.

Morning honey :D

Bet you never expected to be giving the chef a master class in cheese and chips :D
This discussion has been closed.