Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Morning Everyone.:)

Another super day, well it would be even better if i wasn't at work.
    I think it might help if real names were used. Every post should be traceable in my opinion.

Just been to asda in my pyjamas. :cool:
    All posts are traceable.
    They will all be monitored, same as all digital & analogue communications.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Folks :D
    Morning Arte.:)
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning halla :)

Morning Arte :)
    Morning SR.:)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning Eddy :D
    Morning halla :D

Morning Arte :D

Morning SR :D

Looks like its going to be another glorious day today
    Morning Flora. :D
    Same here. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    holliemae wrote: »
    hicky when you contact the
    Not sure what you are meaning holliemae.

And also not sure why you think anyone here doesn't like you.
    But you do seem to misread the posts and get the wrong meaning.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning EddyBee.:)
    Morning halla :D

Morning Arte :D

Morning SR :D

Looks like its going to be another glorious day today
    Morning Flora.:)
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

All posts are traceable.

Morning Hicky :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All inclusive, only a demo, but roughness with little charlie won't be tolerated.:D

I've now had it tattooed "Handle with Care" unless i'm sedated.:D

On mine I had supercalifragilisticexpealidocius:D
    I suppose the only means of private communication is put in an envelope and delivered to the reader.

not at 60p a stamp:mad:
    Now I know why Balders was laughing yesterday. I am watching The Tube and the tunnel cleaners are called "Fluffers"......:D:D

Was it not someone else mentioned that:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

not at 60p a stamp:mad:

Was it not someone else mentioned that:D:D
    Morning Balders.:)
    I believe they had to abbreviate it to "SCFE" which went on fine.:D

Do you have to put a stamp on.:eek:
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Very exotic - you could go shopping without the coat in that!
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning chaps:)
    hi Islay, good to see you back, I used to holiday on Islay every year when I was a kid and loved the place, now i also have an appreciation of some of it's finer malts:D
    No norty dreams last night (unfortunately:p) kept up half the night with the bl**dy mozzies, grrrr

Thai lesson then kickboxing today, then need to tidy spare room as mum is coming out for Songkran......
    ...but first I'm gonna need more coffee:D

Hi halla - Glad to hear you've cleaned up your dreams:rolleyes:

Nice that your mum is coming to stay. Son #2 back from Valencia so will talk to him later about surgeons as we discussed.

Morning all:) Apparently today is the last scorchio day for a while - I have so much to do I probably won't get full benefit from it. Having said that I was too hot yesterday in the garden - no pleasing some:rolleyes:
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

:D:D:eek:
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    er ..morning all , im " struggling " if im honest :(...struggling and the offies open :eek:...id forgotten how close THAT was , on the plus side I havent been . Ive krulled but cant remember it all . Poppy , glad your granddaughters getting better ..Islay your cup final was triumph and tragedy wasnt it , hollie pack it in you daft bugger :)....seeing my MH worker later , I shall be taking her this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJDtptMYrQ
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

not at 60p a stamp

Was it not someone else mentioned that
    now that would be impressive:D:D
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Very exotic - you could go shopping without the coat in that!

Hi halla - Glad to hear you've cleaned up your dreams

Nice that your mum is coming to stay. Son #2 back from Valencia so will talk to him later about surgeons as we discussed.

Morning all Apparently today is the last scorchio day for a while - I have so much to do I probably won't get full benefit from it. Having said that I was too hot yesterday in the garden - no pleasing some
    Quite liked the norty dreams:D makes up for an otherwise uneventful life at the moment:D, and thanks again to you and your son for your help :)
    acker wrote: »
    er ..morning all , im " struggling " if im honest :(...struggling and the offies open :eek:...id forgotten how close THAT was , on the plus side I havent been . Ive krulled but cant remember it all . Poppy , glad your granddaughters getting better ..Islay your cup final was triumph and tragedy wasnt it , hollie pack it in you daft bugger :)....seeing my MH worker later , I shall be taking her this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJDtptMYrQ
    ((((((acker)))))) was wondering how you were, hope your MH worker can help you xxx (youtube won't load for me, think all of thailand trying to use broadband right now...'tis slower than a slow thing being slowwwwwww..... :()
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone else:D
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    now that would be impressive:D:D

Quite liked the norty dreams:D makes up for an otherwise uneventful life at the moment:D, and thanks again to you and your son for your help :)

((((((acker)))))) was wondering how you were, hope your MH worker can help you xxx (youtube won't load for me, think all of thailand trying to use broadband right now...'tis slower than a slow thing being slowwwwwww..... :()

((((halla)))) ..it was My Chemical Romance, "Im Not Okay " :o...I hope your problems arent overly getting you down and get sorted..I always think of you when I watch the WTA tennis now . I always wonder which one you are :D Sharapova stopped me having a 100% weekend on betfair , the bloody fish wife :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    now that would be impressive:D: D

It depends on a lot of factors.
    1) Font size.:D
    2) Longitudinal or circumferential.:D
    3) Pain Threshold.:D
    Morning everyone else:D
    Morning Halla.:)

Hope you resting your knee?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ((((halla)))) ..it was My Chemical Romance, "Im Not Okay " :o...I hope your problems arent overly getting you down and get sorted..I always think of you when I watch the WTA tennis now . I always wonder which one you are :D Sharapova stopped me having a 100% weekend on betfair , the bloody fish wife :p
    Aww, acker (((hugs))) I like them :)
    I would be the small, shouty tennis player with the attitude problem;):D
    It depends on a lot of factors.
    1) Font size.:D
    2) Longitudinal or circumferential.:D
    3) Pain Threshold.:D

Morning Halla.:)

Hope you resting your knee?
    My goodness you've given that some thought:eek::D
    erm:o resting it now...
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member

Lovely to see you acker and pleased you can resist the lure of the Offie. I'm sorry you are struggling, we have missed you and your humour.To be able to make people laugh when you are dying inside is a great attribute, hope things feel less desolate soon.
    I know we always say that you can always come on here and vent but often when we are really down, communication is just too much effort. Anyway, 'nuff said - have a well-intentioned ((hug)).xx:)
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

All posts are traceable.

They are not very traceable if you don't need to give name and address if you sign up. There are methods that are used in murder investigations etc but most people are safe to say whatever they like without penalty.

Morning Acker. Hope it goes well later. :) Does your MHW make you listen to her choice of music? (i'm imagining she plays "always look on the bright side of life" ) A friend of mine who counsels usually forces Pink onto her clients. :D She seems to have a track to suit every situation.
    Here is the wheeltappers and shunters club featuring the worst stomp ever danced :cool:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkYPOwfn4I (a minute in)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning acker :D

You stay away from that bloody offie :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Halla,
    just quietly sitting here making Kitty cards and listening to the radio.They are talking about the North/South divide and who says 'bath' or 'barth', and why, linguistically.
    I was chatting to my friend on Zakynthos this morning and there is always an echo on her line which makes me realise how 'Manc' I still am...:p
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hi Halla,
    just quietly sitting here making Kitty cards and listening to the radio.They are talking about the North/South divide and who says 'bath' or 'barth', and why, linguistically.
    I was chatting to my friend on Zakynthos this morning and there is always an echo on her line which makes me realise how 'Manc' I still am...:p

Thanks. Just put it on. :) I am fascinated by things like this but i would sooner shoot myself than say "barth"
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everybody *waves enthusiastically*. How are you all? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheElf wrote: »

Morning Elfy :D

Good thanks, hows you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww, acker (((hugs))) I like them :)
    I would be the small, shouty tennis player with the attitude problem;):D

My goodness you've given that some thought:eek::D
    erm:o resting it now...
    Balders takes it very serious.:D
    They are not very traceable if you don't need to give name and address if you sign up. There are methods that are used in murder investigations etc but most people are safe to say whatever they like without penalty.

Morning Acker. Hope it goes well later. :) Does your MHW make you listen to her choice of music? (i'm imagining she plays "always look on the bright side of life" ) A friend of mine who counsels usually forces Pink onto her clients. :D She seems to have a track to suit every situation.
    Here is the wheeltappers and shunters club featuring the worst stomp ever danced :cool:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkYPOwfn4I (a minute in)
    Don't be under an illusion that you aren't traceable, as i said everything is monitored, whether you give any address or not doesn't really matter.
    You ID at the second you send any message is recorded, the security service will be monitoring every message into and out of the country, and within it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    Morning Elfy.:)

I' am fine, how's yourself then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Halla,

We were discussing accents last night as eldest was moaning about the fact that she doesn't have a scottish accent - hardly surprising really given her schooling and where she's lived to date, funnily enough she does sound scottish when she's cross! which is hilarious for the rest of us but just winds her up even more:D
    all three kids have a kind of mid-atlantic international school, accentless accent, if you know what I mean...I'm definitely scottish but have a dreadful habit of copying other people's accents when i talk with them:o

...waves back at Elfy...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We were discussing accents last night as eldest was moaning about the fact that she doesn't have a scottish accent - hardly surprising really given her schooling and where she's lived to date, funnily enough she does sound scottish when she's cross! which is hilarious for the rest of us but just winds her up even more:D
    all three kids have a kind of mid-atlantic international school, accentless accent, if you know what I mean...I'm definitely scottish but have a dreadful habit of copying other people's accents when i talk with them:o

I do that too..:o
    I always think I sound fairly accentless until I hear that damn echo, not that I mind my accent, but it still comes as a surprise...
This discussion has been closed.