Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Oh please, they are totally Ste's fairy lights.

He probably puts them in Leah's room when they have visitors to stop people from knowing the truth.

Then he takes them back, puts them in his room and puts the setting on flash and giggles to himself. ;)
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know really! How much more interesting would it have been if they'd had scenes of Joel finding out some of Brnedan's background, maybe from Mitzeee or Cheryl, rather than him mixing a margarita for 30 mins. :rolleyes:

HEY. That margarita episode was very educational, you.
    duckmoo wrote: »
    That bastard Ste, stealing fairy lights from his own children. ;)

#VileSte
    tezzabobs wrote: »

He probably puts them in Leah's room when they have visitors to stop people from knowing the truth.

Then he takes them back, puts them in his room and puts the setting on flash and giggles to himself. ;)

Oh Jesus. :D

I bet only Brendan appreciated them.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Infinitely better, but you know...!

I know, mustn't grumble an all that. ;)

Though as a former Joel-liker, it's a bit sad that he's become such a noxious little prick of a plot device. I'd love to see some conflict in him, but they seem to have cut him off from everyone else that he showed that side to. :(

I'm really not worried about BB losing his badass soul though. They seem to be pulling off a pretty clever trick to me. He stays "tormented" over the fact that he's driven away someone he actually loved. And separately, he has his dealings with the new Mr Nasty. Eventually, maybe, they come together, but I doubt that's happening any time soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh Jesus. :D

I bet only Brendan appreciated them.

I bet Ally laughed at them. And now Ste has nobody to tell because the only person who listened woz Brendan. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It dunt matter who owns them, Allehhs going to get rid of them, he can't have fairy lights in the house, it brings him out in a fun-induced rash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayla, I uploaded a couple of smiley Doug gifs for yer. :)

There's also a funny cap where Tony asks what's going on and Ste points at Doug. ;)
    I bet Ally laughed at them. And now Ste has nobody to tell because the only person who listened woz Brendan. :(

Aww.

"You... have ferry lights? Are you a keed? Are you aware of the health and safetee regulaaayshins?"

Awful, awful Ally. :(

Whereas Brendan indulged him and nodded his head in indulgent delight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww.

"You... have ferry lights? Are you a keed? Are you aware of the health and safetee regulaaayshins?"

Awful, awful Ally. :(

Whereas Brendan indulged him and nodded his head in indulgent delight.

That bastard, crushing Ste's dreams. :(

Aw he so did. He enjoyed seeing Ste's happiness at the flashy, flashy lights, and the little bursts of donkehh laughing that followed. Aw.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, c&s. Last might's episode, to me, proves they can eave different elements of Brendan's personality together and quite well, at that. I see no loss of badassery at all.
    It dunt matter who owns them, Allehhs going to get rid of them, he can't have fairy lights in the house, it brings him out in a fun-induced rash.

The Charlatans would never approve.
    That bastard, crushing Ste's dreams. :(

Aw he so did. He enjoyed seeing Ste's happiness at the flashy, flashy lights, and the little bursts of donkehh laughing that followed. Aw.

Typing in an Aussie accent is really hard. :o

But yes, can you imagine?

"Luuk, Brendunn, they go off... THEN THEY COME ON AGAIN!" *donkehh laff*

"Yeah, Stephen. Yeah, they do", he'd say. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    allleh did no such thing! you all lie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Typing in an Aussie accent is really hard. :o

But yes, can you imagine?

"Luuk, Brendunn, they go off... THEN THEY COME ON AGAIN!" *donkehh laff*

"Yeah, Stephen. Yeah, they do", he'd say. :cry:

LOL I know. :D

Aww. Seriously aww. He'd be so happy, with the lights and with Brendan. :o

Brendan would eventually turn them off the flashy setting because they were distracting Ste far too much, and he had other plans in mind, but still, he'd be happy seeing Ste so happy for a while. :cool:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Ayla, I uploaded a couple of smiley Doug gifs for yer. :)

There's also a funny cap where Tony asks what's going on and Ste points at Doug. ;)

Aw thanks so much! :) Much appreciated. I need to learn how to do them myself at some point :p

I wanted to cap the Doug/Ste chat in Cincerity, it was proper lovely. Dougs: "I've never owned anything before" made me weepy :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I cannot say how much I loved Doug's sass last night. You sass good, you little yankee bugger. Money to be made, and wotnot. Also how Doug and Ste support each other. It's lovely. :o

"People like us aren't meant to succeed ..."
    *sniffs*

eta: oh Ayla, we both got emotional! :cry::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who's calling Emmett a guilty crush?! :eek: Rudeness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Hello :)

my question today was going to be has Ally disappeared then? The topic is suggesting otherwise, leave me in ignorant bliss please :cool:

Last night's ep is getting a thorough play/rewind - loved it.

Hope you're all good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Charlatans would never approve.

He'd probably write up a list on why fairy lights are evil."Oit's either moi or the loights Amoiy." and then Amy, desperate to keep her nipple-ringed Aussie Prince, would agree and off to the charity shop they go. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello :)

my question today was going to be has Ally disappeared then? The topic is suggesting otherwise, leave me in ignorant bliss please :cool:

Last night's ep is getting a thorough play/rewind - loved it.

Hope you're all good.

Hi! No, Ally's gone off on maneouvers (no I can't spell it) for about a month. What a shame. :cry:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    allleh did no such thing! you all lie

*eyeroll*

You and you ALLY LOVE. :mad:
    Aww. Seriously aww. He'd be so happy, with the lights and with Brendan. :o

Brendan would eventually turn them off the flashy setting because they were distracting Ste far too much, and he had other plans in mind, but still, he'd be happy seeing Ste so happy for a while. :cool:

I do honestly think he could happily pass the hours, in that pose from the cap I posted, with Brendan and the lights. Perfection. :cool:

Oh indeed. You wouldn't want Ste distracted all the time. Nice ambiance though. Unlike Honey and her green lightbulbs of HORROR.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Aw thanks so much! :) Much appreciated. I need to learn how to do them myself at some point :p

They're very easy with photoshop once you get it. Though even I am finding out new things. I want to be able to do nice effects.
    I cannot say how much I loved Doug's sass last night. You sass good, you little yankee bugger. Money to be made, and wotnot. Also how Doug and Ste support each other. It's lovely. :o

*sniffs*

They're ADORABLE.

I just... Oh I had no idea they could work this good. :o

But I love the serious moments as much as the bickering. And how, somehow, Ste is the adult one and Doug's the kid. I'm not sure how that happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member

*sniffs*

Absolutely brilliant piece of casting having these two together -both underdogs, both need a good friend to push them along - the scene in Cinserity was lovely. HO you've got me rooting for them, you buggers. Kind of reminded me a little of the Max/OB dynamic - I like characters with dreams and plans. :D
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey :o (am I aloud in still?)
    Anyway I really loved latest episode :) showed brendan still cares for stephen :)
    Don't really like joel :sleep:
    how are you all?
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi! No, Ally's gone off on maneouvers (no I can't spell it) for about a month. What a shame. :cry:;)

I know he's a medic, but he could go mia - I'll hope for this :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He gets tweets like that every day! At least one.

"Oh @emmettscanlan is my guilty crush"

"I know I shouldn't but I so fancy Brendan @emmettscanlan"

And I always read them and think, well, I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere. :o
    He'd probably write up a list on why fairy lights are evil."Oit's either moi or the loights Amoiy." and then Amy, desperate to keep her nipple-ringed Aussie Prince, would agree and off to the charity shop they go. :cry:

Whilst Ste is out.

Then he'd come home and search the house and be sad. :(

Then go to the charity shop, buy them back, drape himself in them, and use them to strangle Ally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey :o (am I aloud in still?)
    Anyway I really loved latest episode :) showed brendan still cares for stephen :)
    Don't really like joel :sleep:
    how are you all?
    :)

Hi - it was brilliant wasn't it. HO sure know how to reel me back in :) Protective Brendan was fab.

OT - Supernatural is rocking my world at the moment ;):)
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Why would you feel guilty about fancy him? He's gorge.

They're very easy with photoshop once you get it. Though even I am finding out new things. I want to be able to do nice effects.

You want to play with Curves, Colour Balance, Selective Colours, etc. ;) Or use Google to find tutorials!

Hey Buttercup

ETA: PJ is making me chuckle.
  • Options
    Forum Member

*sniffs*

Yes! :D:cry: Aw Doug is just a darling, he really is. His eyes going all misty when Ste asked him to imagine what it could be like...

Ste grabbed Doug's wrist as well, boy just wants to hold hands :cry:;)

One day we'll all be as good as Miss Mojo is ;) (unlikely, she is a pro)

I do love your caps/gifs, love. Always bring a smile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    *eyeroll*

You and you ALLY LOVE. :mad:

I regret nothing.

I wonder why Brendan ends up at Ste's flat. Not complaining mind, especially now that Ste may be sassing in his boxers.
This discussion has been closed.